2013-10-17 08:45
Ref system
Win7 64-bit ultimate
i7 3930K
Asus/ROG BF3 MB w/ 32 GB non OC 1600 memory
6GBs SSD
EVGA/Nvidia 580GTX Classified, WHQL Beta drivers

Bugs I saw:

Collision avoidance doesn't work with glass on 2nd level decks such as the ones around D and B, you walk through the glass and on top the metal bars instead.

Occasional swirling of teammate icons on spawn screen.

The boat spawn is all messed up, specifically the boat spawning over land and the depiction of the boat to be available to spawn on from spawn screen and then you end up plopping in the water instead of the boat being there.

Class selection doesn't save your preference, it gets reset when you restart rounds or change servers.

The bi-pod on the support gun will sometimes take 2 tries to deploy and it will only move in one direction in some cases. "It's jacked up" was a comment by many

The score and the heading display and chat are all overlapping.

The earned points total display bar shown at the end of the round far exceeds the length of the bar. This might have to do with points caps in beta (?)

After the last of the beta updates, I saw the elevator doors appear to be there when the door was supposedly open sometimes.

Crash on end of round occasionally after the last couple of updates.

Walking up the steep vertical ledge on the skyscraper is messed up on the street side, hopping up it works but slowly. I didn't test them all but the ones by the water you can walk up just fine.

The command to show the FPS overlay worked intermittently between different beta updates with the last update leaving it not available again.

Performance:

Ultra or high or medium or dropping the resolution didn't make much of a FPS difference for my system so I usually ran it with 1920x1080 on full Ultra settings and vertical display sync (60). After the last of the beta updates FRAPS reported 55-60 FPS w/ vertical sync on with drops to 45 sometimes around the skyscraper, especially after it goes down. It would drop to 30 on the menu screen but this might be a function of it conserving processing when it is not essential to display 60 FPS. Movement appeared fluid usually even with drops in FPS, I only would get effected by server performance lags or seeing a teleport effect of a badly lagging player occasionally.

I did have to run the generic EVGA Precision X OC software to optimize video MHZ and Fan speed for the first time ever. BF3 ran with stock settings and 15% CPU load max, where BF4 needed a little video boost which I had room to do and it loaded the CPU about 25-30% but never over 35% that I ever saw. I think there is still some room for performance improvement with the game and video driver design.

Gameplay Improvement Opportunities:

The skyscraper is too easy to take out from a long distance early on. Putting 4 more pillars on the street side or some in the interior would be an improvement. I have seen a lot of chatter about this on the chat display while playing and many agree with this sentiment.

Settings for damage in the Beta seemed way too softcore, more wimpy than BF3 for most weapon damage and not much splash from most everything. If the full version has hardcore, it needs more of a BF2 model, slightly more deadly than BF3 hardcore. Buff everything.

The turret and mini-gun relative mouse sensitivity is way off and the vehicle sensitivity option doesn't fix this.

The chopper gunner cannon has too little ammo. Alternatively give it a lot more damage and splash rather than ammo. These are 30MM after all.

Chopper spawns are too campable/unproctectable.

Mini-guns do too little damage on the transport. It is a balance issue if you leave them nerfed, teamwork should pay off and they should be deadly weapons. A lone gunman on the ground vs a loaded transport of 4 players working together should not be a competitive or balanced encounter.

C4 does too little damage to tanks, 3 is not enough without reloads and suicide bombing does little to tanks. Suicide bombing is not always liked but it is an effective modern warfare tactic and should not be removed from the game.

It is very unbalanced to make it so difficult to kill other choppers with Air-Air missles + rockets + the cannon vs. an easy kill with a silent 1 hit to kill locked on RPG. It is easier sometimes to eject as a gunner and shoot them with an RPG while parachuting than it was to kill them with the chopper guns. I would not nerf the RPG or get rid of the lock on aspect, fix the lock on tone issue and up the damage dealt out by the chopper weapons.

