Thread is locked.

Battlefield Hardline CTE is live

SphincteralSpasm
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2015-05-29 18:54
Works fine for me, registered not 2 minutes ago.
The ordinary player is involved in action, the PTFO'er acts. An immense difference.
NL73schietdammer
NL Enlisted: 2012-02-07
2015-05-30 16:29
Your registration failed. Signup is currently full, please try later. i had it also

hours later tried it again and same problem again , but solved it , if you get the terms and agreement with the million letters and below press that you agree then you get this problem , but top right corner you can press login - like when you already have an acoount or somerhing - and there .... no problem i am in

mmmm logged into hardline cte battellog but then you press install game and then you go to origin but it isnt there , then you press origin > reload my games , and it is dsaid to alll games and still not there and now bnattellog gives the message "waiting for you to finish the installation"
A_WakeSkate
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2015-05-30 17:07
NL73schietdammer said:
Your registration failed. Signup is currently full, please try later. i had it also

hours later tried it again and same problem again , but solved it , if you get the terms and agreement with the million letters and below press that you agree then you get this problem , but top right corner you can press login - like when you already have an acoount or somerhing - and there .... no problem i am in

mmmm logged into hardline cte battellog but then you press install game and then you go to origin but it isnt there , then you press origin > reload my games , and it is dsaid to alll games and still not there and now bnattellog gives the message "waiting for you to finish the installation"

I don't think that fixes anything; all your doing is logging back into battlelog...

Try to register again and you will get the same message as before.
Liquid cooled I7 950 @ 3.66 / 12gb pc 1600 / EVGA GTX 580 Hydro Copper 2 3gb + 27in Samsung SA550 / 2xOCZ Vertex3/2 Vertex2 (=4) 60gb raid0 OS/programs / 750 GB WD Black for storage / X-FI Titanium+5.1 headset / Razer Lycosa+Mamba
craz3dx89
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2015-06-01 13:04
I was finally able to register for the CTE now all I have to do is attempt downloading it when I am home. Apparently people are having issues downloading the CTE client.
crunchy_bacon2
Enlisted: 2015-03-17
2015-06-01 19:58
I need platoon
itzkblue
Enlisted: 2014-01-09
2015-06-01 20:27
http://youtu.be/jbseBnxWOZw [youtu.be] sick fame breaking hardline glitch
cbolen95
US Enlisted: 2014-07-21
2015-06-02 01:38
Will Xbox one have cte in the future like BF4
blackdays
AR Enlisted: 2012-09-06
2015-06-02 15:28
only premium?
Kaabob42
US Enlisted: 2013-08-22
2015-06-02 15:57
For those not able to get CTE in Origin, try this please..

LOG OUT OF Origin AND Battlelog.. You can log out of battlelog by hovering over your name with mouse and click "log off".

Close all BF related windows.

Visit https://cte.battlelog.com/bfh/ [cte.battlelog.com] and click SIGN UP.. regardless of what you've done in the past.

Agree to TOS.

Launch ORIGIN and RELOAD GAMES and download CTE.

Good luck!
blackdays
AR Enlisted: 2012-09-06
2015-06-06 03:10
only premium?
Sumptiz
PR Enlisted: 2015-01-11
2015-06-06 04:20
I think how Visceral Games put 1 map of dlc1 in CTE this week when the more players play BF Hardline in Console, yes you join cte service the servers is empty and the game in console needed UPDATE because is much bug and cheteers.
smizdeazy
Enlisted: 2012-05-31
2015-06-08 12:08
craz3dx89 said:
This is a bit cruddy (god I wish I could curse away) I mean if your going to do limited slots then advertise it as such. Dont put up fancy posts/blogs/send emails telling me about the fantastic CTE for premium members then refuse to let us in or even reply to your own dev thread. Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

Yet another reason why I won't get premium for this shit game. The benefits of premium have slowly dwindled since bf3
bunici101
IE Enlisted: 2013-07-18
2015-06-14 16:54
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
Unit-RX400
EE Enlisted: 2012-11-02
2015-06-15 08:59
This game needs some serious redesign, if you want to attract players. Out of game modes I only like Hotwire and out of it, only 3 maps. Everglade, Dust Bowl, Downtown.

Hotwire's Riptide becomes immense camping fest, ppl climb to the central buildings roof and just snipe there. Team with less snipers wins. There was one more map I sort of liked, snipers permacamping on railroad bridge lessened it.

Team Deathmatch.. seriously, its MORE CRAMPED than BF3 Close Quarters. How anyone could think that players like to play in such small maps? Just played The Block in 32 player server. In general, you could describe the experience:

spawn, look left -enemy: kill him. Look right - 2 enemies, just spawned: kill them. Then get shot by enemy who spawned behind you. IF you are fast enough. Slower players mostly had the dubious pleasure of dying.

