Boost anti tank weapons

OP_Crutchmobile
NO Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2016-06-15 23:56
tokrot said:
OP_Glitchmobile said:
''
Are you maximus evander btw, rofl.
Talking about this guy made my blood boils. He's gone missing over a year after refusing to 1vs 1 combat with me. He said he played against friends so I added him but he didn't accept. Look like he has gone disappearing acts. Indeed commander of no balls!

Maybe his ''brother'' stole his computer :P
''Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come'' Some Italian dude.
JohnRambo-HR
Enlisted: 2014-11-27
2016-06-16 00:53 , edited 2016-06-16 00:59 by JohnRambo-HR
tokrot said:
OP_Glitchmobile said:
''
Talking about this guy made my blood boils. He's gone missing over a year after refusing to 1vs 1 combat with me. He said he played against friends so I added him but he didn't accept. Look like he has gone disappearing acts. Indeed commander of no balls!

why you wanted to play 1vs1 against him?

this is his username now:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Maximus_Fleximus [battlelog.battlefield.com]

and judging by your stats and his hitreg and perfoming on the vids from his profile your duel would be only one way road
tokrot
SG Enlisted: 2013-08-17
2016-06-16 01:24 , edited 2016-06-16 01:25 by tokrot
JohnRambo-HR said:
tokrot said:
OP_Glitchmobile said:
''
why you wanted to play 1vs1 against him?

this is his username now:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Maximus_Fleximus [battlelog.battlefield.com]

and judging by your stats and his hitreg and perfoming on the vids from his profile your duel would be only one way road

He got two accounts both probably are not active at this moment. He was boasting how good he was so I challenged him to a duel in locker.

Judging by his stats vs my smurfs he's only going one way which is going down. My first 20 best weapons are better than his best KPM weapon. That's how good I'm now. Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5oE5yeLRQ
hockeeyyyy
CA Enlisted: 2011-12-12
2016-06-16 02:08
OP_Glitchmobile said:

LMAO
Testing.
Bryjoered
US Enlisted: 2011-11-07
2016-06-16 16:20
Tanks are pretty OP. A coordinated team really has nothing to do with it, thermals are like shooting fish in a barrel. I frequently see tanks with like 75 kills and 3 deaths. Even when the whole team switches to engineers just to take them out. I am not even a good tanker and thermals makes it jokingly easy to spot and kill infantry, even you vehicle whores have to admit.

If you have a clan stack where two or more tank crews stack up on objectives, it is literally impossible to do anything. I just had such a thing on Propaganda last night, they couldn't be killed. I shot an RPG shell right up on of their butts and got gunned down 1 second later, no hit marker, no nothing, and I know I hit I was like 5 yards away from them. I assume it was active protection (active protection is kind've bullshit to begin with, but if it also covers shots from behind, it's completely unfair).

Point is, one lone tanker of average skill can easily get a 6 to 1 KDR, with thermal it's a joke. The only real counter to tanks is other tanks or soflam. If you actually get a coordinated tanker team they take over the game, you can do nothing to stop them and your skill is irrelevant. You die instantly anytime you engage them, with teammates or not.

I have an objective point of view, as I like using tanks just fine, but they are pretty OP, especially with thermals. You guys can deny this all you want, but the stats don't lie and my experience doesn't either.
MountainyTooth4
US Enlisted: 2012-01-06
2016-06-16 16:25
a coordinated team will indeed hold it's own even against a good tanker

attack jet must be good

AH pilot/gunner must be good

teams of rocketeers

uncoordinated team? I'll destroy you...but frankly that's true of many of the vehicles...FAC...scout...AH, etc....
Bryjoered
2016-06-16 16:31
MountainyTooth4 said:

attack jet must be good

teams of rocketeers

uncoordinated team? I'll destroy you...but frankly that's true of many of the vehicles...FAC...scout...AH, etc....

If by coordinated you mean like a clan with teamspeak and squads, yes maybe. We are talking about pubs here, which is what 99% of people play, most people aren't in a clan or on teamspeak with their friends. They are sitting there with a random group of squadmates getting raped by tank experts and have no way of fighting back.

Cmon dude even you gotta admit thermals are super overpowered, you know it's true.
MountainyTooth4
2016-06-16 16:40
Bryjoered said:
MountainyTooth4 said:

attack jet must be good

teams of rocketeers

If by coordinated you mean like a clan with teamspeak and squads, yes maybe. We are talking about pubs here, which is what 99% of people play, most people aren't in a clan or on teamspeak with their friends. They are sitting there with a random group of squadmates getting raped by tank experts and have no way of fighting back.

Cmon dude even you gotta admit thermals are super overpowered, you know it's true.

Sorry, I disagree with the "XXX" is overpowered theme that has been in place...forever.

Are thermals SUPER effective? Of course...so is the MBT Law and I don't bitch about it. I appreciate people that shred me as having skill and using the in-game devices effectively...THEN I try to hunt them down for retaliation. We have become a world of crybabies that want everything made easier rather than getting better at using what we have ourselves.