Make tagged targets quicker to lock on to with chopper Air-Air, a tag didn't seem to help rockets home in either unless this is a later unlock like in BF3.

Fix the spawns in the skyscraper, they all seemed to be on one side and too campable. Maybe put some down below too or give multiple choices for each flag location.

It seemed wrong to allow spawning so close to enemies in many situations. A person running up close to you can have 2 or 3 spawn on them instantly when they are right next to you and it seems like a tactic some used to swarm other opponents. I also had instances of spawning with my back to enemies right behind me and even spawned into a knifing that would have hit my teammate.

Up the OB timer to 15, some of the vehicles respond too sluggishly to get back in OB in time.

Extinguishers seem to be a downgrade from flares and were useless against an instant kill from a RPG.

Wishlist:

Bring back the jets from BF2. No they were not in the BF4 beta, but I bet jets aren't going to have the responsive controls or bombs from BF2 that made them fun to fly and an integral part of the game. Please prove me wrong. I saw 1/2 the people in BF3 use jets as transports instead as they really didn't have much impact on the ground fight with the lack of bombs. The lock on AGM missle took skill out of it and the lock on was too buggy and confused with it preferring a jeep or a neighboring object to bounce between targets. At least include an option to hold the lock on a single target instead of it auto re-designating on other targets if the AGM is there instead of bombs in the ground attack jet. The controls for the jets in BF3 were ridiculously arcaded out, sluggish, and the airspeed was way too slow. You had it right in BF2 minus the ease of quick repair and reload back at the main airstrip without landing first. At least fix this for the PC version if this was done for console adaptability reasons in BF3.

Buff all weapons air, ground, and sea minus locked on RPGs which seemed to be deadly enough.

Add look down option for aiming down the edge of a rooftop like you can around corners. You currently can't shoot targets directly below your feet when looking down the side of a building.

Up duration of recon sensor balls substantially.

Up to 3.4x IR scopes, maybe just for DMR if not for all weapons.

Give us the Full OMAN map with rooftops accessible by elevators in many cases. Yeah, the new section you teased us with in BF3 but left OB.

Up default C4 count and damage.

Bring back the handheld, manually controlled anti-tank Tow from BF2
Thermaltake LVL10 LCS Case | ASUS Rampage IV BF3 Edition Motherboard | i7 3930K @4.25 Ghz | 580GTX classified @947 Mhz | 32 GB Gskill RAM @1600Mhz | OCZ Vector 480GB SSD | Windows 8.1 64bit | Razer Mamba 2012
KE5T
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-10-17 13:24
Xbox 360

on obliteration the bomb sometimes falls through the map so no-one can pick it up happened 3 times in one round.

blue icon above team mates doesn't appear after a certain distance so you waste bullets shooting at them thinking its an enemy.
what does a cow use to do maths?.. a cow-culator
sleasyal
GB Enlisted: 2012-01-08
2013-10-17 14:05
have to agree
jubbjubby said:
Stingers

Ive hit a chopper three times without taking it down, other times (especially from directly below) one hit wonder. Same with rpgs on tanks it appears random as to where u hit for the power to be disabled.

Tank shells

Leave the barrel at a lower point? modern aiming systems would allow for this. A shell dropped on a guys shoes seems to do little damage, but the splash is huge if you hit something behind him. Asphalt is rather explosive too you know.

Destruction

What destruction? one big building? what about the rest? more people are killed in wars by flying concrete than bullets, think the joy of shooting out paris apartment blocks on seine crossing to rain terror down below.

Choppers

Bf3 chopper felt like a heavy piece of equipment flying in the air, now youv'e gone back to the paper crane method. lame.

