Thread is locked.

bKs recruiting all types of players! (PS4)

Jokermord
BR Enlisted: 2013-12-22
2015-03-16 19:35
turn down for it
Leader and vice-president of booze affairs of [bKs]. Got Hate Mail? Send it all to GreenPwerRngr.
dettonator6
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2015-03-17 13:07
WELL??? First reactions?
bKs Leader - Send all Hate Mail to GreenPwerRngr - Send Grievances to zKnuckleS - Follow xXShadynastyXx13 on Twitch.tv
Jokermord
2015-03-19 14:21
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I won't be playing it soon, since I lost my phone and had to buy a new one...
Leader and vice-president of booze affairs of [bKs]. Got Hate Mail? Send it all to GreenPwerRngr.
dettonator6
2015-03-20 18:10
Jokermord said:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I won't be playing it soon, since I lost my phone and had to buy a new one...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!1111!!!!1!1!11
bKs Leader - Send all Hate Mail to GreenPwerRngr - Send Grievances to zKnuckleS - Follow xXShadynastyXx13 on Twitch.tv
jkynar
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2015-03-24 00:16 , edited 2015-03-24 00:17 by jkynar
For my good friend rmahs

CHAPTER 13

Bean jumped off, ripping the Nathaniel disguise off the French Fried bastard!

Bean did some unnecessary flips during the fall and stuck the dismount. Machina, JT, Nathaniel and even some anonymous thugs flipped score cards. As the judges totaled up, Bean noticed a prisoner with hands tied behind him and a bag over his head. It wasn't one of those tacky burlap bags that terrorists use, it was a tastefully designed shopping bag from Williams Sonoma. Bean's scores came in and he did pretty well, but it was not the time to contemplate his score. It was the time for things to happen, dadgumit!

Bean threw the Fries' disguise at Machina, blocking her view and ran towards JT.

"Close your eyes!"

He grabbed JT, threw down a flash grenade blinding everyone. He dropped down and lifted bag-face guy in a fireman's carry over his shoulder. They ran down the hall and could hear Machina order her thugs to pursue. It quickly became apparent that this place was a maze of tunnels. There were lots of pipes and occasional steam, bad lighting and things were very dirty as they wandered around the tunnels.

It was pretty apparent that no one knew their way around as Bean, bag-face and JT were quickly lost, but so apparently were their pursuers.

"So it looks like we're lost," said LL Bean.

"I've never been to this part of the U.S. synchronized jello dive team complex before. Perhaps I should do a report on it, government waste and all."

"Yeah, maybe, but wait a sec, do you still have the thingee?"

"I put it back in my hair." She pulled it out and body parts bounced egregiously, they may have even used CGI to get the ripples right.

"You don't even know how to use it, why'd you pull it out before anyway?"

"That's what she said. Uh... I mean seemed like the thing to do at the time."

"Well we're alive and all, what about your cameraman?"

"Earl? Eh, he's a tertiary character we'll just forget about him anyway, don't trouble yourself. I mean he didn't even have any lines."

"I guess that makes sense."

"So what DOES the thingee do anyway?"

"Hell if I know, I have amnesia and stuff, but it's gotta be important."

LL lowered bag-face to the ground forgetting to untie him. Bean and JT wandered around the dirty halls in a montage that indicated there might be a future love scene at some point. Bag-face man tried to follow them, bumping into walls as he went.

They came to a fork in the tunnels and there was a golden art deco double doorway that was surprisingly clean considering the rest of the place.

"Man, all this wandering around sure gets tiring, let's rest next to this golden door."

LL and JT sat on the stoop of the golden door. But bag-face man was unable to see where the door was and stumbled about until he eventually hit his head on a low hanging light fixture and landed near them.

"You know I think we've wandered into a completely different set. I think we're really far from that jello room," said JT as she paced the hallway in her mind.

"Yeah, I think you're right. And what's with this golden door? I mean it's a pretty crappy underground tunnel. Why would you put a golden door in it? Waste of money to me."

"I think it's just gold plated, that's cheaper."

As Bean and JT gave each other flirty looks, the lump known to them as bag-face made a noise.

"Did he just say something?"

"He probably just farted."

"No I didn't," mumbled bag-face.

Bean jumped into JT's arms in fright.

She dropped Bean, and they both walked over. Bean turned him over.

"Thank you young man. I have been listening to you two flirt and prattle on, but I detect that you would be sympathetic to my cause. I can't talk for long as having a bag over my face and my many other wounds is quite painful and tiring."

"You seem to be doing alright so far," snarked JT.

"Shut up. I don't have much time," and he coughed for several seconds. Mercifully Bean pulled the bag off of him revealing a simpler plain brown bag but with holes cut for the eyes.

"There, that's better. I am Gregor Gravitas former and hopefully future leader of The Apollo League. We are the premier Starbucks Empire resistance group, accept no substitute. That bitch Machina was a mole for the Starbucks Empire and is planning to take over the resistance and destroy it from within. We cannot let that happen. You must help me fight for truth, justice, and democracy instead of dark roasted dictatorship."

"Well, I'm in," smiled L.L. Bean.

