Thread is locked.

As I Leave Battlefield 4....

KorpusDraige
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2016-06-15 20:19
Benz092 said:
Well.........bye


lol Thread wasn't about me quitting BF4, it was more or less the glitches and such I see and my memories of them. I'm still going to be active in the forums and play BF4 here and there. Just not going to go "ham" on it. I got other stuff I want to do and don't want to be burnt on BF before BF1.
Jet Help: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064784088148876/
firechickenfan
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-15 22:09 , edited 2016-06-15 22:09 by firechickenfan
Dear bad ass pilot,

I have never had the unfortunate privilege of playing with/against you.
However, i am sorry to see such a good player leaving this game.
Your kind will be/are missed.
JumpyZombie
Enlisted: 2014-12-18
2016-06-15 23:10
well, nobody needs to cry over his leaving us, I'm sure we will all see him in BF1, maybe even 8,000 hours of seeing him, since he only played 4,000 hours in BF4.

He gave us 4,000 hours in BF4, time for him to move on, and he will be better and stronger for BF1 launch.
It is my experience most play this game as Deathmatch game in all modes. You can check your team-mates cams to see how they are playing it to understand.
KorpusDraige
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2016-06-15 23:44
firechickenfan said:
Dear bad ass pilot,

I have never had the unfortunate privilege of playing with/against you.
However, i am sorry to see such a good player leaving this game.
Your kind will be/are missed.


Still playing it "casually" though :D.

JumpyZombie said:
well, nobody needs to cry over his leaving us, I'm sure we will all see him in BF1, maybe even 8,000 hours of seeing him, since he only played 4,000 hours in BF4.

He gave us 4,000 hours in BF4, time for him to move on, and he will be better and stronger for BF1 launch.


I'm really excited for BF1 and hoping it's really good. I'm liking what I see of the planes so far, so we'll see :).
Jet Help: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064784088148876/
Airborne_Creed17
US Enlisted: 2012-06-11
2016-06-16 00:57 , edited 2016-06-16 00:59 by Airborne_Creed17
Airborne_Creed17 said:
Do you have a job or go to school? Not to be a Dick but really? I play everyday for a few months for around 5 hours and still only have 400 plus. And i got it on release.

No. I live in a cardboard box on the side of an alley next to a McDonalds foe their Internet.





Damn chill man. Wasn't trying to sound like an asshole. You could live with your parents lol. Idk how old you are. I was just saying I thought I played a lot, i play months for 6 hours a day. And still don't have 4000 hours. Shit I didn't even reach 1000 on bf3 and I played that almost daily
I can do everything through him, who gives me strength
KorpusDraige
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2016-06-16 01:04
Airborne_Creed17 said:
Airborne_Creed17 said:
Do you have a job or go to school? Not to be a Dick but really? I play everyday for a few months for around 5 hours and still only have 400 plus. And i got it on release.
No. I live in a cardboard box on the side of an alley next to a McDonalds foe their Internet.





Damn chill man. Wasn't trying to sound like an asshole. You could live with your parents lol. Idk how old you are. I was just saying I thought I played a lot, i play months for 6 hours a day. And still don't have 4000 hours. Shit I didn't even reach 1000 on bf3 and I played that almost daily


Wasn't even hyper about it haha. I was just being sarcastic about it. BF4 is literally 95% of my game time since I got my Xbox One, when it launched.
Jet Help: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064784088148876/
Say_Hellr
US Enlisted: 2013-10-06
2016-06-16 02:01
Still be streaming?
I give praise to Black Daddy!
KorpusDraige
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2016-06-16 02:09
Say_Hellr said:
Still be streaming?


Sometimes I will. When BF1 comes out and if it is good, I will be streaming that.
Jet Help: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064784088148876/
Benz092
US Enlisted: 2013-10-07
2016-06-16 02:43
KorpusDraige said:
Benz092 said:
Well.........bye
lol Thread wasn't about me quitting BF4, it was more or less the glitches and such I see and my memories of them. I'm still going to be active in the forums and play BF4 here and there. Just not going to go "ham" on it. I got other stuff I want to do and don't want to be burnt on BF before BF1.
Ahhhh the memories, I've always said if there was a game that was better I'd be playing it. It has its moments but for ME, it's always been more fun than not.
SHOTSJUSTLINEUP
AU Enlisted: 2013-12-09
2016-06-16 03:03
Cant leave u gotta get 200k attack jet kils
Airborne_Creed17
US Enlisted: 2012-06-11
2016-06-16 04:56
KorpusDraige said:
Airborne_Creed17 said:
Airborne_Creed17 said:
Do you have a job or go to school? Not to be a Dick but really? I play everyday for a few months for around 5 hours and still only have 400 plus. And i got it on release.
No. I live in a cardboard box on the side of an alley next to a McDonalds foe their Internet.