Battlepacks

All my friends think these cheapen the game, "look i get three gold packs full of new guns you wont get for ages because i spent more money" does not encourage progression. Your marketing department better not be planning battlepack toothpaste.
FACESGRIM
US Enlisted: 2011-12-31
2013-10-17 14:41
Grenader612 said:
I noticed that the jeeps like the MRAP only have 4 seats. Since Battlefield 4 allows 5 person squads, then maybe you guys could make it so that an entire squad could fit in one transport vehicle when they need to get across the map. Bring in the Springfield Socom 16 (7.62 NATO) as a DMR and bring back the M60 light machine gun. These could be DLC for the game.

The Socom 16 is pretty much already in the game, its the M39 EMR. Its basically the guts of a M1A or Socom 16 dropped into a different chassis.
Thegsmith
US Enlisted: 2012-10-07
2013-10-17 22:09
weist7573 said:
I have been trying to play the beta now for three days to no avail. I played it before and it worked just fine, but now I cant even get to the server menu without it saying, "You have lost connection to the EA Servers. Online features will be unavailable." I don't know if this problem is just me or what but please fix this because I kinda wanna play the game.. please..

You probably got banned for a period of time. Try playing BBC2 and it will let you know or check your email
Take My Ammo TAKE IT!
megadude9704
US Enlisted: 2011-11-19
2013-10-17 22:15
i was told that the reloading and wasting ammo not used would be in hardcore but somehow it was everywhere on Xbox 360

- it was quite annoying to run out of ammo so quickly until i realized that the game was screwing with me

- i believe its a glitch but it wasnt in the patch log please fix

- if it is on purpose than why do shotguns use all 36 rounds to reload 6 shells
Game developer from New Jersey, USA
diisenese
BR Enlisted: 2012-02-22
2013-10-17 23:07
Please DICE, where is that noise and the alert on the screen telling you that the tank it's dying?

I was playing on the tank and it seems that no one was hitting me but tank's shield was with 8% of life. Please put that alert back
gratanie23
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2013-10-18 10:08
CONTROLS

Please bring back the old BF3 controls to BF4 DICE!! The new way of crouch, knifing, spotting and the most important: Driving and flying, feels so bad. The BF3 controls were just perfect, so can you please make an option, something like: BF3 controls? The rest of the game is amazing though.
Splattta
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2013-10-18 15:55
the lift - from what i saw it was a teleport, not a moving part.

it needs to act as a proper lift, ie its at the top or bottom and players will need to call it if it isn't on their floor.

thus allowing for c4 to be placed inside, and you know a bit more sensible than a teleporter.

Fix auto kicker to know the difference between a 320 smoke round a 320 grenade as im sick of being auto kicked when i shoot smoke and it hits someone - admittedly i dont know if this applies to bf4 but it sure does apply to bf3 so fairly safe to assume it may well happen again.

increase the revive window.
Andy89DK
Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2013-10-19 18:30
BF4 Beta Feedback

This is my feedback for the Battlefield 4 Beta (PC). However, my feedback is not just PC related, even though my writing may reflect that. The reason is simply because I do not know the control schemes for the consoles.

Just to clarify, each issue's title name is followed by "(???)" which reflects the platform in which the specific issue is relevant. When it says "(PC)" it is PC specific and with "(General)" it is for all platforms.

1. Battlelog Opens Small Browser Window (PC):

Everytime when you launched the Battlefield 4 Beta, Battlelog would open in a small browser window (with Internet Explorer 10). That is even if you had it set to open as maximized by default.

However, in Battlefield 3 the browser window always opens according to your default setting, so I am assuming it must be some kind of bug. A fix for the final release would therefore be appreciated.

2. BF3 Sprint Button Combo in BF4 (General):

In Battlefield 3 when you want to sprint you hold down the SHIFT button and then press W (forward). Thereafter, you only have to hold down the SHIFT button as long as you have pressed W once.

In contrary, with the Battlefield 4 Beta you would always have to hold down SHIFT and W in order to sprint. Unfortunately, that is very inconvenient as you cannot change your weapon while you are sprinting because it is not ergonomically right with all the buttons you have to press at the same time.

