Thread is locked.

population

zzzSPORKzzz
GS Enlisted: 2012-11-22
2016-03-16 07:05
How many people actually still play this game? This game was DOA when it came out years ago how can people still play this game?
gonzomark43
NL Enlisted: 2012-12-25
2016-03-16 08:56
still enough people to keep it alive, this question has been answered many times already
but the real question without being hostile towards you is why do you bother?
since you never played it ...
zzzSPORKzzz
2016-03-16 09:29
You are wrong I did have the pleasure of EA taking my money day one for this steamer of a game. Honestly why do you play this thing when there are so many better games. This thing was so broken when it came out and was never close to fixed since. if you are going to play old games you ought to try BF3 or Bad company 2. They both work far better than this one as well as being a lot more fun.
gonzomark43
2016-03-16 10:33
ok, so you played it, my wrong. but youre wrong also, since i played bf3 also, and imo it doesnt get near this one by far. but i guess thats personal, so im in peace with that. what makes me wonder is why you take the effort to come in this forum with this question. for instance, i dont like bf3, but you will never find me on a BF3 forum since i dont care about this game, let alone bother players that do still play it, asking why they play it, doesnt make sense imo.
guess it aint doa as you stated.

and lets be real, dont start about broken games when released, bf is still patching...

happy fraggin, in whatever game :-)
zzzSPORKzzz
2016-03-16 10:47 , edited 2016-03-16 10:59 by zzzSPORKzzz
gonzomark43 said:
ok, so you played it, my wrong. but youre wrong also, since i played bf3 also, and imo it doesnt get near this one by far. but i guess thats personal, so im in peace with that. what makes me wonder is why you take the effort to come in this forum with this question. for instance, i dont like bf3, but you will never find me on a BF3 forum since i dont care about this game, let alone bother players that do still play it, asking why they play it, doesnt make sense imo.
guess it aint doa as you stated.

and lets be real, dont start about broken games when released, bf is still patching...

happy fraggin, in whatever game :-)

First off these forums are part of the battlefield forums so it is not like it takes any effort at all and I was just curious. I would also like to correct you in that BF4 is past support now.....meaning no more patches. I will not disagree with you that BF4 is a broken mess though. As for MOH not being DOA you would be wrong about that part. Almost nobody bought it and everyone pretty much hated it.I honestly don't remember one positive review about the game. Add to that really bad hit reg and bad weapon selection as well as a truckload of bugs. The term DOA is a accurate and true description of MOH. As for you saying that MOH is better than BF3 that would not be how most saw it. The way I know this is that BF3 has outsold MOH warfighter by waay over 10x. So I disagree with you on most your points but to each his own.
GG

Edit: I just checked and there are 52 people playing Warfighter right now on ps3 and 2 on xbox
Bf3 has 2,300 on ps3 and 510 on xbox

check for yourself

http://mohwstats.com/#ps3 [mohwstats.com]

http://bf3stats.com/servers/all [bf3stats.com]

It is listed in the left side
gonzomark43
2016-03-16 11:46
how many people drink heineken beer, megamuch, still its one of the worst beers in the world, but its popular, so it sells
catch my drift?
zzzSPORKzzz
2016-03-16 11:54 , edited 2016-03-16 12:00 by zzzSPORKzzz
gonzomark43 said:
how many people drink heineken beer, megamuch, still its one of the worst beers in the world, but its popular, so it sells
catch my drift?

I love Heineken so no I don't drift. Heiniken sells a lot because people like it making it popular not the other way around. You honestly need to rethink your logic process.
gonzomark43
2016-03-16 11:56
enlighten me , wich city is that?
zzzSPORKzzz
2016-03-16 12:04 , edited 2016-03-16 12:05 by zzzSPORKzzz
http://www.axs.com/san-diego-brews-bolster-craft-beer-capital-of-the-world-claim-11558 [axs.com]

http://renters.apartments.com/san-diego%3a-craft-beer-capital-of-the-world [renters.apartments.com]
gonzomark43
2016-03-16 12:30
ah san diego, nice town , had good times there, but have you ever been to belgium, let alone europe, where they brewed beers before the indians where conquered?

I love Heineken so no I don't drift. Heiniken sells a lot because people like it making it popular not the other way around. You honestly need to rethink your logic process.
now here i beg to differ again with you, there are plenty beers that are way better then heineken, but again as i allready said, people buy/drink what they know, and yes, since heineken is known all around the world because of good marketing, doesnt make it a good beer. also i dont need to rethink my logic process, has been working ok since 48 years, and guess how many beers ive had in that time, yep plenty, also ive been working like 20 years in a bar with not only the normal beers (read pilsener), but also special beers from over the world, so trust me i know my stuff regarding alcoholic beverages.

claiming the beercapitol of the world is in the states, cmon man, get real. talking about logic process...
zzzSPORKzzz
2016-03-16 13:14
gonzomark43 said:
ah san diego, nice town , had good times there, but have you ever been to belgium, let alone europe, where they brewed beers before the indians where conquered?

now here i beg to differ again with you, there are plenty beers that are way better then heineken, but again as i allready said, people buy/drink what they know, and yes, since heineken is known all around the world because of good marketing, doesnt make it a good beer. also i dont need to rethink my logic process, has been working ok since 48 years, and guess how many beers ive had in that time, yep plenty, also ive been working like 20 years in a bar with not only the normal beers (read pilsener), but also special beers from over the world, so trust me i know my stuff regarding alcoholic beverages.

claiming the beercapitol of the world is in the states, cmon man, get real. talking about logic process...