Game Designer, should be put to play TDM 24h, if he afterwards still thinks it's fun, sent into mental clinic for check. I've been playing TDM/SQUAD DM since Bad Company 2, it's fun if you have room to play in. After BF3 it's going downhill fun-wise. What's it gonna be in BF5? 2 players spawn in 1 square meter "desert" facing each other?

It may like to the 10y old COD fans, though I doubt it. I had wondered why there is so few players in Hardline and why people I played in BF3/4 TDM servers returned fast from Hardline. Now I know - it plain sucks, as it is now.
PeterGun-SWE
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2015-06-16 19:45
WOW... the people on CTE, and the Visceral's Devs and QA team must be a joke!

Cause how could you miss something that forces you to delay the launch of Criminal activity?
NL73schietdammer
NL Enlisted: 2012-02-07
2015-06-17 13:15
Unit_RX400 said:
This game needs some serious redesign, if you want to attract players. Out of game modes I only like Hotwire and out of it, only 3 maps. Everglade, Dust Bowl, Downtown.

Hotwire's Riptide becomes immense camping fest, ppl climb to the central buildings roof and just snipe there. Team with less snipers wins. There was one more map I sort of liked, snipers permacamping on railroad bridge lessened it.

Team Deathmatch.. seriously, its MORE CRAMPED than BF3 Close Quarters. How anyone could think that players like to play in such small maps? Just played The Block in 32 player server. In general, you could describe the experience:

spawn, look left -enemy: kill him. Look right - 2 enemies, just spawned: kill them. Then get shot by enemy who spawned behind you. IF you are fast enough. Slower players mostly had the dubious pleasure of dying.

Game Designer, should be put to play TDM 24h, if he afterwards still thinks it's fun, sent into mental clinic for check. I've been playing TDM/SQUAD DM since Bad Company 2, it's fun if you have room to play in. After BF3 it's going downhill fun-wise. What's it gonna be in BF5? 2 players spawn in 1 square meter "desert" facing each other?

It may like to the 10y old COD fans, though I doubt it. I had wondered why there is so few players in Hardline and why people I played in BF3/4 TDM servers returned fast from Hardline. Now I know - it plain sucks, as it is now.

i am not 10 but 41 and i have played 280 hours and 75% of it on tdm the block 24 7 64 yes 64 not 32 players and i love it , and as of now - just checked on gametracker.com - it is the nr2 pc hardline server , it is almost never empty even at 6am , to each his own , they key in tdm is to find out what part of the map you and your team want to hold so it isnt even killing only

i also love blood money , almost all maps

i think you just whine , they even put cte for this game how much support do you want , i see in so many new things that they have thought things trough (snipercamper doesnt have his beacon , no military so no > xm25 / ucav / mortar (altough tripmines mmm but those other 3 are way worse) / lmg spray and pray ,in bf4 the assault guy has the beats weapons for medium range but also cqb it has the aek-971 in hardline it wins medium range but around a corner meeeting a mechanic he gets owned do you prefer the bf4 way i mean that the assault wins all - up close AND medium range - except sniper fights , in conquest mdoe you see the capradius of the flags omn the minimap and when a freidnly trhows foregrenade it is blue , reload hint is just udner the middle of the screen on bf4 it is low right corner which is useless , there are much complainst about the look well derailed looks prety awesome to me and in this criminal activity backwoods omg comapre that to guilin peaks on bf4 - a map i love gameplay wise - but gameplay is also good on this backwoods redwood map but then wioth good looks , there was the spingpatch inbf4 which gave new wepons like the groza and an-94 i wanted accessories for it well it is in a battlepack and if you are not Lucky it is in the last 1 and remember when you start fresh wioth bf4 you get the wepons in a aprticular unlock order both these thinsg are way better in hardline , the shooting feels much smoother in hardline feels like in bf3 again , in other words bf5 shoudl steal a lot from this and less from bf4)
blazaru
Enlisted: 2013-10-01
2015-06-17 13:34
I got a problem.Im a Premium user but my premium isn't showing up on my hardline account
Suli1991
Enlisted: 2015-03-18
2015-06-26 06:50
I hate invisible walls that stop the car when I jump.. Major bug should be taking care off
CultureKingLp
Enlisted: 2014-03-26
2015-06-27 17:55
Guys, I never jump on the bandwagon early - computers are complicated things, and you are servicing millions of people, which can't be easy. But, this is taking way too long to fix, when you can afford to employ the greatest minds, and your updates are almost non-existent. Very average customer service.
Razadaza121
Enlisted: 2014-12-31
2015-06-30 15:22
Ps4 issue when trying to do squad join for conquest small my friends and I continue to be put in a server with no players and it's a private server. This has been happening for a week now happens when we try doing default maps or premium maps. Anyone know how to fix this ?

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.