In Battlefield 3 it works very well, but only because you just have to hold down the SHIFT button. Therefore, if you, DICE, could please change this to be like Battlefield 3 standards, it would be much appreciated.

3. BF4 Mouse- and Vehicle Sensitivity as in BF3 (General):

The sensitivity for mouse and vehicles in the Battlefield 4 Beta is way too low at 20 %. In Battlefield 3, I believe it is set at approx. 1/3 which seems just fine, but for some reason if you set the Battlefield 4 Beta at the same rate it is not nearly as sensitive. Therefore, if you could please change it to the same scheme as in Battlefield 3 or to the least increase the sensitivity to about 50 %.

4. Shifting Between Spectator Mode, Commander Mode & Soldier (General):

In the Battlefield 4 Beta when you joined a server as a Spectator or Commander* you had no option to change your role in-game. Your only option would be to disconnect and reconnect to the server as your preferred role. That is very inappropriate as it is very likely that you at some point during a match would like to change from Spectator to Soldier, from Soldier to Spectator etc.

Furthermore, the Counter-Strike franchise has had this feature implemented for many years now, so I am hopeful that you will so too right in time for the Battlefield 4 launch.

* Commander Mode was not available in the Beta, so I am just assuming the same is the case as with Spectator Mode.
Anoobas
US Enlisted: 2012-02-23
2013-10-20 00:32
Sounds like DICE is quickly acting on feedback from the beta in BF4 and not just listening. I missed the official update the day before my list, there are some Locking Weapon Changes that have already been confirmed:
-RPG7 and SMAW can no longer lock on to Laser Designated Targets. It was inauthentic and not balanced.

-Fixed some projectiles not warning vehicles when they were fired on a Laser Designated target. Reduced the lock on distance for MBT LAW missiles to 350m from 500m. This gives the IGLA the clear long range AA role for soldiers, and keeps the team play element of Laser Designation.

-All Laser Designated missiles now do a maximum of 90% damage to Attack and Scout helicopters (down from 100%). This was done to give helicopters a chance to use their Fire Extinguisher countermeasure even against Laser Designated weapons.

Can't wait see if the new manually guided rocket works just like the ERYX in BF2.

Performance and FPS issues are being looked at of course for many different configurations.

C4 is coming for the assault class, probably as a later unlock and that will of course fix the issue of only starting with 3 for that class. Giving just 3 to recon makes more sense now, but tweaking the area of effect so suicide bombing works needs to be addressed still.

King_Killya said:
Ref system
Win7 64-bit ultimate
i7 3930K
Asus/ROG BF3 MB w/ 32 GB non OC 1600 memory
6GBs SSD
EVGA/Nvidia 580GTX Classified, WHQL Beta drivers

Bugs I saw:

Collision avoidance doesn't work with glass on 2nd level decks such as the ones around D and B, you walk through the glass and on top the metal bars instead.

Occasional swirling of teammate icons on spawn screen.

The boat spawn is all messed up, specifically the boat spawning over land and the depiction of the boat to be available to spawn on from spawn screen and then you end up plopping in the water instead of the boat being there.

Class selection doesn't save your preference, it gets reset when you restart rounds or change servers.

The bi-pod on the support gun will sometimes take 2 tries to deploy and it will only move in one direction in some cases. "It's jacked up" was a comment by many

The score and the heading display and chat are all overlapping.

The earned points total display bar shown at the end of the round far exceeds the length of the bar. This might have to do with points caps in beta (?)

After the last of the beta updates, I saw the elevator doors appear to be there when the door was supposedly open sometimes.

Crash on end of round occasionally after the last couple of updates.

Walking up the steep vertical ledge on the skyscraper is messed up on the street side, hopping up it works but slowly. I didn't test them all but the ones by the water you can walk up just fine.

The command to show the FPS overlay worked intermittently between different beta updates with the last update leaving it not available again.

