Thread is locked.

XIM4 - "cheating"

Blutwor
CZ Enlisted: 2015-07-06
2016-06-10 08:51
Hi all,

am I the only one who feels using XIM4 for playing as "cheating" ?

I do not mean as real cheating, but if I want to play using the keyboard and mouse, I play it on PC and not console.

I saw many times, if there is even only just one squad using XIM4, the server simply get empty, because all other "usual" players get disgusted of being rekt like hell.

What is your opinion on that?

See ya folks online :-)
Berrywoke
DE Enlisted: 2013-06-29
2016-06-10 09:02
Everyone on here pretty much thinks it is cheating except for the losers who use it.
Look for my soul on the Battlefield. Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them. Quote JB
b2tchwood
GB Enlisted: 2012-01-16
2016-06-10 09:06
Just same as boosting.
http://www.youtube.com/user/b1tchwood?feature=mhee I recon better than you assault.
Rapid2196
GB Enlisted: 2014-02-21
2016-06-10 09:20
Berrywoke said:
Everyone on here pretty much thinks it is cheating except for the losers who use it.
INachol
NL Enlisted: 2013-07-10
2016-06-10 09:31 , edited 2016-06-10 09:32 by INachol
Berrywoke said:

I don't have a xim but I don't think it's cheating.

If someone prefer a mouse and keyboard over a controller that just ok. So if I use a headset where I can see someone running from miles but the other person doesn't have a good headset and he wouldn't hear me from miles will I be also 'cheating' for just having a better headset? Lol no.

Most of the time it's just the 'avarage' player who get's rekt by it if someone is better then the avarage he can for sure beat someone with a xim. I played against alot of players with a XIM in the past and it's not hard at all to beat those guys. It's not like when someone does get a XIM he will be instantly the best player on the server.

-Nacho
I have a Fanta and cookie addiction. Proud owner of the DICE friend dog tag!
Rapid2196
GB Enlisted: 2014-02-21
2016-06-10 09:39
INachol said:
I played against alot of players with a XIM in the past and it's not hard at all to beat those guys. It's not like when someone does get a XIM he will be instantly the best player on the server.

-Nacho

No, but a player who learns to use a mouse well will always end up better than someone who uses sticks.
idk1233211
GB Enlisted: 2013-10-06
2016-06-10 09:42
Venom_Rapid said:
INachol said:
I played against alot of players with a XIM in the past and it's not hard at all to beat those guys. It's not like when someone does get a XIM he will be instantly the best player on the server.

-Nacho
No, but a player who learns to use a mouse well will always end up better than someone who uses sticks.

correct
BeerBear1969
SE Enlisted: 2012-09-11
2016-06-10 09:49
Blutwor said:
Hi all,

am I the only one who feels using XIM4 for playing as "cheating" ?

I do not mean as real cheating, but if I want to play using the keyboard and mouse, I play it on PC and not console.

I saw many times, if there is even only just one squad using XIM4, the server simply get empty, because all other "usual" players get disgusted of being rekt like hell.

What is your opinion on that?

See ya folks online :-)
Quit moaning and sobbing about it. Its possible to use MnK so people use it. And why should they not? Just a matter of preference how they want to play the game. not everyone who is comfortable or capable of using the original controller you know. Should someone give up playing game consoles only because they cant use "original" controller, and kids moan, sobbing about it being cheating? Certanly not imho. Get over it, or get better at the game. Because that's all it is, a game. A game to play for fun, to pass some time.
TheNotoriousRnld
AT Enlisted: 2016-04-16
2016-06-10 10:03
This gonna be a nice thread.
Blutwor
2016-06-10 10:20 , edited 2016-06-10 10:23 by Blutwor
I focused to to say "cheating" in quotes - no real cheating - it is more a question for community.

Because if they use more advanced HW then the game was designed for, then it should be separated from the common community.

You see, I simply wanna have FUN when I connect to the game. I am an average gamer, but I know, at normal circumstances I get K/D around 1.5 and I am extremly fine with it.

