Thread is locked.

Where does the community stand?

CrackFox-3-
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-12-06 22:15
So "our" Cm (Seeson) has now become the CM for Crysis 3. Although he's still going to be the CM for MOH:W, how feasible is it that he can represent both communities properly? Not very is my opinion. I think this is another step at silently killing off MOH:W

I can already see that he will transition at some point to full time Crysis CM, there's no way he can keep both going. When he does, EA won't assign another employee to the job. The way I see it, they're pulling people away from this game, once the first DLC drops, that's the end of the MOH project

I'd be greatly appreciated if this thread didn't just magically disappear as I believe it's a valid point that the MOH:W players should be debating
azn_chic89
US Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-12-06 22:39
it won't make a difference, the dude's rarely here anyways.
RajunKajun59
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-12-06 22:47
EA has already announceed that they are going to support the game thru December. If you follow some of the DC Reps threads on here, some of them are even loosing their Jobs w/ DC
MsQTMcHotness
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-12-06 22:54
RajunKajun59 said:
EA has already announceed that they are going to support the game thru December. If you follow some of the DC Reps threads on here, some of them are even loosing their Jobs w/ DC

This is accurate.

I honestly don't know what kind of support will exist after we go. The moderators will still be around though, and will be able to get information to the CM.

Until then, if you've got issues that need answers, you have me for another week!

Cheers!
sandmanshady
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-06 23:17
What a mess ea has made. Sad.
whiskey2-5
US Enlisted: 2011-11-15
2012-12-07 02:07
MsQTMcHotness said:
RajunKajun59 said:
This is accurate.

I honestly don't know what kind of support will exist after we go. The moderators will still be around though, and will be able to get information to the CM.

Until then, if you've got issues that need answers, you have me for another week!

Cheers!

Sad, love this game.
xSnakeDoctor
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-07 02:16 , edited 2012-12-07 02:18 by xSnakeDoctor
Well that about answers my question from other threads. That's pretty sad to hear about DC. Hopefully another publisher will pick up MoH and do the series some justice. What's frustrating is that this game was released October 23rd, making it only just over a month that the game has been out and it's already dead.

What happened here???
DAROCK2300
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-07 02:42 , edited 2012-12-07 02:45 by DAROCK2300
MsQTMcHotness said:
RajunKajun59 said:
This is accurate.

Cheers!

Wow! I've never heard devs,CM's,and so called game reps actually admit that they are giving up support for a multiplayer game like this. Especially when there is still promised DLC content to release...
rGodlessSobv
Enlisted: 2012-10-25
2012-12-07 02:49
So has MOHw now turned into an EA experiment of "I wonder what the reaction would be if we just walked away from this game after two months?" and "if that works, I wonder if we can keep doing that with future so called, hyped up AAA titles".

Do the share holders know why EA is sliding? You can bet your ass if the majority of shareholders were gamers the board would know exactly why and the bottom feeders who caused the mess wouldn't even be employable at walmart.. We had a group of protesters over here in Australia who bought shares in a mining company (I think) specifically so they could go to the annual shareholders meeting and protest the dodgy dealings, yep ok they were hippies but still, not a bad idea.
ZoMbieLover_357
US Enlisted: 2011-11-19
Wait? So Danger Close is going to leave the game dead?
K3_600
GB Enlisted: 2012-02-25
xSnakeDoctor said:
Well that about answers my question from other threads. That's pretty sad to hear about DC. Hopefully another publisher will pick up MoH and do the series some justice. What's frustrating is that this game was released October 23rd, making it only just over a month that the game has been out and it's already dead.

What happened here???

EA shafted DC completely by force releasing a game that was at least 2 months away from completion then the people who they should have bent over backwards to appease have been hung out to dry waiting for a patch of ever growing magnitude and importance and the apathy in 'official channels' has compounded the position we are in now.

If they fix the bugs, glitches and open up some game mode maps we could still be playing an awesome game in a years time even if unsupported.
rGodlessSobv
Enlisted: 2012-10-25
2012-12-07 02:54
Someone, somewhere needs to leak something so we can support our own game. Hint fucking Hint.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.