Thread is locked.

Platoons?? Join??

U13-SMILECRY
US Enlisted: 2012-02-16
2013-05-19 16:15
yROBAMA said:
its not anything about that im in the military and tring to use the military as a way to get people to join then saying that the people have to go by all of these values and basicly having to fill a ap out to join a platoon pretty lame if your going to take people say i wont add you if your not 18 or have a mic way easier then a 4 paragraph paper on what you have to be to join my platoon.

have to agree it discourages others thinking of joining, I have been gaming off/on for 16 years and I can tell you certain things that people put in their platoon for someone to join are ridiculous and I always see after a while they change it up because some of those rules they put got them no where and even some cases where their members left because of that.

"THE RUSH OF BATTLE IS OFTEN A POTENT AND LETHAL ADDICTION, FOR WAR IS A DRUG"
Aglet_Maker
IE Enlisted: 2012-06-21
2013-05-19 16:30
Alright sorry,just came across as you were saying nobody should be looking for members.I misread it,my bad.
yROBAMA
ES Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2013-05-19 17:04
its all good no harm done i can come off as a asshole at times and i changed what i said about 10 times because it was in fact border line condescending if you will lol. i think its good for ppl to find members as i did all the time i started (RAMF) just for fun but i too was one of the clans that didn't conversate with anone but maybe 2 or 3 ppl. one thing i can say about BBW is we do talk shit but on the same note look at the ppl that were talking shit to there people that say our group cheats which in fact we don't everyone of us uses mics and resupply often we also group our ppl pretty well needless to say we know how each other play as well as think on every map. but again no harm done. im just in it to have fun ya know what i mean. although i do find myself at time's wanting to through my controller to the wall or the T.V. LMFAO
Aglet_Maker
2013-05-19 17:29
yROBAMA said:
its all good no harm done i can come off as a asshole at times and i changed what i said about 10 times because it was in fact border line condescending if you will lol. i think its good for ppl to find members as i did all the time i started (RAMF) just for fun but i too was one of the clans that didn't conversate with anone but maybe 2 or 3 ppl. one thing i can say about BBW is we do talk shit but on the same note look at the ppl that were talking shit to there people that say our group cheats which in fact we don't everyone of us uses mics and resupply often we also group our ppl pretty well needless to say we know how each other play as well as think on every map. but again no harm done. im just in it to have fun ya know what i mean. although i do find myself at time's wanting to through my controller to the wall or the T.V. LMFAO

I completely agree.especially about that last sentence at times lol.Glad we sorted this out without going to blows.see you around :)
U13-SMILECRY
2013-05-19 17:48
Aglet_Maker said:
yROBAMA said:
I completely agree.especially about that last sentence at times lol.Glad we sorted this out without going to blows.see you around :)

Now this is what a real conversation looks and sounds like BIG HOOAH for the rational talk amongst you two.

yROBAMA
2013-05-19 18:03 , edited 2013-05-19 18:04 by yROBAMA
LMFAO too funny it just pisses me off when ppl use that there in the military to persuade people. then you have a list of things that you have to do before that person will add you the thing that really pissed me off about it well the two things are

Requirements to join:
1.Have a mic and use it
2.Have a copy of MoH Warfighter and or BF3.
3.Be at least 18 yrs of age.
4.Use battlelog often.

by this im saying i have to have a copy of medal of honor and BF3 well i dont like BF3 "for instance." now that i dont have that game i cant join, and the whole bio of herself i could really give two shits less ya know what i mean not trying to sound like a asshole but that kinda rubbed me the wrong way
U13-SMILECRY
2013-05-19 18:19
yROBAMA said:
LMFAO too funny it just pisses me off when ppl use that there in the military to persuade people. then you have a list of things that you have to do before that person will add you the thing that really pissed me off about it well the two things are

Requirements to join:
1.Have a mic and use it
2.Have a copy of MoH Warfighter and or BF3.
3.Be at least 18 yrs of age.
4.Use battlelog often.

by this im saying i have to have a copy of medal of honor and BF3 well i dont like BF3 "for instance." now that i dont have that game i cant join, and the whole bio of herself i could really give two shits less ya know what i mean not trying to sound like a asshole but that kinda rubbed me the wrong way

LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA HA HA totally agree the last part is funny.

yROBAMA
2013-05-19 18:23
hey smilecry and Aglet_Maker yall on xbox if so hit me up A DIRTEEKRACH well have a few rounds im on watch right now but ill be off in about 4 hours if yall are on shoot
Aglet_Maker
2013-05-21 18:15
yROBAMA said:
hey smilecry and Aglet_Maker yall on xbox if so hit me up A DIRTEEKRACH well have a few rounds im on watch right now but ill be off in about 4 hours if yall are on shoot

Sorry man, I didn't see your message until now. I'll friend you on xbl though so we can meet up sometime :)
L0N3M3DIC
US Enlisted: 2014-03-26
2015-09-18 23:34 , edited 2015-09-18 23:36 by L0N3M3DIC
Anyone can join my platoon BEAT SHOT http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1607967256674147953/. [battlelog.battlefield.com] It is not a competitive platoon, but they'r could be matches.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.