It is true we are the capitol whether you believe it or not. We have invented new styles of beer that the world loves. In fact the Europeans can't compete with our style of beers and can't compare to a California style IPA for example. The other thing is all the awards that we win every year. It is more than the rest of the country combined.
My favorite local brewery is called Stone and right now they are building another brewery. What makes them so special or the fact that they are building another brewery? Answer....because the new brewery is located a little beer town called Berlin Germany. So if you ever go to Berlin you now know where to get a proper Cali IPA.
sadychor
PL Enlisted: 2013-02-08
2016-03-16 14:18 , edited 2016-03-16 14:18 by sadychor
MOHW might be DOA but it's still far more playable and entertaining than BFs. I do play other FPS games and I'm genre fan since Wolfenstein. It's just my opinion and I'm not drunk ;-)
When it comes to beer and stuff I have a question. Have you ever been in EU? You're talking about old continents with centuries of legacy. I know that everything is bigger and better in USA. Actually we all know that. There are hundreds of kinds of beer in a world and billions customers with different taste and there's only two things which make your place so called "beer capitol". Money and promotion.
BTW I hate Heineken. I hate synthetic beer.
gonzomark43
2016-03-16 15:32
in the netherlands we call heineken dishwater, for a reason, but each his own, will not judge on that, but selfproclaiming san diego the beercapitol of the world is, well let me put it mildly, the american way maybe? now were on the beertopic, here is a couple to try: Hertog Jan, great variety of beers, from 5 going up to 10%,
my fav, Duvel 8% (belgium) with yeast in it, fav whitebeer is Satan Gold, also belgium. not to mention all the monastrys in belgium that still make their own beer,
mostly around 8/9%, and have been doing this for ages

if ever in NL-Limburg (southern province) must visit the hertog jan Brewery, and take the beer menu, and dont forget to book a taxi before starting this menu....
sadychor
PL Enlisted: 2013-02-08
2016-03-16 16:37 , edited 2016-03-16 16:40 by sadychor
That's the point Gonz. We are not living in wastelands drinking medieval p**s. We have plenty of small, local or huge and international brewery companies here. They all know what they are doing and stand strong. I'm sure that it would be no problem to find in USA dozen of beer types worth consumption. But this statement
"In fact the Europeans can't compete with our style of beers and can't compare to a California style IPA for example."
is just making me laugh.
Restaurants with own breweries are quite popular here. For example
http://www.bierhalle.pl/produkcja-piwa [bierhalle.pl] (available in English)
http://www.grodzka15.pl/browar [grodzka15.pl] (it's in Polish I know. I still have no idea why most of companies don't have English version of their websites)
http://www.hotel-lwow.pl/browar/ [hotel-lwow.pl] (English version is ekhm available but it might be complicated)
and many many more....
And for dessert
http://i65.tinypic.com/4s1mhy.jpg [i65.tinypic.com]
Trillamatix
GB Enlisted: 2012-12-27
2016-03-16 19:06
all beer tastes bad
SnipedArm
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2016-03-17 17:31
This post has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.
GeorgeNLCA
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-04-07 16:21 , edited 2016-04-07 16:22 by GeorgeNLCA
As a Medal Of Honor fan I have to say that some of the Battlefield games are some of the best FPS games out there and I personally think the Battlefield series as a whole is the best war FPS game series out there - it has everything you want in a war FPS game! But having said that, I am a Medal of Honor FAN.. there is a difference.. I love the Battlefield games and see a lot of their pluses but they do have downfalls as well but if I stop playing Battlefield games, I don't miss them. I miss MOH games when I stop playing them and always have to go back. I always concentrate on the most recent one but still stick in the older ones every now and again to remind the community I am still around (and keep my skills from becoming too rusty)! :-) I love the soldier focus but I don't want that to be the deathbed of Medal Of Honor so in future games they HAVE to expand a bit more to reach out to more players or else they might eventually end up like Enemy Front.. online dead within 1 - 2 months!

I got distracted by playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 a lot there last month and will go back to it again soon (especially seeing as how the next Battlefield will more than likely be Battlefield: Bad Company 3 coming in October and previewed in June at Play EA) but now I am back playing MOH games until the new Destiny update comes out next week! :-) No matter what new game I might get distracted with, there is one thing you can bet on with me.. I will always come back to MOH!

-=*George*=-

P.S. Spork.. Warfighter must have went over your head or you found the game too hard! :-) I didn't fully like it at first either but the more I played it, I saw it for the masterpiece it really is (I know it still has it's flaws though)!

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.