Thread is locked.

Where's the devs?

h311ion
US Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2015-03-24 23:58
Today was marked as a Premium Event on their calendar, but so far NOTHING has been said from the developers. I haven't even seen them talk in these forums or reddit. I love the game, but this is extremely disappointing that they are hiding and not saying a damn thing about their new release. It feels like their twitter updates are recycled bullshit posted by some bot too, nothing informational. No patch updates, no premium information, tons of bugs not even being addressed by them, where are they? I've never heard of a developer be so quiet, especially after a new release.
Lupinthrope
US Enlisted: 2011-12-14
2015-03-24 23:59
So true, its a mystery alright
Designated Marksmen Rifle Master Lupin
Raizurhk
Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2015-03-25 00:01
An the battlefield Legacy continues. In year they will be half fixed.
DirrtyBird
US Enlisted: 2012-09-24
2015-03-25 00:07
No masks, no gun bench, no premium event, and no update from them. They are really showing how much they care about its premium members who paid $50 and supported them. Great job guys!
"People cry because games are the same every year, now people are crying because a game is different. No matter what, people are going to cry about something." - Dirrtybird
Lupinthrope
US Enlisted: 2011-12-14
2015-03-25 00:09
DirrtyBird said:
No masks, no gun bench, no premium event, and no update from them. They are really showing how much they care about its premium members who paid $50 and supported them. Great job guys!
Designated Marksmen Rifle Master Lupin
The_Violator_NZ
NZ Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2015-03-25 00:10
Why would you buy premium at launch?
I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher, in other words sucker, there is no other. I'm the one and only Violator.
DirrtyBird
US Enlisted: 2012-09-24
2015-03-25 00:14
The_Violator_NZ said:
Why would you buy premium at launch?


That point is irrelevant. Regardless if we bought premium at launch or not, they said we were going to get things and so far have not delivered on any of them. Should we have known better? Yes but I decided to give Visceral the benefit of the doubt. Plus they were offering a lot at launch or at least we thought they were. They didn't tell anyone it was going to be delayed unless you follow one developer on Twitter.
"People cry because games are the same every year, now people are crying because a game is different. No matter what, people are going to cry about something." - Dirrtybird
h311ion
US Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2015-03-25 00:15
The_Violator_NZ said:
Why would you buy premium at launch?


Hardly played BF4, so I'm new to Premium and it's chump change to me. If this keeps up though I don't think I'll be supporting their company anymore even though I like the game.
The_Violator_NZ
NZ Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2015-03-25 00:15
DirrtyBird said:
The_Violator_NZ said:
Why would you buy premium at launch?
That point is irrelevant. Regardless if we bought premium at launch or not, they said we were going to get things and so far have not delivered on any of them. Should we have known better? Yes but I decided to give Visceral the benefit of the doubt. Plus they were offering a lot at launch or at least we thought they were. They didn't tell anyone it was going to be delayed unless you follow one developer on Twitter.


Just like they promised to compensate everyone who rented servers that didn't work?

Fool me once...
I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher, in other words sucker, there is no other. I'm the one and only Violator.
Raizurhk
Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2015-03-25 00:16
DirrtyBird said:
The_Violator_NZ said:
Why would you buy premium at launch?
That point is irrelevant. Regardless if we bought premium at launch or not, they said we were going to get things and so far have not delivered on any of them. Should we have known better? Yes but I decided to give Visceral the benefit of the doubt. Plus they were offering a lot at launch or at least we thought they were. They didn't tell anyone it was going to be delayed unless you follow one developer on Twitter.



You would have thought the past 2 BF releases and premium would have taught you something.
dirtydeathdog
US Enlisted: 2014-04-15
2015-03-25 00:16
Hi guys,

When I can't share details, I don't say anything.

The people responsible for the Premium event are working on it. They will tell you more soon.

If you know how Premium has worked in the past, it rolls out over the course of a year. We have not released any major Premium content yet. It's coming!

I've tweeted a number of comments on things we're working on for the upcoming patch, but I haven't posted here. I'll make a post now to address this.
DDD Twitter: @dirtydeathdog
h311ion
US Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2015-03-25 00:19
dirtydeathdog said:
Hi guys,

When I can't share details, I don't say anything.

The people responsible for the Premium event are working on it. They will tell you more soon.

If you know how Premium has worked in the past, it rolls out over the course of a year. We have not released any major Premium content yet. It's coming!

I've tweeted a number of comments on things we're working on for the upcoming patch, but I haven't posted here. I'll make a post now to address this.


Thank you, looking forward to reading it.
J3tsvn
FR Enlisted: 2014-03-25
2015-03-25 00:21
+1

dirtydeathdog said:
Hi guys,

When I can't share details, I don't say anything.

The people responsible for the Premium event are working on it. They will tell you more soon.

If you know how Premium has worked in the past, it rolls out over the course of a year. We have not released any major Premium content yet. It's coming!

I've tweeted a number of comments on things we're working on for the upcoming patch, but I haven't posted here. I'll make a post now to address this.
NiceDrewishFella
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2015-03-25 00:22
Right here- http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/threadview/2955065241057402552/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
"Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half." Bum Phillips
KMarsara
US Enlisted: 2014-09-17
2015-03-25 00:25 , edited 2015-03-25 00:27 by KMarsara
how about some weapon balance in that patch and maybe spawn protection, less trades, less 1 hit death, getting shot and dying around the corner, the only good job u guys have done is it hasnt crashed on my system yet but everything else is extremely frustrating. Also PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ADD IN TEAM SCRAMBLE for the servers


or is that too much to ask
MrShatner916
Enlisted: 2012-11-04
2015-03-25 00:36
The_Violator_NZ said:
Why would you buy premium at launch?
I like coffee.
Officer_Llama
Enlisted: 2015-01-01
2015-03-25 02:22
A bunch of crybabies cant wait a day or two for doube EXP. Lol'd
Dark_Warlord644
US Enlisted: 2014-01-19
2015-03-25 02:28 , edited 2015-03-25 02:42 by Dark_Warlord644
Seriously... wow this is my second Battlefield game played to date I was a late purchaser of BF4 after they had worked out some of the kinks. I feel completely shafted to have trusted this company based on past performance... I like the idea of battlefield and enjoy it but it should be taken from EA/DICE/VISCERAL if they are just going to bend over the people who keep putting trust in them. I will certainly not purchase a premium in the future let alone a battlefield at launch expecting anything besides a flustercuck without lube...
Edit: I notice people are talking about patching of the glitches which should be done but its also supposed to be a premium event for today where is that at...
ShadyMikeGaming
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2015-03-25 18:38
Lupinthrope said:
DirrtyBird said:
No masks, no gun bench, no premium event, and no update from them. They are really showing how much they care about its premium members who paid $50 and supported them. Great job guys!
xWarDawg
US Enlisted: 2014-10-19
2015-03-25 18:40
.....its like deja vu all over again.
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.