Performance:

Ultra or high or medium or dropping the resolution didn't make much of a FPS difference for my system so I usually ran it with 1920x1080 on full Ultra settings and vertical display sync (60). After the last of the beta updates FRAPS reported 55-60 FPS w/ vertical sync on with drops to 45 sometimes around the skyscraper, especially after it goes down. It would drop to 30 on the menu screen but this might be a function of it conserving processing when it is not essential to display 60 FPS. Movement appeared fluid usually even with drops in FPS, I only would get effected by server performance lags or seeing a teleport effect of a badly lagging player occasionally.

I did have to run the generic EVGA Precision X OC software to optimize video MHZ and Fan speed for the first time ever. BF3 ran with stock settings and 15% CPU load max, where BF4 needed a little video boost which I had room to do and it loaded the CPU about 25-30% but never over 35% that I ever saw. I think there is still some room for performance improvement with the game and video driver design.

Gameplay Improvement Opportunities:

The skyscraper is too easy to take out from a long distance early on. Putting 4 more pillars on the street side or some in the interior would be an improvement. I have seen a lot of chatter about this on the chat display while playing and many agree with this sentiment.

Settings for damage in the Beta seemed way too softcore, more wimpy than BF3 for most weapon damage and not much splash from most everything. If the full version has hardcore, it needs more of a BF2 model, slightly more deadly than BF3 hardcore. Buff everything.

The turret and mini-gun relative mouse sensitivity is way off and the vehicle sensitivity option doesn't fix this.

The chopper gunner cannon has too little ammo. Alternatively give it a lot more damage and splash rather than ammo. These are 30MM after all.

Chopper spawns are too campable/unproctectable.

Mini-guns do too little damage on the transport. It is a balance issue if you leave them nerfed, teamwork should pay off and they should be deadly weapons. A lone gunman on the ground vs a loaded transport of 4 players working together should not be a competitive or balanced encounter.

C4 does too little damage to tanks, 3 is not enough without reloads and suicide bombing does little to tanks. Suicide bombing is not always liked but it is an effective modern warfare tactic and should not be removed from the game.

It is very unbalanced to make it so difficult to kill other choppers with Air-Air missles + rockets + the cannon vs. an easy kill with a silent 1 hit to kill locked on RPG. It is easier sometimes to eject as a gunner and shoot them with an RPG while parachuting than it was to kill them with the chopper guns. I would not nerf the RPG or get rid of the lock on aspect, fix the lock on tone issue and up the damage dealt out by the chopper weapons.

Make tagged targets quicker to lock on to with chopper Air-Air, a tag didn't seem to help rockets home in either unless this is a later unlock like in BF3.

Fix the spawns in the skyscraper, they all seemed to be on one side and too campable. Maybe put some down below too or give multiple choices for each flag location.

It seemed wrong to allow spawning so close to enemies in many situations. A person running up close to you can have 2 or 3 spawn on them instantly when they are right next to you and it seems like a tactic some used to swarm other opponents. I also had instances of spawning with my back to enemies right behind me and even spawned into a knifing that would have hit my teammate.

Up the OB timer to 15, some of the vehicles respond too sluggishly to get back in OB in time.

Extinguishers seem to be a downgrade from flares and were useless against an instant kill from a RPG.

Wishlist:

Bring back the jets from BF2. No they were not in the BF4 beta, but I bet jets aren't going to have the responsive controls or bombs from BF2 that made them fun to fly and an integral part of the game. Please prove me wrong. I saw 1/2 the people in BF3 use jets as transports instead as they really didn't have much impact on the ground fight with the lack of bombs. The lock on AGM missle took skill out of it and the lock on was too buggy and confused with it preferring a jeep or a neighboring object to bounce between targets. At least include an option to hold the lock on a single target instead of it auto re-designating on other targets if the AGM is there instead of bombs in the ground attack jet. The controls for the jets in BF3 were ridiculously arcaded out, sluggish, and the airspeed was way too slow. You had it right in BF2 minus the ease of quick repair and reload back at the main airstrip without landing first. At least fix this for the PC version if this was done for console adaptability reasons in BF3.

