Thread is locked.

Banned from server for no reason

Phesder
Enlisted: 2013-08-14
2013-08-14 14:18
Ok, just bought the game, played a couple TDM games then went and set the filter to Conquest only and joined another server. Had a decent ping (60-100, others had over 150ms) and played 2 matches and, being terrible and level 1, did pretty crap. then another match starts, I run and get a cap assist and then get banned for no reason. Kinda pissed off, only server with a good ping i'd found that night.
rafalcyna
Enlisted: 2012-07-24
2013-09-16 23:26
all because you are better player than admin he will ban you happened to me 1000 times
on servers like GwG MtR FIM and others they are just no.....bs with no skill
on top of that they cheat on their own servers
Chaspen785
Enlisted: 2013-08-23
2013-10-04 00:53
same with me very little
Ten-ThitryTwo
PH Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2013-10-23 14:33
I was kicked & banned out of a game because I was coming in from behind the rush.
Was it my fault that they did not check for spawn beacons before rushing in??

Some admins are idiot who cannot comprehend the game and start bitching when you got them by surprise.

I hope this will not happen on BF4.

This suck...
Kaboomplatoon08
AU Enlisted: 2013-09-27
2014-03-06 23:58
If this tread is still going here is my two cents worth

Just recently rented a server on BF3 due to the fact that I got banned from 9 servers and these days thanks to shitty BF4 not many players left so good servers are far and few between...

I also got tired of of the same maps and shitty admins with the no stinger rule while the fly around in they re heli kicking ass and and not being killed so i get the singer out to piss them off and low and behold kicked or even banned....

All this did my head in and forced me to get off my ass and rent my own server

day one no one joined.

day two tried out some catchy names and stuck to the same old maps.... people finally joined.

day three got so fed up with people stealing helis from enemy base, spawn trapping, glitching, cheating, lagging etc etc etc etc etc.

day three put up some rules.... either people cannot read or they just don't give a shit.

day four started kicking

day five started banning

Do you get the picture yet?

I have tried my best over the past week to try and create a server where people can have awesome games but sadly so many douche bags out there it makes you cringe.

Server name...

DICE WITH DEATH

Server description...

*RULES APPLY PLEASE READ* strictly NO RANK 100's, Enemy base OFF LIMITS, No STEALING HELI'S, No CHEATING, No LOCKED sqds, Will kick for admin/friends, If you are kicked its for a REASON, teams will be BALANCED, All WEAPONS allowed, AUS/NZ ONLY...

Relatively simple right?

Think again...

I continuously get rank 100's whats my gripe with this you may ask? well not only are they pretty awesome which is fine but what they do is kick so much ass that the other side just leaves then when there is no more ass to kick they leave, leaving me in a server all on my own, they hog all of the vehicles giving no one else a chance to drive or fly.

My message to you rank 100's is that if you have been playing the game this long isn't it about time you rented a server instead of riding on everyone else's back for free? But still thinking that because you are rank 100 hundred somehow you own the game!

I can understand the temptation to fly over the enemy base, but aren't the maps big enough to go else where? there is only one thing worse than killing the enemy in they re own base before they have a chance to even get into they re vehicles?

Capturing all flags and pushing enemy back to they re base is a different topic if the team is weak then that's the game.

So whats worse you may ask? STEALING HELI"S

This leads me to kick someone there was a rank 100 in the game I gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him stay until i look up in the sky and the enemy now has one of our little birds and guess who it was? yes the rank 100 sorry bro but what part of the description is it that you cannot read???????? and you wonder why you are kicked?

No cheating is so self explanatory but they still do it if you want to hide up in ceilings etc then F**K OFF back to COD I also pay good money for this game.

No LOCKED sqds if I am in a sqd that is not playing objective say a sniper sitting in the mountains and the other guy flying in circles in jet and no one for me to spawn on then I m changing sqds oh but wait a minute there is a locked sqd i sent three messages to unlock sqd - The reply SORRY PRIVATE - what do you pay for the server? NO didn't think so and then when i go to kick guess what???? yes one of them was a rank 100.

If you have read this far are you seeing the picture yet?

Will balance teams if you are moved stay moved I also want tp play not spend all my time shifting players I am trying to be fair and no i don't have time to ask you if you will move.

AUS/NZ ONLY this is because of lag and the hardest one to maintain I myself am not originally from Australia I am from Wales so yeah in the past because of accent i too have been kicked but please please please if you are from Asia play in Asian servers, if you are from Europe play in European servers, get what i mean??? id does nothing other than cause lag and no one wants to play a game where you are 5 secs behind everyone else.

Conclusion....
It is more work than you could ever imaging to run a server so please forgive the d bag that doesn't have the balls to respond because he probably has had 20 just today and believe me they are so abusive why would you respond? because it will just be an endless argument about nothing and if you would read the rules then you would not get kicked in the first place............

All I can say to who ever bitches about badmins is that you should go and rent a server yourself and see if you could do it better it took me 4 days before i kicked someone and I swore to myself that i would not be like that. Now I am a badmin and a maggot apparently.

