Thread is locked.

Gear Up for Battlefield 4 Night Operations

Pahana_69
IL Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2015-09-01 14:10
Seen it, done it ........ last time.
It already was a campmap, Nightshit made it worse.

Flir/IRNV campers all over, but now they are hitting you from 3 flags away with a MG4 ......... not for me, good luck.
CHICKEN_FRIED_1
CA Enlisted: 2014-12-31
2015-09-01 14:45
aPotato94 said:
Anyone having issues starting up the game after the update? My game just won't launch... YES I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE UPDATE...
I've even reinstalled my plugin.....

We're sorry, it looks like your game didn't start properly.

Please follow the steps below and try start the game after each one:
*Make sure all drivers are up to date
*Restart Origin
*Repair the game in Origin
*Restart your computer

I have done all of this. still Nothing. Any Ideas? I'm using Chrome
I've even tried it on Microsoft Edge and IE

JUST WAIT. Everyone is gonna experience some issues on each platform. Wait a couple hours until the storm has passed.
bsnl-chuutiyaapa
IN Enlisted: 2012-09-04
2015-09-01 14:49
CHICKEN_FRIED_7 said:
aPotato94 said:
Anyone having issues starting up the game after the update? My game just won't launch... YES I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE UPDATE...
I've even reinstalled my plugin.....

We're sorry, it looks like your game didn't start properly.

Please follow the steps below and try start the game after each one:
*Make sure all drivers are up to date
*Restart Origin
*Repair the game in Origin
*Restart your computer

I have done all of this. still Nothing. Any Ideas? I'm using Chrome
I've even tried it on Microsoft Edge and IE
JUST WAIT. Everyone is gonna experience some issues on each platform. Wait a couple hours until the storm has passed.

https://www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-night-operations [origin.com] use this link to add this dlc
if u dislike a game i have no problem with u if u hate a game then no need to add me in ur list
TH3_KR3870R
Enlisted: 2014-11-18
2015-09-01 14:51
Ps4 still down?
-bZ-Skully
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2015-09-01 14:52
Battlefield 4 - Night Operations

You need to download and install this expansion.

expansion downloaded & installed, but guess what, window pops up and says,

"Battlefield 4 - Night Operations"

"You need to download and install this expansion."

and I'm sure I'm the only one on plant earth with this problem.
Prince_Ironheart
DE Enlisted: 2012-03-19
2015-09-01 14:52
Nice DLC but i CANT PLAY IT, because i have a error message.. "You have to install the DLC.."
Really?? I patched this game and there is no patch left:..

Does anyone knows a fix?

regards
Nwo_UCAV
IN Enlisted: 2014-02-28
2015-09-01 14:54
open store in origin. go to dlc section. add to cart.checkout . n there you go..now stop crying
Fettwurst
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2015-09-01 14:55
ihr lappen seid also nicht in der lage, ein dlc, was funktioniert rauszubringen, welches ihr lange genug testen konntet? zu unfähig die millionen dollar richtig einzusetzen. für was seid ihr eigentlich gut? um fehler zu programmieren könnte man auch einfach einen affen hinsetzen. der wäre um einiges schneller.
bsnl-chuutiyaapa
IN Enlisted: 2012-09-04
2015-09-01 14:56
Nwo_UCAV said:
open store in origin. go to dlc section. add to cart.checkout . n there you go..now stop crying

i don't think anyone here want to read
if u dislike a game i have no problem with u if u hate a game then no need to add me in ur list
Crispy_Pinguin
BE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2015-09-01 15:07
TH3_KR3870R said:
Ps4 still down?

no
Check it out ! https://www.youtube.com/user/brentlostak
eGO_Beemermarine
US Enlisted: 2011-11-26
2015-09-01 15:09
Oh yea origin/ea/dice "update" again I do all the crap and guess what?..cant play because it says I need to do the download...so I guess like the last time no playing for a freakin month....nice job...small hint this is NOT how to keep customers
wabbits
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2015-09-02 01:36
very nice,

