gonzomark43
NL Enlisted: 2012-12-25
2016-05-07 11:15
nope, ive got my hopes set on bat44, ww2
doesnt mean ofcourse this one couldnt be a gem, lets wait and see
SpawnKillerZz
Enlisted: 2012-10-31
2016-05-07 17:43
Personally im just glad EA had the balls to answer the calling of a change, I still hate them for the way they have played fans over the last couple of years but still i am going to get this for sure WW1 campaign and multiplayer sounds to enticing :3
nicolas000001111
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2016-05-07 23:50
The game look cool, but it's a kind of alternate Univers WW1, because there was no machine-gun at this time and not that much actions...

I'm still thinking that a Medal of Honor in WW1 could be better with a realistic story from real events... Now I'm sure the story will not be true at all.

Whatever, will test the beta and see.
SpawnKillerZz
2016-05-08 14:41
In ww1 there where Machine guns?!
I saw the Lewis gun

There was even early submachine guns
Such as the MP 18

The american BAR so early service im positive

Id go have a check up if i was you ;)

There is no reason the story wont be truthful and based on actual events
sadychor
PL Enlisted: 2013-02-08
2016-05-08 21:09
Of course there were soldiers armed with machine guns during WW1 and I mean single guy not whole machine gun squad. But back then most of infantry used bolt-action rifles (and died without single shot made). That's right folks, we're talking about WW1 - brutal trench warfare where artillery and chemical weapons harvested thousands of souls. nicolas000001111 is right - it will be unrealistic as it can be. It's Battlefield - don't expect realism.
But on the other hand it's perfect scenario for all battlefielders - camping and mortaring, camping and mortaring.... ;-)
SpawnKillerZz
2016-05-09 13:05 , edited 2016-05-09 13:06 by SpawnKillerZz
Twill be a awesome game very populated ( ;) ) Full of action and a change from the norm.

I for one am excited, im hyped for a game and wont have to put up with a dead game for a Favorite (at last!)
In multiplayer there will be class systems choosing from early smgs and light machine guns, But so what its gonna be fun and thats most important

The campaign will be tricky for the developers but whos to say they wont alternate the happenings in a battle skillfully and still give us the actual battles that went on? they can include tanks, dogfights, trench charging, sniping all sorts, Have faith (even if you where a fan of there (DICE) recent mess's)
gonzomark43
NL Enlisted: 2012-12-25
2016-05-09 13:59
well, we will have to wait and see, said the blind man to the deaf man....
sadychor
PL Enlisted: 2013-02-08
2016-05-09 14:54
EA will have to rewrite history...
CQB DLC - Battle of Verdun? Or maybe Ypres...
It's very difficult to find FPS games educational but they shouldn't be turned into total unreal and brainless arcade shooters.

PS Press "E" to repair horse? ;-)
SpawnKillerZz
2016-05-09 15:46 , edited 2016-05-09 17:20 by SpawnKillerZz
sadychor said:
PS Press "E" to repair horse? ;-)

Heard that so much...

Changing what happened to suit a game isnt unusual its called making a game enjoyable, It can still have accuracy to some degree
GeorgeNLCA
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-05-20 18:46
SpawnKillerZz said:
Personally im just glad EA had the balls to answer the calling of a change, I still hate them for the way they have played fans over the last couple of years but still i am going to get this for sure WW1 campaign and multiplayer sounds to enticing :3

If anyone could pull this off it would be DICE, Danger Close or one of the COD groups.. since Danger Close is gone, I am glad DICE has taken this on and doing WWI justice from a reputable developer putting out a AAA game!

nicolas000001111 said:
The game look cool, but it's a kind of alternate Univers WW1, because there was no machine-gun at this time and not that much actions...

I'm still thinking that a Medal of Honor in WW1 could be better with a realistic story from real events... Now I'm sure the story will not be true at all.

Whatever, will test the beta and see.

While I agree that Medal Of Honor would do the accuracy and story a lot better, it seems like DICE might actually be basing this Battlefield game on more historical events and soldier's stories then ever before and getting into Medal Of Honor territory! They are actually basing some of the game on the US Harlem Hell Fighter's Infantry Division from WWI and have their emblems, patch, weapons skin etc. available in game and some of it in the collector's edition stuff! I have the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition & the Collector's Edition stuff pre-ordered already! This might actually be the most historically accurate Battlefield game to date!

-=*George*=-

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.