"Me too," bounced JT.

A sudden look of surprise and realization came over Gregor Gravitas.

"You're Ladies Love Bean aren't you?"

"Why yes, how'd you know that?"

"Because you are one of our agents, what have they done to you? My poor boy."

"I really can't remember, but I'll take amnesia and wounds that have healed surprisingly fast due to movie magic over a permanent bag face anytime."

"Point taken. The last I saw you I sent you to steal the Eschaton Device from the S.W.A.R.M. courier before he delivered it to the Starbuck Empire. Do you still have it?"

JT took the thingee out of her hair.

"That's it."

"Wow, you are just full of information."

"I'm very important."

"Help me stand."

LL Bean helped Gregor Gravitas to his feet.

"Now that I can see out of my bag, things are looking up. We have the Eschaton device. I have dear LL Bean back with us and perhaps a place for you young lady. COUGH my lap COUGH COUGH."

They walked up to the golden doors and he attempted to put his hand on a flat plate - but they were still tied behind him and he wasn't able to reach that high.

"Do you supposed you could untie me?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," Bean replied loosening the bonds.

"Maybe we could save that rope for later," JT winked.

Bag man placed his hand on the plate. A golden metal hand emerged from the wall near the plate and he did one of those fancy handshakes that only black people know. The golden doors opened.

"Welcome to the super secret back door to the ultra-hidden underground base of the Apollo League."

And then JT kicked Gregor in the nuts for the 'my lap' comment.
Founder -best Kept secret- Send all hate mail to GreenPwerRngr
Jokermord
2015-03-24 20:58
AWW YISS! \o/
jkynar
2015-03-25 00:18
We are playing against the Russian badger and lvl cap right now
dettonator6
2015-03-25 19:33 , edited 2015-03-26 20:54 by dettonator6
EMBLEM IS DONE

http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/battlelog/prod/emblem/202/406/256/2955059195538912714.png?v=1427403016 [eaassets-a.akamaihd.net]
Jokermord
2015-03-27 14:25
I want to emblem too :(
EL1R4Nx
Enlisted: 2013-02-14
2015-04-17 16:58
Still recruiting ! BF4 and BFH

21+ only.
for fu*ks sake, someone please send hate mail to GreenPwerRngr !
jkynar
2015-04-18 13:56
Chapter 14

Gregor crumpled to the floor, cursing in ways that will insure a mature audience rating.

The highly secret twin golden doors swung open and clouds of cloudy stuff drifted out.

JT locked eyes with Bean and leaned into him with a nudge. "What do you suppose is behind all that swirly smoke stuff?" she purred.

Amidst groans, Gregor answered. "There's a wealth of knowledge...about the history...of the Apollo League. Many important..."

"Apollo League? That sounds like a hair club for men," joked Bean.

"Or a Ron Howard movie starring Tom Hanks and Kevin Bacon." She giggled.

The smoky clouds continued to drift out around them.

"Information...about your father...that could reveal..." continued Gregor.

"I'll bet that's not even real smoke or clouds or whatever it is. Probably dry ice from a disco. I'll bet there's people dancing in there right now." Bean slid his arms around JT's waist swaying with the imaginary music as the clouds continued to surround them.

"I thought I heard them playing "Night Fever" inside," she replied.

"No it was Stayin' Alive".

"Pretty sure it was Night Fever." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

His words melted into a kiss. "Wayin awive".

"You morons," grimaced Gregor, "don't you realize..."

But they were lost in the moment. And as they were engulfed by the smoky cloudy stuff, the secret thingy fell to the floor without anyone noticing.
GingerBard
US Enlisted: 2014-01-21
2015-04-23 02:07
right in the pussy
EL1R4Nx
Enlisted: 2013-02-14
2015-05-01 15:25
GINGERBARRRDDDD
for fu*ks sake, someone please send hate mail to GreenPwerRngr !
GreenPwerRngr
Enlisted: 2013-11-30
2015-06-04 22:20
Howdy guys.......I wanna join, can I?
One of the awesome leaders of bKs Gaming - Send all hate mail to me!
zKnuckleS_88
CA Enlisted: 2012-01-09
2015-06-16 16:38
BINGO RANDINGO
Founder of best Kept secret [bKs] - Send all Hate Mail to GreenPwerRngr - Send Fan Mail to dettonator
7sub7
GY Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2015-07-14 17:48
Lets get this rolling again fellas!
zKnuckleS_88
2015-07-15 16:34 , edited 2016-05-11 13:49 by zKnuckleS_88
Recruiting for Battlefield 1
Founder of best Kept secret [bKs] - Send all Hate Mail to GreenPwerRngr - Send Fan Mail to dettonator
GreenPwerRngr
Enlisted: 2013-11-30
2016-06-13 17:35
We are awesome and such.....apply if you are awesome and such as well
One of the awesome leaders of bKs Gaming - Send all hate mail to me!
zKnuckleS_88
2016-06-13 17:37 , edited 2016-06-13 17:38 by zKnuckleS_88
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
redline2400
US Enlisted: 2013-12-26
2016-06-16 00:44
Bump

Thread is locked.