Thread is locked.

Spam messages going around on origin

jonathan6405
DK Enlisted: 2012-12-26
2014-08-04 16:20
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
CrunchyKevlar
GB Enlisted: 2013-09-09
2014-08-05 13:52
the sites been reported to ea hopefully they can do somthing about it , but you shouldnt post the link that can get you banned
manknownasbert1
GB Enlisted: 2012-01-07
2014-08-05 13:57
Edit your post op so you are not posting the link,just in case someone actually clicks it lol.
LOLGotYerTags
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-08-05 13:59 , edited 2014-08-05 14:01 by LOLGotYerTags
Remove the link bro.

It's a phishing link designed to trick you into logging in with your account details.

The people who ARE posting it in chats in Origin, Are people who got caught out and wasn't wise to it.

Let me point out a couple things.

1. Battlelog and every other official Battlefield websites ALWAYS end in Battlefield.com, Not url.ph/bf4/gate as it is in the new spate of Phishing attempts.
2. Spelling mistakes are all over the place ( Battelog and 'Hardlines' specifically )

I've forwarded the issue to Both Stiv and AgentX.
One day, I shall come back... Yes, I shall come back... Until then, There must be no regrets, No tears, No anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, And prove to me I am not mistaken in mine... I'm a Volunteer Forum Moderator and any views and opinions I share are mine and mine only.. Posts that are not blue posted do not officially represent EA/DICE nor their affiliates.
drei941
KP Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-08-05 14:05 , edited 2014-08-05 14:05 by drei941
i hope you told that origin friend of yours about this.
because i doubt it was him who was using the account.
unless you add random people to your friends...
- no capital letters for you! -
LOLGotYerTags
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-08-05 14:07
drei941 said:
i hope you told that origin friend of yours about this.
because i doubt it was him who was using the account.
unless you add random people to your friends...

Chances are, The Origin friend of the OP had a friend on his friends list who got caught out, That account then got used to Phish more accounts from his friends list.. which are then used to Phish more accounts.. and the vicious circle continues.
One day, I shall come back... Yes, I shall come back... Until then, There must be no regrets, No tears, No anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, And prove to me I am not mistaken in mine... I'm a Volunteer Forum Moderator and any views and opinions I share are mine and mine only.. Posts that are not blue posted do not officially represent EA/DICE nor their affiliates.
EA_AgentX
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2014-08-05 14:12
We are investigating.

Jonathan, please PM me further details on the EA Forums. (My EA Forum link is on my profile.)

DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK. BE WARY OF FISHY LINKS THAT DON'T LOOK AUTHENTICATE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT.

Thanks.

X
Need help? Twitter: @AskEASupport Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AskEASupport For code/account issues, Contact Us at http://help.ea.com Want to be a hero? http://answers.ea.com Ask. Answer. Be the Hero

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.