Buff all weapons air, ground, and sea minus locked on RPGs which seemed to be deadly enough.

Add look down option for aiming down the edge of a rooftop like you can around corners. You currently can't shoot targets directly below your feet when looking down the side of a building.

Up duration of recon sensor balls substantially.

Up to 3.4x IR scopes, maybe just for DMR if not for all weapons.

Give us the Full OMAN map with rooftops accessible by elevators in many cases. Yeah, the new section you teased us with in BF3 but left OB.

Up default C4 count and damage.

Bring back the handheld, manually controlled anti-tank Tow from BF2
Thermaltake LVL10 LCS Case | ASUS Rampage IV BF3 Edition Motherboard | i7 3930K @4.25 Ghz | 580GTX classified @947 Mhz | 32 GB Gskill RAM @1600Mhz | OCZ Vector 480GB SSD | Windows 8.1 64bit | Razer Mamba 2012
xDJ_Cas
UA Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-10-20 12:06
-Make autosaving of camos on exact/current map:

a) vehicles
b) inf

-Make the light of the sniper rifle more dynamic:
if sniper aims ya in the dark then sniper rifle doesn't light up
if sniper aims in the direction of the sun then sniper rifle lights up

P.S. Learn DICE to do Dynamics in the game!
"We were created out of dust!" | Stream - http://ru.twitch.tv/dj_cas | Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/Casper4ek
AtagiKawa
DE Enlisted: 2011-11-14
2013-10-20 14:40
Tanks are too weak vs infantry. Infantry should die faster. Its hard to hit a small soldier hiding behind an object. The tank has a slow firing and reloading speed and the soldier is able to hide behind small object and shoot back with his grenade launcher or his rpg. Soldiers wouldn't stadn a small chance against a tank in a real fight. Why is it so unrealistic? BF3 was more real.
Final8ty
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2013-10-20 20:05
Don't know if its already been said but i would like the ability to go from standing to crouch to prone and back with one key like you can in BF3.
Grenader612
US Enlisted: 2012-03-12
2013-10-21 03:58
FACESGRIM said:
Grenader612 said:
I noticed that the jeeps like the MRAP only have 4 seats. Since Battlefield 4 allows 5 person squads, then maybe you guys could make it so that an entire squad could fit in one transport vehicle when they need to get across the map. Bring in the Springfield Socom 16 (7.62 NATO) as a DMR and bring back the M60 light machine gun. These could be DLC for the game.
The Socom 16 is pretty much already in the game, its the M39 EMR. Its basically the guts of a M1A or Socom 16 dropped into a different chassis.

Correct they are similar however the Socom is shorter which is better for CQB and if DICE can put 3 or 4 variants of the ACE in the game, I don't see how this would be an issue.
RP_Glock35
US Enlisted: 2013-07-07
2013-10-21 05:32
Why is it when u fire a tank round, RPG , or grenade launcher right next to a player they don't die ? MRAP takes 2 tank rounds to blow up, but the little bird kills it in one quick pass . All the .50 cals in the tanks and vehicles are way to weak and overheat fast !!! The stingers are useless !!! Can't even take down a little bird which has NO armor . How does a little bird take a tank round crash and just fly away without the pilot even repairing it .
henrylamb
GB Enlisted: 2012-04-05
2013-10-22 00:03
OK, so not sure if this is the right place to feedback about the beta (i'm on ps3), and I know its a bit late but I gotta post it somewhere now and maybe there are some that have been address, but here it is:

(Worth pointing out I thought the beta was rad despite the fact that most of the following is all about the little glitches and annoyances)

