dirtydeathdog
US Enlisted: 2014-04-15
2015-03-25 00:18
Hi guys,

We have a patch in the works. Here are just some of the issues being addressed:

- We're looking at the spawns in TDM.

- We're adjusting tickets for CQ.

- We're looking at RPG spam in Hotwire.

There are more fixes, but until we actually ship the patch we won't talk about all of the details because they are subject to change. We're in constant contact with the community and have a slew of issues to address - not all of them can be fixed with this patch, but the top ones and low hanging fruit will be.

There is no ETA on the patch yet. We'll talk more about this later.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
DDD Twitter: @dirtydeathdog
h311ion
US Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2015-03-25 00:23
You should probably sticky this so it doesn't get lost and people stay uninformed.
Raizurhk
Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2015-03-25 00:25
Patch the damn camera and make it usable.

ALSO MAKE PISTOLS MULTICLASS!!. Its dumb as hell each class can only use certain pistols.
The_Violator_NZ
NZ Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2015-03-25 00:26
Raizurhk said:

ALSO MAKE PISTOLS MULTICLASS!!. Its dumb as hell each class can only use certain pistols.

Corban Dallas Multipass?
I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher, in other words sucker, there is no other. I'm the one and only Violator.
NiceDrewishFella
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2015-03-25 00:29
Raizurhk said:

Would it kill you to ask politely?

Here is a Dev trying to keep us in the loop, and you are making demands.
"Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half." Bum Phillips
boomerbrian72
Enlisted: 2013-11-23
2015-03-25 00:30
Thanks for the update.
BADmedasin
Enlisted: 2013-11-16
2015-03-25 00:31 , edited 2015-03-25 00:31 by BADmedasin
Reloads are muffed up badly on ps4. ATTENTION-------------^^^. I have to reload twice almost every reload

And thank you for posting info
MastaaGamer
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2015-03-25 00:33
+1 .
Raizurhk
2015-03-25 00:33
NiceDrewishFella said:
Raizurhk said:

Would it kill you to ask politely?

Here is a Dev trying to keep us in the loop, and you are making demands.

Oh im sorry...............

PLEASE!!
D_Vinnie_T
US Enlisted: 2013-02-14
2015-03-25 00:34
Thanks babycakes
MrShatner916
Enlisted: 2012-11-04
2015-03-25 00:34
BADmedasin said:
Reloads are muffed up badly on ps4. ATTENTION-------------^^^. I have to reload twice almost every reload

And thank you for posting info
I like coffee.
KMarsara
US Enlisted: 2014-09-17
2015-03-25 00:38
checklist for future patches (not demanding just advising)

team scramble for servers
weapon balance/vehicle balance
spawn protection (dunno why u didnt add that in consider it was a top issue in bf4 before it was added)
dying without getting notice of being hit (k10 especailly, just bam ur dead)
dying in cover (i know this is a lost cause but maybe u can make it like bf4 (happens less))
trading (less would be good right now it happens way too much (last round i played 7 trades))
getting stuck on random objects/debris on the ground (getting stuck on a piece of helicopter the size of a notebook is just stupid)
incapslap
CA Enlisted: 2012-02-03
2015-03-25 00:58
Hopefully you just work on the few problems with the game rather than getting into the forum balance debate. Generally these people are just crying and there will always be better weapons for certain playstyles.

Biggest issues seem to me:
Out of Region Players. No servers for South America, Canada, etc.
Reload bug somehow got worse. One should always check their ammo anyways, but the bug happens seemingly 30% of the time and so doubles your reload time, getting you killed.
Collision and getting stuck on things with the vehicles.
Spawns in Growhouse. That maps seems like team deathmatch in every mode, and spawning means getting to cover immediately since you can get killed in the spawn.
Netcode improvements.
Way to turn off vehicle music. Maybe default off and then turn on if you want it. And have a second setting where it is default off or on when you're a passenger. The music selection was great but anything gets old after hearing it too much.

Fix those things and it's a 9.5/10 game. Fix the netcode and it's a 10. Great job though, almost everything was improved over BF4.
Raizurhk
2015-03-25 00:59
incapslap said:
Hopefully you just work on the few problems with the game rather than getting into the forum balance debate. Generally these people are just crying and there will always be better weapons for certain playstyles.

Reload bug somehow got worse. One should always check their ammo anyways, but the bug happens seemingly 30% of the time and so doubles your reload time, getting you killed.
Spawns in Growhouse. That maps seems like team deathmatch in every mode, and spawning means getting to cover immediately since you can get killed in the spawn.
Netcode improvements.
Way to turn off vehicle music. Maybe default off and then turn on if you want it. And have a second setting where it is default off or on when you're a passenger. The music selection was great but anything gets old after hearing it too much.

Fix those things and it's a 9.5/10 game. Fix the netcode and it's a 10. Great job though, almost everything was improved over BF4.

Nothing will make this a 10/10 game imo.
h311ion
US Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2015-03-25 01:21
incapslap said:

If you hold B (or whatever the button is to change songs) it will turn off the radio FYI.
KMarsara
US Enlisted: 2014-09-17
2015-03-25 01:36
incapslap said:

Netcode improvements.

i thought u can hold G or something to turn off music, at least on the PC u can
DeadSeeds
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2015-03-25 01:38
Should also look into tweaking the Weapon Licenses, particularly for pistols and sniper rifles. Getting 1,250 kills for a gun you can only use 50% of the time and even then you're never going to get more than 10-15 kills a match with is ridiculous.

Also, glad to hear about the ticket. Certain maps seem super short and others are fine. Never been in a CQ game where there's been too long of a match.

I would however like to see the ability to take off the silencer on the .330 knockout and increase it's OHK range by another 20 or so meters. Been comparing this gun to the guns that other classes get when they unlock the Syndicate assignments and compared to those guns (particularly the ARM), snipers still got the shaft. The ARM has very little recoil, deadly accurate, and a 50 round clip, whereas the .300 knockout seems to be a gun that the only bonus is the OHK range. I know Visceral particularly made this game to weed out sniping, but atleast give us SOMETHING so we can play aggressively and truly dominate.
thorgarth23
PT Enlisted: 2013-10-31
2015-03-25 01:39
\just want to add:

-Fix 338 ammo for professionals... as it is not only is it useless but also we get to spend 100k to get a worse ammo than the normal ammo, especially considering we loose the Bolt. We understand it had to be nerved from Beta, BUT only vs vehicles, not overall, and most especially not vs infantry. FIX this PLEASE.
thelastmag_66ec
US Enlisted: 2013-10-01
2015-03-25 01:39 , edited 2015-03-25 01:40 by thelastmag_66ec
Can you have our coins carry over from assignments its annoying that I have 8 camera coins and they don't carry over to professional syndicate and my marksman coin doesn't either
Xuvial
NZ Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2015-03-25 01:44
During beta a ton of people predicted the RPG spam in Hotwire, so it's a bit weird the devs didn't see it coming.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.