Thread is locked.

Hidden Presentation/Feed

jviohajvied
IQ Enlisted: 2014-10-05
2016-05-18 21:39 , edited 2016-05-18 21:45 by jviohajvied
the ban just got lifted today, can i get my presentation and grav back please?

EDIT: and feed too?
LOLGotYerTags
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2016-05-19 20:33 , edited 2016-05-19 20:40 by LOLGotYerTags
NETTOOOOOOOOOOLS said:
the ban just got lifted today, can i get my presentation and grav back please?

EDIT: and feed too?

Fixed.

:edit:
Your feed will remain locked down until you edit out the top image, As this is a violation of the EA Terms Of Service for the hate speech that is on the image.

Remove it and then post back here and I will fix that for you.

~LGYT
One day, I shall come back... Yes, I shall come back... Until then, There must be no regrets, No tears, No anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, And prove to me I am not mistaken in mine... I'm a Volunteer Forum Moderator and any views and opinions I share are mine and mine only.. Posts that are not blue posted do not officially represent EA/DICE nor their affiliates.
OG_LEESTER
US Enlisted: 2013-06-25
2016-05-19 20:41 , edited 2016-05-19 20:43 by OG_LEESTER
Hey administrators can I get my gravitar back, sorry bout the weed stuff haha won't happen again, much appreciated. nvm you just did, thanks LGYT you the man!
LOLGotYerTags
2016-05-19 20:47
marijuanaholic said:
Hey administrators can I get my gravitar back, sorry bout the weed stuff haha won't happen again, much appreciated. nvm you just did, thanks LGY you the man!

Fixed, Remember anything posted to your profile has to be in accordance with the Forum Guidelines, This includes but is not limited to :

• Gravatar Images
• Images linked on your feed / presentation from hosts such as imgur / photobucket / flickr etc etc
• images or messages posted to your profile ( or you posting to other profiles in your friends list )
• Platoons
• Threads and posts on threads

~LGYT
One day, I shall come back... Yes, I shall come back... Until then, There must be no regrets, No tears, No anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, And prove to me I am not mistaken in mine... I'm a Volunteer Forum Moderator and any views and opinions I share are mine and mine only.. Posts that are not blue posted do not officially represent EA/DICE nor their affiliates.
jviohajvied
IQ Enlisted: 2014-10-05
2016-05-19 20:48
i just did it. sorry.
LOLGotYerTags
2016-05-19 20:54
NETTOOOOOOOOOOLS said:
i just did it. sorry.

Great, I can see the images have been removed so I have now unlocked your presentation for you :)

~LGYT
OG_LEESTER
2016-05-19 20:55 , edited 2016-05-19 20:56 by OG_LEESTER
LOLGotYerTags said:
marijuanaholic said:
Hey administrators can I get my gravitar back, sorry bout the weed stuff haha won't happen again, much appreciated. nvm you just did, thanks LGY you the man!
Fixed, Remember anything posted to your profile has to be in accordance with the Forum Guidelines, This includes but is not limited to :

• Gravatar Images
• Images linked on your feed / presentation from hosts such as imgur / photobucket / flickr etc etc
• images or messages posted to your profile ( or you posting to other profiles in your friends list )
• Platoons
• Threads and posts on threads

~LGYT

I got you bud np, this is irrelevant to this feed but you should get on the one and lets play some games sometime, The one gets first access to bf1 haha but that probably doesnt matter for you cause your tight with ea you lucky duck haha, thanks for your help LGYT

-OG LEESTER
scoF1eldo
Enlisted: 2012-06-30
2016-05-19 22:55
Can I get my gravatar please?... i got this gravatar but i cant change it ... help
Cryphisss
SE Enlisted: 2012-10-03
2016-05-19 23:17
scoF1eldo said:
Can I get my gravatar please?... i got this gravatar but i cant change it ... help

Make sure to change it to something else. This one is not that appropriate.
I am a Battlelog Moderator and do not officially represent EA/DICE/VISCERAL. Blue post = action taken in line with the rules, non-blue posts are my own posts.
scoF1eldo
Enlisted: 2012-06-30
2016-05-20 10:47
Cryphisss said:
scoF1eldo said:
Make sure to change it to something else. This one is not that appropriate.