• Found that when exitting vehicles or stationary weapons a little hit marker would appear for a moment
• Like the commorse option being available to consoles a lot, but I reckon the commorse menu appears too quickly when holding R2 since I've entered it too many times when I've only been trying to spot something. Quite a problem since spotting is a pretty huge part of BF for me
• Also to do with spotting and adjusting to the new button/stick layouts, I found that the battlelog was an inconvience it being assigned to 'select' because when I hit 'select' (by accident) I have sometimes also hit 'square' in a moment of button-mashing panic in an attempt to try and get out of battlelog and find that I have to wait a few more crucial seconds to be able to cancel the booting up of my trophies. This usually ends up with me dead. I think the integration of the battlelog into the game is great but I don't think the 'select' button is the right place AT ALL. Instead the 'Big Map', which is currently found when hitting 'Start' > R1 would be much more helpful bound to 'select', especially as this is a feature that I was hoping would find consoles but is also in a bit of an annoying place to find. I reckon the battlelog would fit nicely into the normal start menu - just please give the 'big map' the place it needs and reassign the battlelog to another button!
• I know that the vehicle controls are being updated to have similar layouts to bf3, I just hope this means that the throttle/reverse is bound to R2/L2 rather R1/L1 since the triggers can mean the vehicle is sensitive to half-presses of the trigger as if to put the throttle on half-gas, for example.
• When selecting (actually clicking 'x') a vehicle to spawn into at a base which hasn't yet spawned, you spawn at that base where the vehicle will eventually spawn. I think that you shouldn't assume that the player wants spawn on the base as an alternative to getting in the vehicle (that hadn't yet arrived), instead, clicking on this empty slot, I suggest, should do nothing as this has often caused me to be somewhere I don't want to be or to waste a different vehicle that I don't really want to be in.
• I also found that I had often mistaken friendlies for enemies because they were not marked on-screen with the little arrow, causing me to waste ammo and the friendly to suffer an annoying bullet trauma. I like the idea that an icon above friendlies' heads is not always not necessary - more realistic - but this problem kinda has to be fixed somehow. In contrast, the icon above the enemy when carrying the bomb in Obliteration was to bold or perhaps to close to the player. I say this because I found that the icon above him/her made it hard to actually see the player at mid-range from them, making it harder to know where I'm shooting when I spray in the general direction of them.
• With regards to gameplay, I found the dusty effect from the collapsed main building in Shanghai a bit too much. It feels like its making it harder to see by making the map brighter and seemingly emptier and flatter and more stark. Like the idea, but its just not emercing me into the game as it should. I get that its meant to be kind of annoying but it doesn't feel like that in a very visceral way - maybe adding more particle-y affects to the dust would be cool?
• I thought that I should be allowed a bit more time to get off/out of the way of the main building as its just about to collapse before automatically dying. Because I've been on top of it a couple of times just before it was about to collapse and died from seemingly nothing other than the tilting of the floor. Literally just another second or two before everyone around it dies, I think, would actually look more realistic.
• Also thought that the glass on the ground floor of the main building in Shanghai seemed overly fragile and I thought that a slice of the knife shouldn't be able to shatter the whole window - it definately felt a bit weird it being that easy especially since the rest of the game mechanics make everything else crumble and break like it should. I suggest making it like the glass on the face of the Russian base in CQ on Metro.

Anyway, can't wait til release now - gonna be sweet. Good job
Guttter
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-10-26 04:10
I can't wait to read all of the comments how they didn't fix a fucking thing...LOL.

This is DICE. They are focused on consoles, not PC.

Suck a dick DICE.
JSully77
US Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2013-10-30 04:09
MrFunnyGlitchGuy said:
I key bind different characters for the the basic moving on foot. And i can't move back left. I can move back then I can move left, but not both. I just freeze. I'm Left handed so yea, I hope this gets fixed. prob not though :(

Having this same issue. IJKL are my movement keys and I cant move JK at same time (back-left)
SailedDesert
US Enlisted: 2012-03-06
2013-10-31 04:00
How do I return this game, because aside from to crappy game setup, there are to many "Dick suckers" in here boosting and cheating!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/2/395750190161998080/457949841/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.