MountainyTooth4
US Enlisted: 2012-01-06
2016-06-16 20:23 , edited 2016-06-16 20:23 by MountainyTooth4
JohnRambo-HR said:
Pepe8D said:
JohnRambo-HR said:
Not just tanks, all vehicles are unreasonably OP versus infantry
O_O
even the jets which kill like one infantry per strafe max?
Now tell me what is OP about infantry in the game

.........never mind....I'm done.
BurtTheBlueberry
US Enlisted: 2015-01-21
2016-06-16 21:24
Man this thread is stupid. Vehicles are supposed to be more powerful than infy and they aren't overpowered for this game. They are balanced properly for what they are
Keep acting casual...
Rev0verDrive
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2016-06-17 00:46
John before you start yammering on about realism you should do some research. I'm not just talking about rpg damage to mbt's (which is a joke irl), but also that everything in game weapon wise exists, beyond the 2x 2142 pickups and the hover tank. MBT-law, staff shell, xm25, rawr, eod bots, aps (a bit overblown for 2016, but the game is based in 2020), etc and so forth do exist.

thermals in tanks seeing c4/mines/slams does suck and should've been removed. I don't mind thermal seeing me though.

Now this being Battlefield and it never being rooted in realistic ballistics you shouldn't be comparing it to its irl counterparts. Hell, I'd love to see the AJ actually do what an AJ can irl. But, that's not happening. Tanks should OHK all aircraft with a single primary hit. Aircraft LGM's/TV/Tows should OHK all armor. Javelins should OHK, But again this is a game that was never rooted in realism.

I'd be happy with the simple understanding that an RPG-7v# only tickles MBT's irl and the game gives them the ability to 2 hit kill in sweet spots.

Plenty of old school BF mods that had it this way and they were hella fun, but they also had damn near a 1:1 vehicle to player ratio. 4-6 tanks, 3 jets, 2-3 choppers, Bradleys/BMP's, jeeps, AA vehicles per team in a single map. 3-5 flags, mains could be capped/attacked, very large maps.
It looks like a Javelin, Locks and fires like a Javelin, but sadly it hits like a frog on a skip.
Gattlin
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-17 02:19
In the next iteration of bf I hope that the thermal and other imaging is gone. Js saying the mines would be actually useful ,with the imaging like it is, it's a waste of time. BF3 was much better in this regard.
It's never to late,, unless your dead.
JohnRambo-HR
Enlisted: 2014-11-27
2016-06-17 06:07 , edited 2016-06-17 06:08 by JohnRambo-HR
Rev0verDrive said:
John before you start yammering on about realism you should do some research. I'm not just talking about rpg damage to mbt's (which is a joke irl), but also that everything in game weapon wise exists, beyond the 2x 2142 pickups and the hover tank. MBT-law, staff shell, xm25, rawr, eod bots, aps (a bit overblown for 2016, but the game is based in 2020), etc and so forth do exist.

thermals in tanks seeing c4/mines/slams does suck and should've been removed. I don't mind thermal seeing me though.

Now this being Battlefield and it never being rooted in realistic ballistics you shouldn't be comparing it to its irl counterparts. Hell, I'd love to see the AJ actually do what an AJ can irl. But, that's not happening. Tanks should OHK all aircraft with a single primary hit. Aircraft LGM's/TV/Tows should OHK all armor. Javelins should OHK, But again this is a game that was never rooted in realism.

I'd be happy with the simple understanding that an RPG-7v# only tickles MBT's irl and the game gives them the ability to 2 hit kill in sweet spots.

Plenty of old school BF mods that had it this way and they were hella fun, but they also had damn near a 1:1 vehicle to player ratio. 4-6 tanks, 3 jets, 2-3 choppers, Bradleys/BMP's, jeeps, AA vehicles per team in a single map. 3-5 flags, mains could be capped/attacked, very large maps.
You should do research. Rpg 30 in irl can do one hit-destroy if well placed. All double rocket modern anti armor systems that have decay for active protection can do so. Now about thermal: modern tanks do have thermal vision BUT they also have 8+ seconds to 360 degrees for main cannon! Soldier can hit tank and hide ten times before tank turn barrel in his direction! You vehicle whores want all advantages implemented and none of disadvantages?? Really?
hockeeyyyy
CA Enlisted: 2011-12-12
2016-06-17 06:31
Such mad. Much bad.
Testing.
JohnRambo-HR
2016-06-17 07:30
hockeeyyyyyyyyyy said:
Such mad. Much bad.
Ahahahah much bad? I am not one who needs and use noob cruch am i?
OP_Crutchmobile
NO Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2016-06-17 08:18 , edited 2016-06-17 08:21 by OP_Crutchmobile
JohnRambo-HR said:
hockeeyyyyyyyyyy said:
Such mad. Much bad.

