Thread is locked.

*Not Allowed*

MoozieMooCow
GB Enlisted: 2014-05-29
2016-03-28 18:02
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
Trillamatix
GB Enlisted: 2012-12-27
2016-03-28 20:22
sadychor
PL Enlisted: 2013-02-08
2016-03-29 00:59 , edited 2016-03-29 01:01 by sadychor
Mentioning about player's in game ban is not allowed bc it is treated as a harassment. It's serious TOS violation. I know it bc one of the moderators said so.
Ban is a ban. Sooo....
It's not the first time you two break the rules and you simply don't give a damn about consequences.
"Ban me, I'll come back and do the same" - it's you. 2 weeks, 1 month, doesn't matter. You will be back talking bs.
Somehow you are allowed to offend, curse and violate other TOS rules.
This thread, your Battlefeeds...
Well, lets see how it will work this time.
DeVGRu7222
Enlisted: 2012-10-24
2016-03-29 06:46
Well well, finally got what he deserved! Now I am just waiting for the time to tick so you Sadychor also get your stamp of disapproval

tick tock tick tock.........
MoozieMooCow
GB Enlisted: 2014-05-29
2016-03-29 10:03
sadychor
2016-03-29 11:05 , edited 2016-03-29 11:32 by sadychor
DeVGRu7222 said:
Well well, finally got what he deserved! Now I am just waiting for the time to tick so you Sadychor also get your stamp of disapproval

Wow you're still here? Talking about hate speech...
After you've made racist jokes about Poland, Our flag and anthem?
You wish I was gone you german chauvinist. You can't stand Poland and Polish just like your ancestors (It's not an accusation that guy proved it). Maybe someone should review your actions (tA's and his Battlefeed)?
Deleting DeVGRu's content was huuuge punishment (mods and admins can see hidden and deleted content right?). Pair of console kids can spit out whatever they want :-D
Moderators can offend Warfighters, threat them, racist can write his sh*t and nothing is done about it.
Things are gettin' better and better.
Second thought - maybe someone will clean up this mess.
DeVGRu7222
2016-03-29 12:00
sadychor said:
DeVGRu7222 said:

Wow you're still here? Talking about hate speech...
After you've made racist jokes about Poland, Our flag and anthem?
You wish I was gone you german chauvinist. You can't stand Poland and Polish just like your ancestors (It's not an accusation that guy proved it). Maybe someone should review your actions (tA's and his Battlefeed)?
Deleting DeVGRu's content was huuuge punishment (mods and admins can see hidden and deleted content right?). Pair of console kids can spit out whatever they want :-D
Moderators can offend Warfighters, threat them, racist can write his sh*t and nothing is done about it.
Things are gettin' better and better.
Second thought - maybe someone will clean up this mess.

Never did anything like that in a Forum. In that case there are a few battlefeeds that needs to be checked seeing as you want to throw stones. I have obeyed the FORUM rules in that manner, unlike some people.

My battlefeed has nothing to do with the FORUM. but i did apologize to everyone i might have offended, which was a long time ago.

and there you go again calling people names, yes saying someone is a chauvinist is calling someone names, IT IS AGAINST THE RULES! REPORTED
oh yeah, naming and shaming is also against the rules, you should really try to read the rules.

tick tock tick tock........
erenkartall
TR Enlisted: 2014-03-16
2016-03-29 12:05 , edited 2016-03-29 12:09 by erenkartall
What a nice day for forums. if you are true
sadychor
2016-03-29 14:07 , edited 2016-03-29 14:23 by sadychor
DeVGRu7222
2016-03-29 14:27
sadychor
2016-03-29 14:41 , edited 2016-03-29 14:42 by sadychor
Report me do it. Maybe I will be banned. I will accept it bc maybe I've deserved it but it's not your call. The question is can you take responsibility for your actions? For your information TOS is not only about forums. Where's your tick tock now?
Second question is - why you and few others are allowed to do things which outperformed my and Sap's "actions".

Part about "us? so innocent" isn't worth a penny. You were crashing the game, others fun and used to call yourselves so PRO at the same time.
Excuses excuses excuses...

