Thread is locked.

NEED PLATOON? TRY OURS [YOLO] YO-SWAG [PS3]

Snucler
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2014-03-05 19:18
YO-SWAG is recruiting members to new platoon. We are casual players and we play just for the fun. Don't let the name disturb... it was just the first thing that popped in to my mind when i was creating one with my friend.
First the platoon was meant to be small friend platoon, but then i noticed that it was much more fun to play when the group was "kinda" organized. What i mean about "kinda" is that the group did listen the orders i gave to em (not everyone does it) and when they did so, we did win the game after another. And it was great.

Anyway, you don't need to be ultimate killing machine. And besides we all have our BADKILLDAY . Just that you can follow the commands and try to stay with your squad, so that your group is stronger. After all that makes you much better player.

We do not use teamspeak/ps3 chat/battlefield chat/etc. The commands of the game is enough, ofc. nothing is preventing the use of them.
And if it matters me and my friends are all over 20y.

In the NUTSHELL
- Wanna have fun? Yes-No?
- Wanna have fun with team playing? Yes-No?
- You can follow orders? Yes-No?
- Wanna get better? Yes-No?

More YES answers than NO ? Why not join to us?
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/4094482669492678385/ [battlelog.battlefield.com] is the link to us.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.