Such bad. Much mad.
Ah, nothing like the smell of Rambo's scared girlfarts in the morning.
''Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come'' Some Italian dude.
JohnRambo-HR
2016-06-17 08:28
OP_Glitchmobile said:
JohnRambo-HR said:
hockeeyyyyyyyyyy said:
Such mad. Much bad.
Such bad. Much mad.
Go play tetris. Oh wait you need hand eye coordination even for that. What you will play if bf1 will be apropriate balanced?
OP_Crutchmobile
NO Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2016-06-17 10:12
JohnRambo-HR said:
OP_Glitchmobile said:
JohnRambo-HR said:
hockeeyyyyyyyyyy said:
Such mad. Much bad.
Such bad. Much mad.
Go play tetris. Oh wait you need hand eye coordination even for that. What you will play if bf1 will be apropriate balanced?

You are WAY to obsessed by stats.
If i have no hand eye coordination, why do i keep getting hackusated by (not limited to) jetpilots and helipilots?
Beats me man.
Keep talking out your poophole, and skim pointless stats on my profile...just so you can belittle me for no apparent reason.
Did i back over you once, with my tank, noob?
''Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come'' Some Italian dude.
JohnRambo-HR
2016-06-17 10:50 , edited 2016-06-17 10:51 by JohnRambo-HR
OP_Glitchmobile said:
JohnRambo-HR said:
OP_Glitchmobile said:
JohnRambo-HR said:
hockeeyyyyyyyyyy said:
Such mad. Much bad.
Such bad. Much mad.
You are WAY to obsessed by stats.
If i have no hand eye coordination, why do i keep getting hackusated by (not limited to) jetpilots and helipilots?
Beats me man.
Keep talking out your poophole, and skim pointless stats on my profile...just so you can belittle me for no apparent reason.
Did i back over you once, with my tank, noob?
You dont need direct hit to get kill on infantry with that scrubmobiles, that is why they are OP when players with 10% accuracy look like cheaters to some newbies
Grappah
Enlisted: 2014-05-30
2016-06-17 11:16
def.
Magic_Pepee
BR Enlisted: 2013-03-25
2016-06-17 11:29
JohnRambo-HR said:
You dont need direct hit to get kill on infantry with that scrubmobiles

shows how little clue you have
JohnRambo-HR
2016-06-17 11:42
Pepe8D said:
JohnRambo-HR said:
You dont need direct hit to get kill on infantry with that scrubmobiles
shows how little clue you have
Really? Can you be killed from rockets without direct hit even when you behind walls? Show me how much clue you have
nikiller42
CH Enlisted: 2014-05-29
2016-06-17 11:57
The point is John Rambo vehicles are unrealistic in this game but so is everything else. They are here to stay and if you don't like dealing with them I understand but there are many maps in BF4 which cater to infantry play only or with very few vehicles. You can always plays tdm. There also games like counterstrike go that do not feature vehicles. BF1 also will likely have much less vehicles and much less modern and potent. Of course if you insist on playing maps like Golmud or Lancang Dam which are heavy on vehicle you are then going to get frustrated. Just avoid them. There are maps for everybody in BF4 it's matter of choosing which style of play fits you best and what you like to play. Raging against vehicles when they clearly are part of BF4 ain't the solution.
JohnRambo-HR
2016-06-17 12:52 , edited 2016-06-17 12:55 by JohnRambo-HR
nikiller42 said:
The point is John Rambo vehicles are unrealistic in this game but so is everything else. They are here to stay and if you don't like dealing with them I understand but there are many maps in BF4 which cater to infantry play only or with very few vehicles. You can always plays tdm. There also games like counterstrike go that do not feature vehicles. BF1 also will likely have much less vehicles and much less modern and potent. Of course if you insist on playing maps like Golmud or Lancang Dam which are heavy on vehicle you are then going to get frustrated. Just avoid them. There are maps for everybody in BF4 it's matter of choosing which style of play fits you best and what you like to play. Raging against vehicles when they clearly are part of BF4 ain't the solution.
When i played golmud(rarely) i played it in vehicles. I did not payed 100$ for premium edition to play only on few maps.Beside that urban maps which should be place where infantry rape vehicle players is other way arround. For instance map like propaganda where good tankers make 150+ kills or siege of shangai where chopper pilots make 200+ kills. Its obvious sign of imbalance which ruin complete game. Maps became abandoned because of that. I really hope bf1 will be better balanced
Magic_Pepee
BR Enlisted: 2013-03-25
2016-06-17 12:57
JohnRambo-HR said:
Maps became abandoned because of that

despite the fact that propaganda is the most played dragon teeth map and shanghai is altogether one of the most played maps? KEK
tokrot
SG Enlisted: 2013-08-17
2016-06-17 13:26
Pepe8D said:
JohnRambo-HR said:
despite the fact that propaganda is the most played dragon teeth map and shanghai is altogether one of the most played maps? KEK

No, locker is the most played map! :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5oE5yeLRQ
JohnRambo-HR
2016-06-17 13:30 , edited 2016-06-17 13:43 by JohnRambo-HR
Pepe8D said:
JohnRambo-HR said:
despite the fact that propaganda is the most played dragon teeth map and shanghai is altogetherm.

How much active servers with 24/7 siege are now comparing to year or two ago? Also propaganda is by far best map from that dlc and its not good balance why it is most populated from any of that dlc its because other maps suck.
BurtTheBlueberry
US Enlisted: 2015-01-21
2016-06-17 13:45
RIP forums
Keep acting casual...

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.