Thread is locked.

Only 72,270 PC Players

Barracudalll
US Enlisted: 2013-11-20
2014-01-11 19:08
Since someone decided to do this during a weekday morning when the players was at 47k I decided to do one when it was at 72k on a saturday afternoon.

Thats more PC players than any one console besides ps3 they have 2k more concurrent players right now.

across all platforms there is a total of 315,990 players playing at this very moment. Guess the game is dead right guys -.-.
My Stats Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/lIlBarracudaIII/stats/788876245/pc/
Lord_Faquaad
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2014-01-11 19:10
You must be new to gaming..........

You think 72k players is good for a AAA title on a Saturday aftrenoon?

lol
doctor3d
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2014-01-11 19:10
It's not great, but could be worse. Surprised BF3 is still doing so well. Shows 22k on BF3 PC right now.
HaitianVacation
HT Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2014-01-11 19:10
Barracudalll said:
Since someone decided to do this during a weekday morning when the players was at 47k I decided to do one when it was at 72k on a saturday afternoon.

Thats more PC players than any one console besides ps3 they have 2k more concurrent players right now.

across all platforms there is a total of 315,990 players playing at this very moment. Guess the game is dead right guys -.-.


It's higher than most games on Steam including free to play games and $3 games.

BF4 isn't dead at all. It's one of if not the most played competitive FPS on the PC right today.

DICE needs to get their butts in gear and actually fix issues.
Barracudalll
US Enlisted: 2013-11-20
2014-01-11 19:11 , edited 2014-01-11 19:12 by Barracudalll
Army_Of_One67 said:
You must be new to gaming..........

You think 72k players is good for a AAA title on a Saturday aftrenoon?

lol


You must be new to reading.

The thread was relating to someone earlier this week making one about the game dieing when there was only 47k players playing on a thursday afternoon.

And its more played than pretty much any FPS out there at this moment so I question your experience as well. Because times change.
My Stats Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/lIlBarracudaIII/stats/788876245/pc/
PercMastaFTW
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-01-11 19:14 , edited 2014-01-11 19:18 by PercMastaFTW
I haven't played bf4 for awhile now. Tried like 2 China Rising maps and got a huge amount of stutter (first stutter I've experienced).

Before that, I was having trouble with the update. The update finally worked and I haven't played since.
popsicle622
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2014-01-11 19:17
Not a single 64 rush dedicated server in the US populated on a saturday afternoon.
Lord_Faquaad
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2014-01-11 19:18 , edited 2014-01-11 19:19 by Lord_Faquaad
Barracudalll said:
And its more played than pretty much any FPS out there at this moment so I question your experience as well. Because times change.

Just because it's the most played POS FPS game does not change the fact that it's still a POS game.

Times have changed because the lack of quality FPS games have moved players to other games
Barracudalll
US Enlisted: 2013-11-20
2014-01-11 19:20
popsicle622 said:
Not a single 64 rush dedicated server in the US populated on a saturday afternoon.


http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/9f362554-0163-4eb3-a689-b985a3cf0b82/TBG-ALL-BF4-RUSH-MAPS-TBGCLAN-COM-GAMEME-STATS/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/c51f64f8-52cd-4ff5-8666-aa18bc112e2e/U-Rock-24-7-Power-RUSH-uRockGamers-com-64-Plyrs/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/685d3e0d-370a-4c3b-b9a7-c2c3a4c4c2e4/U-Rock-24-7-BLOODY-Rush-uRockGamers-com-64-Plyr/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Theres the first 3 I see.

All of them have ques.

Learn to search?
My Stats Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/lIlBarracudaIII/stats/788876245/pc/
HaitianVacation
HT Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2014-01-11 19:20
popsicle622 said:
Not a single 64 rush dedicated server in the US populated on a saturday afternoon.


roflmao

wrong.

=U= Rock ~24/7~ Power RUSH ~uRockGamers.com~ 64 Plyrs
United States Rush • Silk Road • Normal
64 / 64 -

=U= Rock ~24/7~ BLOODY Rush ~uRockGamers.com~ 64 Plyr
United States Rush • Lancang Dam • Normal
64 / 64 (1) -

-|TBG|- ALL BF4 RUSH MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME STATS
United States Rush • Golmud Railway • Normal
64 / 64 (3) -

|SM| 24/7 Rush Server | 48 Players | www.SMGaming.net
United States Rush • Hainan Resort • Normal
48 / 48 -
Barracudalll
US Enlisted: 2013-11-20
2014-01-11 19:24
Army_Of_One67 said:
Barracudalll said:
And its more played than pretty much any FPS out there at this moment so I question your experience as well. Because times change.
Just because it's the most played POS FPS game does not change the fact that it's still a POS game.