Damn chill man. Wasn't trying to sound like an asshole. You could live with your parents lol. Idk how old you are. I was just saying I thought I played a lot, i play months for 6 hours a day. And still don't have 4000 hours. Shit I didn't even reach 1000 on bf3 and I played that almost daily
Wasn't even hyper about it haha. I was just being sarcastic about it. BF4 is literally 95% of my game time since I got my Xbox One, when it launched.
LOL my bad. That went right over my head
I can do everything through him, who gives me strength
KorpusDraige
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2016-06-16 05:06
Benz092 said:
KorpusDraige said:
Benz092 said:
Well.........bye
lol Thread wasn't about me quitting BF4, it was more or less the glitches and such I see and my memories of them. I'm still going to be active in the forums and play BF4 here and there. Just not going to go "ham" on it. I got other stuff I want to do and don't want to be burnt on BF before BF1.
Ahhhh the memories, I've always said if there was a game that was better I'd be playing it. It has its moments but for ME, it's always been more fun than not.


Yeah, for me there's really nothing else that fits multiplayer like BF does for me, despite certain aspects that can be annoying or particularly the glitches.

Dridze said:
Cant leave u gotta get 200k attack jet kils


I'll have that before BF1 :p

Airborne_Creed17 said:
KorpusDraige said:
Airborne_Creed17 said:
Airborne_Creed17 said:
Do you have a job or go to school? Not to be a Dick but really? I play everyday for a few months for around 5 hours and still only have 400 plus. And i got it on release.
No. I live in a cardboard box on the side of an alley next to a McDonalds foe their Internet.





Damn chill man. Wasn't trying to sound like an asshole. You could live with your parents lol. Idk how old you are. I was just saying I thought I played a lot, i play months for 6 hours a day. And still don't have 4000 hours. Shit I didn't even reach 1000 on bf3 and I played that almost daily
Wasn't even hyper about it haha. I was just being sarcastic about it. BF4 is literally 95% of my game time since I got my Xbox One, when it launched.
LOL my bad. That went right over my head


Haha you're fine.
Jet Help: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064784088148876/
MogwaiWarrior
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2016-06-16 12:05 , edited 2016-06-16 12:06 by MogwaiWarrior
Hagster1969 said:
nice vid.

OMG you get freezes and lag and frames like that all the time? or are these just them moments you get 1% of the time?

I can honestly say I have never had it freeze like that and the frame drops that bad maybe one or two times a fortnight.
On a whole my games are very good 99% of the time. I very very very rarely get a game thats like any of that.


I was thinking the same thing. I haven't even seen it that bad on Metro when crazy explosions are happening. Video was great BTW.
We are Americans. We don't retreat, we reload. America, f**k yeah!
ChannonJ
Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2016-06-16 12:50
all looked perfectly normal to me!
b2tchwood
GB Enlisted: 2012-01-16
2016-06-16 15:32
Awesome stuff, may miss glitchfield 4
http://www.youtube.com/user/b1tchwood?feature=mhee I recon better than you assault.
TRYHAAAAAAAAAARD
US Enlisted: 2016-04-15
2016-06-16 19:25
No videos of that good old glitch where you were basically invuln when above 450m in the air?
I'm a potato.
Hypernovae0
Enlisted: 2016-03-10
2016-06-16 21:05
LOL

10/10
Airborne_Creed17
US Enlisted: 2012-06-11
2016-06-16 21:22
How do you not get bored though. How do you put up with the bull crappie lol.
I can do everything through him, who gives me strength
KorpusDraige
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2016-06-17 00:26
TRYHAAAAAAAAAARD said:
No videos of that good old glitch where you were basically invuln when above 450m in the air?


They disappeared off my clips :(. All these clips in my video are no more than 2 months old. haha

Airborne_Creed17 said:
How do you not get bored though. How do you put up with the bull crappie lol.


There isn't another multiplayer game that interests me like BF does :(. I use to be into so many other multiplayer games, but nothing grabs my attention anymore. Ever since BF3, BF has ruined how I feel about other multiplayer games. lol
Jet Help: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064784088148876/
Jhawkmarine
US Enlisted: 2015-02-04
2016-06-17 03:25 , edited 2016-06-17 03:25 by Jhawkmarine
There isn't another multiplayer game that interests me like BF does :(. I use to be into so many other multiplayer games, but nothing grabs my attention anymore. Ever since BF3, BF has ruined how I feel about other multiplayer games. lol

True story
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.