Thread is locked.

Dev Interaction on Battlelog

NiceDrewishFella
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2015-07-08 23:05
DestronDeadEnd said:
NiceDrewishFella said:
storchi91 said:
Boycott visceral!!! Never buy a game anymore. Worst developers in the world. Just stealing our money
Yep, they just reached into your pocket and stole your money... right? Or held a gun to your head and forced you to buy the game...right?

Oh wait... maybe they made you play for nearly 244 hours (That is 10.2 days for those keeping score!)?

Yeah, they "stole your money" alright.
Oh goodness! They even went for seconds! Even stole $50 from him and shoved Premium down his throat! Put on your tinfoil hat Drew, those evil corporations are watching, and stealing even now.


I need you to reassure me that stupidity isn't contagious. Please. PLEASE?
"Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half." Bum Phillips
DestronDeadEnd
Enlisted: 2014-01-21
2015-07-08 23:08
NiceDrewishFella said:
DestronDeadEnd said:
NiceDrewishFella said:
storchi91 said:
Boycott visceral!!! Never buy a game anymore. Worst developers in the world. Just stealing our money
Yep, they just reached into your pocket and stole your money... right? Or held a gun to your head and forced you to buy the game...right?

Oh wait... maybe they made you play for nearly 244 hours (That is 10.2 days for those keeping score!)?

Yeah, they "stole your money" alright.
Oh goodness! They even went for seconds! Even stole $50 from him and shoved Premium down his throat! Put on your tinfoil hat Drew, those evil corporations are watching, and stealing even now.
I need you to reassure me that stupidity isn't contagious. Please. PLEASE?

Don't worry. I haven't fallen "under the influence" so to speak. Rational thought is the best way to victory with Visceral and EA.
IIDarth_GibboII
AU Enlisted: 2013-10-12
2015-07-09 00:05
How come this thread is no longer stickied?
Mr_Petrolstick
AU Enlisted: 2013-07-26
2015-07-09 00:09
I read back a few pages, Dev abandoned thread. It got overwhelmed with players asking about the PS4 ultimate edition issues and couldn't keep up with other questions so he bailed lol

I do commend his effort tho. At least he tried
IIDarth_GibboII
AU Enlisted: 2013-10-12
2015-07-09 00:12
Mr_Petrolstick said:
I read back a few pages, Dev abandoned thread. It got overwhelmed with players asking about the PS4 ultimate edition issues and couldn't keep up with other questions so he bailed lol

I do commend his effort tho. At least he tried


People need to understand to avoid double posting...

When he replied about the PS4 issue and said they were working on it, 34536456348654 other people couldn't be bothered to read previous posts.
HCAR_HCAR_HCAR
US Enlisted: 2011-12-04
2015-07-09 03:06 , edited 2015-07-09 03:07 by HCAR_HCAR_HCAR
SirLordGibbo said:
Mr_Petrolstick said:
I read back a few pages, Dev abandoned thread. It got overwhelmed with players asking about the PS4 ultimate edition issues and couldn't keep up with other questions so he bailed lol

I do commend his effort tho. At least he tried
People need to understand to avoid double posting...

When he replied about the PS4 issue and said they were working on it,
34536456348654 other people couldn't be bothered to read previous posts.

Let's say you just dropped like what $100 on the ultimate edition and it isn't working like a $100 video game. Your going to be pissed the F off and want answers. Who wants to read through 34 pages of stuff to find an answer.
Nightbass
Enlisted: 2013-04-18
2015-07-09 06:08
Well hopefully it was not abandoned. How ironic that would be to abandon 'Dev interaction' thread by a dev.
DienaszaglisLV
LV Enlisted: 2014-11-06
2015-07-09 09:17
We had been robbed and that's it. I'm moving on with my life, because there is nothing more we can do. Never again buying Visceral games. I was big fan of BF. Hope You guys will get Your fix. Visceral - never in my life I was robbed and so badly dealt with from any company. You won't even care for this post.
ThatSlimGuy
AU Enlisted: 2012-09-05
2015-07-09 09:31
SirLordGibbo said:
Mr_Petrolstick said:
I read back a few pages, Dev abandoned thread. It got overwhelmed with players asking about the PS4 ultimate edition issues and couldn't keep up with other questions so he bailed lol

I do commend his effort tho. At least he tried
People need to understand to avoid double posting...