Times have changed because the lack of quality FPS games have moved players to other games


No see thats just an opinion your original comment/question was this.

"You think 72k players is good for a AAA title on a Saturday aftrenoon? "


I replied with its one of the most played FPS's out there. Meaning all those other Triple AAA Titles have less than that playing on pc. The actual concurrent players playing is 315k for bf4.

Again I replied to your comment.

If you're going to be a smart ass at least do it correctly.
My Stats Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/lIlBarracudaIII/stats/788876245/pc/
DullahanDhugain1
Enlisted: 2013-01-05
2014-01-11 19:24
Meh 64/64 euro servers so doesn't bother me
DarkEtheereal
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-01-11 19:25
Well considering todays peak of CS:GO players (most popular FPS on steam currently) is 90k, and the only other FPS on steam that beats BF is F2P, I think 72k is nothing to sniff at.

___
Visit my thread! [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Here is how it works, when we compare our K/Ds, we assume you ALREADY try to PTFO. It's just a given that if you don't PTFO you suck...
doctor3d
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2014-01-11 19:27
Most played single FPS game is probably CS:GO - usually about 90k to 100k on at all times. TF2 usually has more than BF4 too. CoD is probably the most played, but it's scattered across all of the various games. The last time I went into Black Ops - (been awhile) but it said over 500,000 online at the bottom left of the matchmaker. I've never seen player numbers like that on a BF game.

I'd say BF4 is probably in the top ten though. How long will it even hold a top ten position when more and more games come out? Dunno..

BF4 started to die a while back - but picked up steam again during and after the holidays. There is no doubt that there are less US servers for me to play on, on BF4 than there was on BF3 during its prime.
TripleDotszz
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-01-11 19:30 , edited 2014-01-11 19:33 by TripleDotszz
Any higher will take down the servers anyway.
I don't see your point OP.

Plus that's still €4.336.200,- playing at any giving time, with premium it's €7.949.700.-
Yes I know. These numbers has nothing to do with anything presented in this thread, but what's a thread without numbers.
BF vet since 1942
Barracudalll
US Enlisted: 2013-11-20
2014-01-11 19:34
TheRobinGaming said:
Any higher will take down the servers anyway.
I don't see your point OP.


The point is the first sentence of my thread?

Since someone decided to do this during a weekday morning when the players was at 47k I decided to do one when it was at 72k on a saturday afternoon.
My Stats Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/lIlBarracudaIII/stats/788876245/pc/
digZ89
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2014-01-11 19:39 , edited 2014-01-11 19:41 by digZ89
BF4 would currently be 4th on steam.

1. Dota 2(F2P) 627,000 peak players
2. CS GO($15) 95,000 peak players
3. TF2(F2P) 80,000 peak players


BF4 on PC is just fine, I never have issues finding a new server anytime I want one.

Just for reference COD: Ghosts MP has 11k players on for their peak today on a Saturday afternoon. BF4 is kicking call of duty's ass on PC.

This is not to OP, but all the other trolls in this thread.
KayCeeCookies
Enlisted: 2011-11-10
2014-01-11 19:58 , edited 2014-01-11 19:58 by KayCeeCookies
People are and will continue to walk away until they start making some progress with the issues plaguing the game.
Sure, they'll probably come back if they manage to fix some of the core issues with this game but it will continue to slowly drain until they do.
Bf3 was the same.
It does seem apparent that players are starting to lose faith though.
swyck
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2014-01-11 20:00
Is there anywhere we can get comparative online gamer numbers, e.g. BF3, COD4, etc.?
Juppixon
DE Enlisted: 2012-05-29
2014-01-11 20:01
digZ89 said:
BF4 would currently be 4th on steam.

1. Dota 2(F2P) 627,000 peak players
2. CS GO($15) 95,000 peak players
3. TF2(F2P) 80,000 peak players


BF4 on PC is just fine, I never have issues finding a new server anytime I want one.

Just for reference COD: Ghosts MP has 11k players on for their peak today on a Saturday afternoon. BF4 is kicking call of duty's ass on PC.

This is not to OP, but all the other trolls in this thread.

Where did you get those numbers (just curious).
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.