Thread is locked.

Can't play Criminal Activity (PS4 Ultimate Edition

jonathan-a_100
Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2015-08-14 12:55
Nice to see ultimate edition is still part of the playstation store summer sale !!!!
So unbelievably poor
xHECTiQ
DE Enlisted: 2013-11-06
2015-08-14 20:23
ThatSlimGuy said:
Edit: What's everyone's opinion on this Legendary thing? Keen to see what you all think.

Just a copy of the Call of Duty prestige system. Funny how Activision does not want any money for this. These super features were wrong advertised and are slap into the face of the customer.
ThatSlimGuy
AU Enlisted: 2012-09-05
2015-08-15 16:43
I don't personally think it's for everyone. I have a decent group of friends all into battlefield. 3 of us are pretty heavy players, while the rest aren't as heavy, more play for the enjoyment. This legendary feature I think is more for the class above that, the hardcore player, I personally think it's not for me, I might try one, and never again. Unless they allow the fact of not having to grind out the syndicate assignments again.

Similar to COD or not, I don't really give a shit. Everything is a copy of something somewhere. But labelling it a "super feature" is a bit of a stretch. But yeah, really keen to try these maps out though, hopefully it works this time round.
xHECTiQ
2015-08-15 22:17 , edited 2015-08-15 22:18 by xHECTiQ
In the end almost everything is a copy of something. But as you said, you cant promote a simple prestige system as a super feature when it is just plain and simple. The whole prestige system itself makes no sense at all. Just read about, it seems that Visceral did not think about it more then one hour.

Lets hope for good maps and an active playerbase.
ThatSlimGuy
2015-08-16 00:02
I have a friend who is a COD crazy fan, and they are always on about the prestige thing, even they said it's mainly only a care for the very hardcore base players, so I see what Visceral were thinking. But yeah, super feature is a strange way of pushing it.

I was reading somewhere, not sure if here or reddit, that it's coming with the robbery DLC, you must have this to be able to do it. They went on to say they thought it was a premium based feature only, not just a feature anyone will "get" by having the robbery DLC. Quite a good point they made.
xHECTiQ
2015-08-16 09:45 , edited 2015-08-16 13:34 by xHECTiQ
ThatSlimGuy said:
I have a friend who is a COD crazy fan, and they are always on about the prestige thing, even they said it's mainly only a care for the very hardcore base players, so I see what Visceral were thinking. But yeah, super feature is a strange way of pushing it.

I was reading somewhere, not sure if here or reddit, that it's coming with the robbery DLC, you must have this to be able to do it. They went on to say they thought it was a premium based feature only, not just a feature anyone will "get" by having the robbery DLC. Quite a good point they made.

When you prestige in cod you get for every prestige a new symbol, a new background, a new create class slot, etc. What do you get in Hardline? One new symbol for all 15 prestiges. You lose all of your assignments (and your progress towards). For a player trying to do all assignments this system is just a nightmare. You just cant copy a Call of Duty system and integrate it without a thought in Battlefield.
ThatSlimGuy
2015-08-16 12:51
Hahaha wow ok. Yeah fair point. I didn't know as much about CODs one, but yeah now that makes a bit more sense.
danmotoxx
US Enlisted: 2014-01-30
2015-08-19 01:53
Hey Everyone,

I'm relieved to tell you that this issue has been resolved for good. I've wrapped it up with a single, concise announcement here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/threadview/2955064796317347997/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

For your convenience, I'll copy/paste:

Dear Battlefield Hardline players,

At the launch of Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity, a set of PlayStation 4 players who purchased the Ultimate Edition experienced issues accessing the content via Sony’s PS Store.

We are happy to inform you that we worked with Sony to identify the issue with the PS Store, and that a fix has been deployed for these issues. Those who were affected had new content licenses issued that automatically resolved the errors with downloading the entitled content.

If you were affected by this issue, please reach out to our Customer Support team at http://help.ea.com [help.ea.com] . Please have your PSN ID and screenshot of your PS Store purchase to facilitate verification. For help on how to attach a file to your Help.EA ticket, please refer to the following help article, http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-attach-a-file-to-your-ea-help-ticket/ [help.ea.com] .

We sincerely thank you for your patience as we worked closely with Sony to resolve issues with the PS Store.

I want to thank you for your patience as you waited for a fix (more patience than it really should have taken, I'll admit).
Global Lead Community Manager, Battlefield | EA @dan_mitre
Billydoc1
US Enlisted: 2012-01-31
2015-08-19 06:45
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.