When he replied about the PS4 issue and said they were working on it, 34536456348654 other people couldn't be bothered to read previous posts.


Yet here we sit 3 and a half weeks later and they are "still working on it" I get it isnt happening to everyone, and thats why it isnt pushed across every gaming website out there. Its happening to quite a small group of people who pretty much all just feel abandoned, and all just wanna play the game like each and every one of you who are enjoying the game.
IIDarth_GibboII
AU Enlisted: 2013-10-12
2015-07-09 10:45
3 and a half weeks... You don't think this gun bench is the ONLY thing they work on. Do you want patches and future DLC?
ThatSlimGuy
AU Enlisted: 2012-09-05
2015-07-09 10:55
I want the first DLC to work before 3 more come. Dont think thats unreasonable to ask for..
l-N-I-K-K-0-R-l
US Enlisted: 2014-04-18
2015-07-09 11:03
ThatSlimGuy said:
SirLordGibbo said:
Mr_Petrolstick said:
I read back a few pages, Dev abandoned thread. It got overwhelmed with players asking about the PS4 ultimate edition issues and couldn't keep up with other questions so he bailed lol

I do commend his effort tho. At least he tried
People need to understand to avoid double posting...

When he replied about the PS4 issue and said they were working on it, 34536456348654 other people couldn't be bothered to read previous posts.
Yet here we sit 3 and a half weeks later and they are "still working on it" I get it isnt happening to everyone, and thats why it isnt pushed across every gaming website out there. Its happening to quite a small group of people who pretty much all just feel abandoned, and all just wanna play the game like each and every one of you who are enjoying the game.

Uninstall your game and premium. Reinstall. Pretty sure it will work. It has worked for some ps4 users
ThatSlimGuy
AU Enlisted: 2012-09-05
2015-07-09 11:10
l-N-I-K-K-0-R-l said:
Uninstall your game and premium. Reinstall. Pretty sure it will work. It has worked for some ps4 users


I wish it was that easy. Does not work.
GOA-Johnny-BK-
US Enlisted: 2011-12-02
2015-07-09 22:20
Nightbass said:
Johnny as a server owner implement sniper limit plugins.

Yes we know that but if we put that on then we're will be in the same boat cause more then half the player base which isn't much use God mode class. When ever there is a problem with a fps game people exploit it and the people that care and pay for the servers for them to play on complain here. This game is so much better then BF4 when it come down to fps and I just wish Visceral would get there head out of the sand stop listening to dice and do something.
storchi91
Enlisted: 2012-08-02
2015-07-12 11:51
These guys are so pathetic.
DienaszaglisLV
LV Enlisted: 2014-11-06
2015-07-12 15:38
storchi91 said:
These guys are so pathetic.


if you are talking about ea and visceral - yes!
iR0NSPiN3
SE Enlisted: 2015-03-19
2015-07-13 17:13
Even the devs are leaving the carcass to rot away, as the smell is beginning to get unbearable.
l-N-I-K-K-0-R-l
US Enlisted: 2014-04-18
2015-07-13 19:19
ThatSlimGuy said:
l-N-I-K-K-0-R-l said:
Uninstall your game and premium. Reinstall. Pretty sure it will work. It has worked for some ps4 users
I wish it was that easy. Does not work.

Bummer. I read a ps4 user saying that worked for them.
storchi91
Enlisted: 2012-08-02
2015-07-13 21:50
Inikkori I tryed it 3 times. No way
Billydoc1
US Enlisted: 2012-01-31
2015-07-14 07:32
DienaszaglisLV said:
storchi91 said:
These guys are so pathetic.
if you are talking about ea and visceral - yes!

stop blaming them...i can't say more
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.