Just my opinion.
nikiller42
CH Enlisted: 2014-05-29
2016-06-16 16:59
I second what Mountaintooth4 said.I play the tank alone,I repair alone, use the mg alone and while thermal is effective I can get destroyed by a team of engineer working together. In fact their mbts have longer range than my canister shell and many times I have to bail out to avoid being killed because there's 2 or 3 of them out of range and shooting at my tank simultaneously. If you think tanks are OP check choppers manned by expert players .Virtually nothing can stop them if they work in team even the AA pays the price. Anyway why are people who opt for any vehicle called vehicle whores?? I don't insult people playing locker or favouring one particular weapon. You bought the game you play it the way you want as long as you don't use illegal means and help your team ..
JohnRambo-HR
2016-06-16 17:03 , edited 2016-06-16 17:06 by JohnRambo-HR
nikiller42 said:
I second what Mountaintooth4 said.I play the tank alone,I repair alone, use the mg alone and while thermal is effective I can get destroyed by a team of engineer working together. In fact their mbts have longer range than my canister shell and many times I have to bail out to avoid being killed because there's 2 or 3 of them out of range and shooting at my tank simultaneously. If you think tanks are OP check choppers manned by expert players .Virtually nothing can stop them if they work in team even the AA pays the price. Anyway why are people who opt for any vehicle called vehicle whores?? I don't insult people playing locker or favouring one particular weapon. You bought the game you play it the way you want as long as you don't use illegal means and help your team ..

Not just tanks, all vehicles are unreasonably OP versus infantry. I dont know on base of what? In reality is not like that. So on base of what? On base of scrub playerbase which needs noob crutch toys? Only thing dice did not throw in the game yet is nuke button for the ultimate scrubs.
hockeeyyyy
2016-06-16 17:03
Yup, it's Maximus-Butthurtus.
Testing.
MountainyTooth4
2016-06-16 17:15 , edited 2016-06-16 17:17 by MountainyTooth4
nikiller42 said:

Haha! You, my obvious friend....make way too much sense.

I refer to myself as a vehicle whore only in a back-handed way to mock those that would call me such otherwise...vehicles in game? You use them? The horror! Haha!

(EDIT) Rambo- you betray your bias when you say all vehicles are OP...of course they are versus infy...of course. What did you expect? To blow up my MBT with your sidearm? smh
OP_Crutchmobile
2016-06-16 17:46
This thread needs music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjJzlIedCuo [youtube.com]
''Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come'' Some Italian dude.
Bryjoered
2016-06-16 17:51
MountainyTooth4 said:
nikiller42 said:

I refer to myself as a vehicle whore only in a back-handed way to mock those that would call me such otherwise...vehicles in game? You use them? The horror! Haha!

(EDIT) Rambo- you betray your bias when you say all vehicles are OP...of course they are versus infy...of course. What did you expect? To blow up my MBT with your sidearm? smh

I personally think the game is meant to be played utilizing all vehicles and playing infantry. Waiting in the spawn screen for five minutes just to use a vehicle you like while the rest of your team fights for flags is pretty damn stupid, if not selfish. Look, I know I'm not going to get rid of dedicated vehicle people, but I do think that the majority of your gametime should be spent with your boots on the ground.
OP_Crutchmobile
2016-06-16 18:09
hockeeyyyyyyyyyy said:
Yup, it's Maximus-Butthurtus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44 [youtube.com]
JohnRambo-HR
2016-06-16 18:32
MountainyTooth4 said:
nikiller42 said:

never wrote that but irnv/thermal and proximity need to go
hockeeyyyy
2016-06-16 18:58
Such mad. Much salt.
Testing.
MountainyTooth4
2016-06-16 18:58
JohnRambo-HR said:
nikiller42 said:
Not just tanks, all vehicles are unreasonably OP versus infantry. I dont know on base of what? In reality is not like that. So on base of what? On base of scrub playerbase which needs noob crutch toys? Only thing dice did not throw in the game yet is nuke button for the ultimate scrubs.
Magic_Pepee
BR Enlisted: 2013-03-25
2016-06-16 20:05 , edited 2016-06-16 20:06 by Magic_Pepee
JohnRambo-HR said:
Not just tanks, all vehicles are unreasonably OP versus infantry

O_O
even the jets which kill like one infantry per strafe max?
JohnRambo-HR
2016-06-16 20:19 , edited 2016-06-16 20:31 by JohnRambo-HR
Pepe8D said:
JohnRambo-HR said:
Not just tanks, all vehicles are unreasonably OP versus infantry
O_O
even the jets which kill like one infantry per strafe max?

how much jets one soldier take per one strafe? Tell me when you play as infantry and press shift to run do you think soldier in game run faster than in reality, run aproximatelly as it would in reality or slower? Then answer me this: Have you ever seen chopper in real life that flies like a bumble bee? Not just that have you sow it flies like that and killing multiple soldiers like little bird does in game with machine guns? Have you sow ANY jet flying 100 km/h on 100 meter altitude? AND then have you sow it flyilng 100 km/h on 100 meters altitude and perfectly aiming at single soldier? DO you know what LAV means? It means light armor vehicle whose armor should be able to penetrate armor piercing bullet 12.7 mm (50) caliber. That vehicle could not stand chance against single rpg NEVER and in this game it takes FOUR! Not just it takes four rocket hits, it can see infantry across map and kill it.OK, on area like in golmud map soldier on the open is sitting duck but in urban area is other way arround. Is it so in the game? Do you know what MRAP is and how much RPGs should be able to take? AND SO ON. Now tell me what is OP about infantry towards any vehicle in the game

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.