Thanks, changed it.
OG_LEESTER
2016-05-21 04:47
Just curious, is there a thread for giving moderators compliments? Cause you guys are super chill at how you handle things on here and I wanted to give you guys some props at keeping our battle log fun and helpful for our in game experiences. You guys are the best!
DICEP00L
US Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2016-05-22 01:59
I fixed my signature.

Though i find it odd that for a game that has been rated M for the past few titles in the franchise, that you would be offended by one little f bomb. And i refused to remove it because it is a historical quote from one of the greatest generals in Marine Corps history... something if i recall right is what this games is based off of.

/soapbox
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - Gen Mattis USMC
xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-05-22 20:52 , edited 2016-05-22 20:52 by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
DICEP00L said:
I fixed my signature.

Though i find it odd that for a game that has been rated M for the past few titles in the franchise, that you would be offended by one little f bomb. And i refused to remove it because it is a historical quote from one of the greatest generals in Marine Corps history... something if i recall right is what this games is based off of.

/soapbox

Oh I'm not offended but the forums can be view by people of all ages hence why the argument that the game is rated "M' is invalid. The rating of the game has no bearing on the forums.

Secondly, profanity isn't allowed on the forums per our Forum Guidelines that can be reviewed here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150494220311768/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Simply masking a few letters of the word isn't acceptable either therefore you signature will remain hidden.
I am a Battlelog moderator and do not officially represent EA/DICE/VISCERAL. If this post is blue, then it's an action taken in line with EA community rules. Posts that are not blue posted do not officially represent EA/DICE nor their affiliates. Disabled/Retired Veteran - SEMPER FI!!!!!!
DICEP00L
US Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2016-05-22 23:54
Very well, it's changed.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - Gen Mattis USMC
xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-05-23 15:49
DICEP00L said:
Very well, it's changed.

It's fixed now. Thank you.

-CB
I am a Battlelog moderator and do not officially represent EA/DICE/VISCERAL. If this post is blue, then it's an action taken in line with EA community rules. Posts that are not blue posted do not officially represent EA/DICE nor their affiliates. Disabled/Retired Veteran - SEMPER FI!!!!!!
KFlaky
HU Enlisted: 2012-12-12
2016-05-24 21:23
Hi!

So, about a year ago my account was hacked, I managed to recover the account fairly easily, but.... the guy who had access to my account managed to get my BF3 banned(a PB GUI bann, I know I cant deal with that), and my whole battlelog profile hidden until 2020?!, ye 2020. Now the thing is I have already contaced EA support with this and all 3 of my conversation ended with them sayin that my Battlelog profile sanction is/will be lifted, altough its still banned till today. I was told this is the place where I should go when I have such problems.

Really hope you can help me out with this one.
StarscreamUK
2016-05-25 07:29
I'll confer with the community manager to validate your info, then post back
I am a Battlelog moderator and my views may not officially represent EA/DICE/VISCERAL. If this post is blue, then it's an action taken in line with EA community rules. Contact details are on my profile.
-Eddy-SkyCIlear-
Enlisted: 2016-02-19
2016-05-26 21:14 , edited 2016-05-26 21:16 by -Eddy-SkyCIlear-
Hey for some reason my stuff is hidden and my gravtar please may i get my avatar and profile back ? i removed all the old links in my profile and so as such would like it back please ?
Girl Gamer EU!
LOLGotYerTags
2016-05-26 21:47
@FlyingProstitute
Fixed, Please ensure your profile ( feed / presentation / gravatar and emblems ) are all within the boundaries of the EA Terms Of Service and the Forum Guidelines otherwise you will find yourself in this same situation, Plus you get blackberried..

~LGYT
-Eddy-SkyCIlear-
Enlisted: 2016-02-19
2016-05-26 22:33
Thank you LOLGotYerTags yeh dw mate ill abay all the rules etc thansk man
Girl Gamer EU!

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.