But then when I see some eSport platoon all with XIM4 recking all others and on a server with 800 tickets the round ends 0:650 and the best player from the loosing team has 12:6 and 2nd already 10:16 - why would you continue to play on server like that? What is the point then? Isn't it destroying the game at its base purpose => having fun?

I think those guys should use their servers so they have their own "same" conditions.

The game was designed for consoles and sticks controllers, so it should be like that. If you want to use something different, choose also different servers. In my eyes it also fades away newbies, because tell me, who would like to continue with a game, where everytime you get really negative score.

I honestly have level 140, but that does not mean I really feel as a super gamer, the score goes up quite fast just while playing and getting to level 140 is really not a big deal and I think there are plenty gamers like me.

But as soon as I get to such a server or game like I described above, I simply quit and choose another game to play and have FUN.

And honestly tell me guys, is it really worth to let the game go this way - to discourage and avoid "common" players to play the game? Already when you look at XBOX One servesr, there are many of them, but EMPTY - it is really not only because there were not enough players....

To cover it somehow... If you want to use different options for your gaming, use also different places with your optimised rules :-)

See you next time online :-)
BeerBear1969
2016-06-10 10:44
Blutwor said:
To cover it somehow... If you want to use different options for your gaming, use also different places with your optimised rules :-)

See you next time online :-)
Still what you say would end up with stopping ppl who cant use original controllers from playing on consoles with their friends. everybody cant use the original controller for whatever reason u know . I cant use it due to damaged right thumb. So what many of you talk and moan about would if responible companys listen to you, mean that i could not play consoles any longer. And i dont particularly like that at all.
Blutwor
2016-06-10 11:59
I cant use it due to damaged right thumb. So what many of you talk and moan about would if responible companys listen to you, mean that i could not play consoles any longer. And i dont particularly like that at all

I understand what you are trying to say. But you turn over the thought mentioned in my post. It simply should mean, if you (even can't) do not use Controller, you should play on server for XIM4 (or alternative) adapters and NOT that you can't play at all.

Please, do not try to point the idea of the thread somewhere else.
BeerBear1969
2016-06-10 12:35
Blutwor said:
I cant use it due to damaged right thumb. So what many of you talk and moan about would if responible companys listen to you, mean that i could not play consoles any longer. And i dont particularly like that at all
I understand what you are trying to say. But you turn over the thought mentioned in my post. It simply should mean, if you (even can't) do not use Controller, you should play on server for XIM4 (or alternative) adapters and NOT that you can't play at all.

Please, do not try to point the idea of the thread somewhere else.
Your ideas will still have the same outcome. There is no servers specifik for MnK users nor will there likely ever be. So.. . You wanted others to say what they think on the matter or there opinion on it. this i my opinion on the matter. Trying to stop or restrict, MnK on consoles will affect ppl who for any reason cant use controllers. If u only wanted ppl who agree with u to respond, u should have said so in first post. Not trying to "point" in any direction.
PlayerBill549
US Enlisted: 2012-04-15
2016-06-10 13:38
I wouldn't care if I was killed by MnK, at least he had to aim manually and not use the aim assist crutch.
profoundtugboat
Enlisted: 2014-08-29
2016-06-10 16:51
I don't think it's cheating, I don't even notice these players.

Besides soon enough consoles will have MnK official support
SonOfaNinja
US Enlisted: 2015-03-17
2016-06-10 17:28
PlayerBill549 said:
I wouldn't care if I was killed by MnK, at least he had to aim manually and not use the aim assist crutch.

you could technically keep both forms of AA on while using a mouse on console.
TRYHAAAAAAAAAARD
US Enlisted: 2016-04-15
2016-06-10 17:31
Am I the only one that doesn't care?
I'm a potato.
profoundtugboat
2016-06-10 17:35
TRYHAAAAAAAAAARD said:
Am I the only one that doesn't care?
profoundtugboat said:
I don't think it's cheating, I don't even notice these players.

Besides soon enough consoles will have MnK official support

Just the only one that didn't read :)
Mikex2112
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-10 17:54
Best thing about consoles was that almost everyone was on an even playing field.

KB/M support on consoles is a very bad idea...
COD>Battlefield
profoundtugboat
2016-06-10 17:56
Is my flight stick cheating?

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.