Thread is locked.

[SFE] ESL Team recruiting professional players!

SemperFi-Vivi
BE Enlisted: 2013-11-04
2016-05-29 09:02
Zalamascara said:
Bumpy bump :D
''You don't need a reason to help people'' -- Zidane Tribal
JealousBuffoon
NL Enlisted: 2013-05-19
2016-05-29 16:11
SemperFi-Admin said:
Professional and competitive clan playing ESL and Fraggednation tournaments in Battlefield 4.
We are looking for competitive players that want to aim high in the coming ESL seasons and that are able to adjust their time shedule for practises and scrims.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clan War leaders:

SFE-Critical
SFE-Noc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Team:

SFE-Critical
SFE-Zala
SFE-Noc
SFE-Mako
SFE-c3nesTr0
SFE-Aura
Game Server 18 Slot Clan War:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/73543e4e-9eb9-43b7-b70d-05ab42139db0/SFE-Squad-Obliteration/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Platoon page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/7344961864304543257/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Teamspeak: Ts.team-semperfi.com [ts.team-semperfi.com]
Recruitment: We are currently looking for professional players that are aiming high in the ESL coming seasons. (Come on Teamspeak with us to chat about what we offer and what we require.) Or contact a leader in battlelog!

Requirements:

-Have a working MIC and be vocal.
-Be able to attend to 90% of the practises and scrims.
-Have a K/D of atleast 2-2.5 in matches. (Above that is a huge plus.)

Scrims: We are open to play scrims with like-minded clans.

Sponsors: COMING SOON

Please contact SFE-Crit or SFE-Noc for more information!
The day i learn to fly, i'm never coming down. On perfect wing i'll rise, through the layers of the clouds.
SemperFi-Vivi
2016-05-29 19:46
SemperFi-CFix said:
Bumpert
JealousBuffoon
2016-05-30 06:08
SemperFi-Vivi said:
Zalamascara said:
The day i learn to fly, i'm never coming down. On perfect wing i'll rise, through the layers of the clouds.
SemperFi-Vivi
2016-05-30 19:49
eQx-MortyD said:
Bump :)
JealousBuffoon
2016-05-31 05:28
yaaay
SemperFi-Bunny
GB Enlisted: 2013-09-21
2016-05-31 12:52
If you think your good enough, give them a shout,
Seeking professional players to compliment the squad
SemperFi-CFix said:
SemperFi-Admin said:
Professional and competitive clan playing ESL and Fraggednation tournaments in Battlefield 4.
We are looking for competitive players that want to aim high in the coming ESL seasons and that are able to adjust their time shedule for practises and scrims.

Clan War leaders:

SFE-Critical
SFE-Noc
Full Team:

SFE-Critical
SFE-Zala
SFE-Noc
SFE-Mako
SFE-c3nesTr0
SFE-Aura
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/73543e4e-9eb9-43b7-b70d-05ab42139db0/SFE-Squad-Obliteration/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Platoon page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/7344961864304543257/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Recruitment: We are currently looking for professional players that are aiming high in the ESL coming seasons. (Come on Teamspeak with us to chat about what we offer and what we require.) Or contact a leader in battlelog!

Requirements:

JealousBuffoon
2016-05-31 15:10
Join us, today! You sexy pro player <3
SemperFi-Bunny
2016-06-01 08:23
You won't regret it

SemperFi-CFix said:
JealousBuffoon
2016-06-01 14:03
SemperFi-CFix said:
SemperFi-Vivi
2016-06-02 09:00
Zalamascara said:
JealousBuffoon
2016-06-02 15:06
!zala

Zalamascara - Make your eyes pretty again
ShallHooB
IT Enlisted: 2015-11-14
2016-06-02 19:44
join us and enjoy our servers with VIP slot
JealousBuffoon
2016-06-03 10:46
ShallHooB said:
SemperFi-Vivi
2016-06-03 21:20
Zalamascara said:
JealousBuffoon
2016-06-04 03:10
ShallHooB said:
SemperFi-Vivi
2016-06-04 15:47
SemperFi-CFix said:
Bumpert
SemperFi-Bunny
2016-06-05 09:55
SemperFi-Bunny said:
If you think your good enough, give them a shout,
Seeking professional players to compliment the squad
SemperFi-CFix said:
SemperFi-Admin said:

Clan War leaders:

SFE-Critical
SFE-Noc
Full Team:

SFE-Critical
SFE-Zala
SFE-Noc
SFE-Mako
SFE-c3nesTr0
SFE-Aura

Requirements:

JealousBuffoon
2016-06-05 15:51
SemperFi-Vivi said:
Zalamascara said:
xDreknekx
US Enlisted: 2014-10-09
2016-06-05 16:32
we are recruiting :D

Thread is locked.