Where's the admin?
DeVGRu7222
2016-03-29 15:00
sadychor said:
Report me do it. Maybe I will be banned. I will accept it bc maybe I've deserved it but it's not your call. The question is can you take responsibility for your actions? For your information TOS is not only about forums. Where's your tick tock now?
Second question is - why you and few others are allowed to do things which outperformed my and Sap's "actions".

Part about "us? so innocent" isn't worth a penny. You were crashing the game, others fun and used to call yourselves so PRO at the same time.
Excuses excuses excuses...

Where's the admin?

I did take responsibility for your actions, maybe not enough, but i did apologize to a certain person and he knows who he is.
but you my not so friend, you are not good for this forum, you spread hatred and poison.

Maybe i will also pay for my sins, i do know it was wrong, but you.........

I really do hope you will be dealt with.....

Tick Tock Tick Tock...........
SpawnKillerZz
Enlisted: 2012-10-31
2016-03-29 17:59
Tried to warn him...
Alvin1213
CA Enlisted: 2012-10-26
2016-03-29 23:19
Umm could i know under what grounds was Saperix71 banned for ??
wolvesofruss
US Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2016-03-30 00:54
I think it was in the mohw forum " this game is hard" he was breaking tos on the forum.
gonzomark43
NL Enlisted: 2012-12-25
2016-03-30 11:23
guess tos needs to be updated to nowadays standard, coz with all respect, we are no princesses doing everything according to tos guidelines.
who invented that thing by the way, must have some ties to the vatican imo...
anywayz, back to topic, i personally think its a shame players/forum users get banned for some years, ban for a month or some, but years, man,
reminds of medieval catholic punishments. regarding saperix71's comments, only thing that could be considered wrong imo is the hail @ids remark,
for the rest he has been contributing to the forums very much, wich is a fact.
also i think regular forum users should stop putting personal vendetta's in discussions, there is absolutely no chance of solving those issues, so whats the
use of implementing them in topics.

in short, my opinion: this ban is a truckload of bs.
SpawnKillerZz
Enlisted: 2012-10-31
2016-03-30 11:48
Alvin1213 said:
Umm could i know under what grounds was Saperix71 banned for ??

He was using very homophobic language, Some of the things said where just stupid on his side... very stupid and offensive
sadychor
2016-03-30 14:55 , edited 2016-03-30 14:55 by sadychor
Till now my country, its flag and national anthem were profaned. I was discriminated because of my sexual orientation - calling heterosexual man others man's wife is more than humiliation and harassment. I was trolled many times, called n**b, Lil B*tch and idiot. In past homosexual BL user acted like real sexual predator - he was reported many times for his vulgar and aggressive actions. Moderators and admins did nothing with it. So you can ...(you know what) your anti-homophobic speech ...(you know where).
If Saperix is going to do his time for "hate speech" - some of you should do life time sentence.
If I'm the one who's getting banished - for talking about Medal of Honor Warfighter, its flaws and PROs - I expect that all my actions will be judged by admin/mod who has played MP more than 0 hours.
DeVGRu7222
2016-03-30 16:44
sadychor said:
Till now my country, its flag and national anthem were profaned. I was discriminated because of my sexual orientation - calling heterosexual man others man's wife is more than humiliation and harassment. I was trolled many times, called n**b, Lil B*tch and idiot. In past homosexual BL user acted like real sexual predator - he was reported many times for his vulgar and aggressive actions. Moderators and admins did nothing with it. So you can ...(you know what) your anti-homophobic speech ...(you know where).
If Saperix is going to do his time for "hate speech" - some of you should do life time sentence.
If I'm the one who's getting banished - for talking about Medal of Honor Warfighter, its flaws and PROs - I expect that all my actions will be judged by admin/mod who has played MP more than 0 hours.

It was never said in a forum, you dont get it do you?? ask your friend what he said about my country, or should i also post a little picture on this forum?
he also said things about me and my country, which in fact i did not really mind because i knew what kind of person in the internet he is.
never accepted my apology so be it, and you can stick it where ever you want to. But he is a better person than you, really helped his community a lot, it is just a shame he turned the way he did.

time is his time, i am waiting for yours......
SnipedArm
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2016-03-31 19:08
This post has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.