there is one problem , the vehicle lights need to be able to trigger on and off as they a bit blatent on the battlefield but apart from that nice atmosphere
SEABASSN1NJA
US Enlisted: 2014-11-17
2015-09-02 02:16
Xbox 360 is still down still asking me to buy the dlc when I try to join. los Angeles ca. I tryed downloading from Xbox games store, still same problem. I can only imagine how EA and DICE feel. Smh
Pekka420
AU Enlisted: 2014-09-05
2015-09-02 04:03
cant play on the night map i have premium im on playstation 3 and says i have to buy the dlc very disappointed DICE!
Himi_toa
Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2015-09-02 05:40
When is this releasing in New Zealand ? On ps4 says on my home screen September 8th for Europe but I can assure you New Zealand is not in Europe
n2lg
Enlisted: 2014-11-07
2015-09-02 07:35
Gear Up for disappointment!
Jackportpirate
Enlisted: 2015-08-22
2015-09-02 11:12
Fixnow said:
When you talk, we listen, and when we heard that the Battlefield community wanted a new night map, we set out to make this idea a reality. It’ll be coming in Battlefield 4™ Night Operations, hitting the Battlefield in September 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5afqxwy5bHY [youtube.com]

STARTING THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT

We quickly realized there was more to it than just making a pretty map. It would need to feature a new sound landscape, destructible lights, and a different sort of gameplay. This lead to us focusing on the creation of Zavod: Graveyard Shift, based on Zavod 311, a new map that brings with it several improvements and tweaks to allow for more stealthy and tactical gameplay.

We touched things like passive/active spotting to make it easier to flank your opponent. We’ve improved the sound system so you can pinpoint where those footsteps come from. Additionally, we’ve also given the gadgets and tools of the night an improvement pass to make them shine in the dark (but less so during the day).

http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/battlelog/prod/61d099d23fe104fe673091d470c96970/en_US/blog/en/files/2015/08/BF4_NightOps_Screenshot_03_LonelySoldier_WM.jpg?v=1438790259.08 [eaassets-a.akamaihd.net]

MORE GUNMASTER

Zavod: Graveyard Shift supports the standard game modes: Conquest, Rush, Team Deathmatch, Obliteration, Domination and Gun Master. When playing Gun Master (which plays very differently at night), we realized it would be cool to have a second, even darker layout – one with a special new Weapons Preset specifically tailored for nighttime. So, we made one – this is the first time we created a secondary layout to a map for any game mode.

IT’S NOT ALL NIGHT

While the focus of this release has been night gameplay, we have several other improvements and new features as well. There’s a new public server team balancer, some weapons tweaks, and additional netcode improvements.

You have to adapt to survive here, and we hope you like it as much as we do!

Stay tuned as we will be rolling out more information about Battlefield 4 Night Operations soon.

See you on the Battlefield!
why does it say I have to buy zavod graveyard shift in a dlc
SEABASSN1NJA
US Enlisted: 2014-11-17
2015-09-03 17:36
Still wants me to buy the dlc. So weird. I wonder why it dose that seems the game dose not want to read the code sent to it. Some try downloading it again and it works for them. To all the Europe players that are sad cause they can't play till the 8th I'm in the U.S. And I still can't play so be patient. I can't wait to get some game play in night operations do some crazy sniping in the dark! Or maybe be a engineer and give the tanks a hard time :p .. But for now let's be patient :)
lphjohansen
NL Enlisted: 2013-01-26
2015-09-08 08:46
Addict9090 said:
Wow Zavod only? Really?! Thats all we get? What about any news on the 6th dlc with proper new maps?!

How about just taking it easy and wait for things. They have already in the past stated that the 1st of 3 night maps would be zavod 311 night shift. The other 2 will come when they are ready for it. You shouldn't be so greedy. Also the community map will come at some point in time, when is yet unknown.
Cheers, lphjohansen
IIDarth_GibboII
AU Enlisted: 2013-10-12
2015-09-08 09:20
lphjohansen said:
Addict9090 said:
Wow Zavod only? Really?! Thats all we get? What about any news on the 6th dlc with proper new maps?!
How about just taking it easy and wait for things. They have already in the past stated that the 1st of 3 night maps would be zavod 311 night shift. The other 2 will come when they are ready for it. You shouldn't be so greedy. Also the community map will come at some point in time, when is yet unknown.

Plus Dragon Valley

The Community Map, Dragon Valley, Night Shanghai, and Night Golmud still to come.
Neebs is life. 10/10 BF4 Physics - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq1G7x3nd10

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.