Thread is locked.

BF4 PC Issues reproduction & information

Asklipios30
GR Enlisted: 2016-04-13
2016-04-17 05:24
I downloaded night shift and legacy operations but I can't play them.
What shall I do?
I use pic and Windows 10.
twonkydo0
GB Enlisted: 2014-02-12
2016-04-17 20:13
All this effort for pc players. And you guys cry "pc master race" all the time. Its actually people with low end pc's that hold back game development. Ahh the lols! This program has stopped responding. Sorry i'll stop
Subu-Tupuna
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2016-04-18 11:04 , edited 2016-04-18 11:05 by Subu-Tupuna
Seriously i qave up this fucking piece of shit game 2 years ago cause you didn't do shit to fix the punkbuster and other connection problems. Now i installed game again on my new computer just to find out you still haven't done a fucking shit to fix this in 2 years. Im not here to seek help, i have tried every single tip i could find. So fuck you and ill promise this will be the last game i ever bought from dice.

You fucking owe me my money back.
luebeck71
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-04-18 14:42 , edited 2016-04-18 14:43 by luebeck71
Same here still running in the get device removed reason direct x hung error and the customerservice is not response. I did write this down in a forum and the guy response he said I cussing what I was not did banned my post for days instead helping me that's E A Games for you .What I don't understand bf4 is 3 years old and then newer games I have don't have the error like the division or other new games with high system req. so whats the deal with this old game it is get ever fix right but I guess E A Games give up on us and don't support bf4 anymore
DBH_BK1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-04-18 15:16
Subu-Tupuna said:
Seriously i qave up this fucking piece of shit game 2 years ago cause you didn't do shit to fix the punkbuster and other connection problems. Now i installed game again on my new computer just to find out you still haven't done a fucking shit to fix this in 2 years. Im not here to seek help, i have tried every single tip i could find. So fuck you and ill promise this will be the last game i ever bought from dice.

No swearing
Swearing and profanity are not allowed in any post or comment made to any Battlefield.com site. profanity ( Swearing ) is profanity regardless of whether or not you mask the letters with asterisks
trepooo
Enlisted: 2015-03-09
2016-04-18 16:12
i cant get into any server after refreshing my history any ideas?
Subu-Tupuna
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2016-04-19 07:28
DBH_BK1 said:
Subu-Tupuna said:

No swearing
Swearing and profanity are not allowed in any post or comment made to any Battlefield.com site. profanity ( Swearing ) is profanity regardless of whether or not you mask the letters with asterisks

No swearing ? Or what ? Going to deny my access to forum or ban my game ? Quess what i can't fucking play anyways so its all the same.
mannemetal
SE Enlisted: 2014-05-29
2016-04-30 12:46
Every time i try to play BF4 my internet disconnects. I can play for around 1 minute and then the game closes, and my internet connection is lost. I can play other games and stream films etc so the problem seems to be with BF4. I have a technicolor TG789vac router, changed it last week since I thought it was the router that had problems, but i didn´t help. I have also flushed my DNS cache, opened all the ports in the router that are listed for BF4 in the EA troubleshoot section. I have also tried switching off UPNP and only go with the forwarded ports. I also tried with he program smart port forwading and it did not help either. Can anyone please help me?
snkgdog
CO Enlisted: 2013-10-05
2016-06-03 02:59
Hi,

I hope this gets some attention. I have a ROG laptop from Asus with a intel core i7-3630QM @2.40GHz, nVidia GTX 660m 2gb, 16 GB of RAM, 64-bit Windows 10. Ive played Battlefield 4 since 2013, and stopped playing for about 3 months, but when I wished to playagain, the performance dropped heavily. I used to play at about 70 FPS in medium/high settings on all maps with no problems. But then, I launched the game on low and managed to get about 30 FPS on low settings (I felt it dipped even further down). I thought that maybe cleaning the laptop from inside (since I havent done that in a long time) mightve helped with the issue but after sending it to a professional, the problem didnt go away (although it slightly improved). Ive checked and the game is running on the nVidia GPU. And I have installed the latest drivers from nVidia.

Hope to hear a solution or any advice

Hura!
XxLayrodxX
Enlisted: 2014-01-31
2016-06-05 13:07
Hi.
Is this the thread about me wanting to play and it just keeps "thinking"/loading and nothing happens?
Anyone else have this problem? Anything I can do about it?
fouadsy99
FR Enlisted: 2014-12-14
2016-06-06 15:58
snkgdog said:
Hi,

I hope this gets some attention. I have a ROG laptop from Asus with a intel core i7-3630QM @2.40GHz, nVidia GTX 660m 2gb, 16 GB of RAM, 64-bit Windows 10. Ive played Battlefield 4 since 2013, and stopped playing for about 3 months, but when I wished to playagain, the performance dropped heavily. I used to play at about 70 FPS in medium/high settings on all maps with no problems. But then, I launched the game on low and managed to get about 30 FPS on low settings (I felt it dipped even further down). I thought that maybe cleaning the laptop from inside (since I havent done that in a long time) mightve helped with the issue but after sending it to a professional, the problem didnt go away (although it slightly improved). Ive checked and the game is running on the nVidia GPU. And I have installed the latest drivers from nVidia.

Hope to hear a solution or any advice

Hura!

Y o bro I have a laptop too, have u optimized the game on the GeForce experience? and have u updated the drivers? u are playing on battery? and if on battery there is a battery optimization from NVidia try to disable it? click on the battery and see if it is switched to high performance or not and if not switch it. is that only in bf4?
Rokebo
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-06 22:23 , edited 2016-06-06 22:27 by Rokebo
Every one with wireless ! First try with a cable, still network issues , please come back here !!!

After your connected with cable , switch off wireless card !!!
Acer S243HLAbmii 24"WideLED, 2ms, HDMI,LED,FullHD - Antec Twelve Hundred (custom fans x10) - Asus Maximus V Extreme - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K - Asus ROG MARS Dual GeForce GTX760 4096MB - Kingston HX Beast 16GB(2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9 - Samsung SSD 840EVO 250GB - WD Elements 1TB usb3.0 - Logitech G19S - Logitech G7 - Logitech G35 - Corsair MM200 Gaming Mouse Mat — XL Edition

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.