Peace out

kaboomplatoon

DICE WITH DEATH

AUSTRALIA
Zimos_UA
TR Enlisted: 2013-08-04
2014-05-04 20:45
First soory for my english when 3 month ago ı was playing on a german server first i get kicked fot no reason ı was shocked then ı try to join the server again and game automaticly closed and opened pb bans .com and its saying yu get baned for multihacking ı gave 200 turkish lira for no reason ban thx battlelog plz yu can check my ban in pb bans my id is can1070 and my e mail is can-caglar@hotmail
.com plz someone help me ı want to play battlefield 4 not 1942 plz plz plz help ;(;(;(
PANZRKushKing
Enlisted: 2014-03-01
2014-05-27 04:15
MayhemCanuck said:
I run a PC based FPS and run a group and website and we have about 10 admins out of 55 people in our Clan, in the 6 years we have been running we have banned maybe 15 people, and that's after 3 strikes your out. We ALWAYS tell people why they were kicked and if they continue to break our rules then the ban goes in affect. My Admins are policed to , they have to explain the why and what even when kicking someone... Sorry ,but its so sad its come to this, My PC wont run BF3 that's why the Xbox. Hopefully enough of our members will get BF4 or even 3 so we can rent a server and enjoy the game.

Again Great topic, we need a list of Badmin servers more than a list of good places to play LOL

if your looking for Xbox 360 bf3 players I would be interested good servers are hard to come by.
PANZR Founder WOT
ozone1972
Enlisted: 2013-01-24
2014-06-17 22:19
hey i was on a tdm serv unlocking sniper stuff and my team was loosing badly so i decided to take ma ingenier class and it started to ged realy good i was 20 kill away from everyone and in a killing spree with a A-91 i got banned and reason:ban by an admin..
BrandsGord5599
Enlisted: 2013-10-04
2014-07-03 01:20
There are two worst admin I ever encounted

1Before I used to like metro servers I joined a server called (D I L L I G A F ) and I was in a winning team than when we captured all flags than we where on there base then I got killed by a c4 and how than I saw a player glitching on 3rd floor I was so pissed on him he was always cheating then when I killed him he banned me.His gamer tag was (Iwalk n murder) but now he change his name into (INoLifeMyGames) and now he has a new server with the same name Do not got to his server.

2I decided to go into a knife battle only server than I was following the rules but I was banned for no reason his name (THE DRUNK ACORN)
CryingSausage
US Enlisted: 2014-01-25
2014-08-08 08:35
I was playing in the NTCC server. one of those noob TDM ones. This was the night when i was talking a lot. like, sending texts and stuff. and I am a level 15. i was banned and the reason was something like "The admin banned you but you cant stop being a perm now bye bye"
I wasnt given any warning. i didnt even do anything. except for being a complete noob.. 'coz i had like 0.5 k/d
Hazard-SnowZ
GB Enlisted: 2013-01-14
2014-08-11 09:31
Kaboomplatoon08 said:

Just recently rented a server on BF3 due to the fact that I got banned from 9 servers and these days thanks to shitty BF4 not many players left so good servers are far and few between...

I also got tired of of the same maps and shitty admins with the no stinger rule while the fly around in they re heli kicking ass and and not being killed so i get the singer out to piss them off and low and behold kicked or even banned....

day one no one joined.

day two tried out some catchy names and stuck to the same old maps.... people finally joined.

day three got so fed up with people stealing helis from enemy base, spawn trapping, glitching, cheating, lagging etc etc etc etc etc.

day three put up some rules.... either people cannot read or they just don't give a shit.

day four started kicking

day five started banning

I have tried my best over the past week to try and create a server where people can have awesome games but sadly so many douche bags out there it makes you cringe.

Server name...

DICE WITH DEATH

Server description...

*RULES APPLY PLEASE READ* strictly NO RANK 100's, Enemy base OFF LIMITS, No STEALING HELI'S, No CHEATING, No LOCKED sqds, Will kick for admin/friends, If you are kicked its for a REASON, teams will be BALANCED, All WEAPONS allowed, AUS/NZ ONLY...

Relatively simple right?

Think again...

I continuously get rank 100's whats my gripe with this you may ask? well not only are they pretty awesome which is fine but what they do is kick so much ass that the other side just leaves then when there is no more ass to kick they leave, leaving me in a server all on my own, they hog all of the vehicles giving no one else a chance to drive or fly.

My message to you rank 100's is that if you have been playing the game this long isn't it about time you rented a server instead of riding on everyone else's back for free? But still thinking that because you are rank 100 hundred somehow you own the game!

I can understand the temptation to fly over the enemy base, but aren't the maps big enough to go else where? there is only one thing worse than killing the enemy in they re own base before they have a chance to even get into they re vehicles?

Capturing all flags and pushing enemy back to they re base is a different topic if the team is weak then that's the game.

This leads me to kick someone there was a rank 100 in the game I gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him stay until i look up in the sky and the enemy now has one of our little birds and guess who it was? yes the rank 100 sorry bro but what part of the description is it that you cannot read???????? and you wonder why you are kicked?

No cheating is so self explanatory but they still do it if you want to hide up in ceilings etc then F**K OFF back to COD I also pay good money for this game.

No LOCKED sqds if I am in a sqd that is not playing objective say a sniper sitting in the mountains and the other guy flying in circles in jet and no one for me to spawn on then I m changing sqds oh but wait a minute there is a locked sqd i sent three messages to unlock sqd - The reply SORRY PRIVATE - what do you pay for the server? NO didn't think so and then when i go to kick guess what???? yes one of them was a rank 100.

Will balance teams if you are moved stay moved I also want tp play not spend all my time shifting players I am trying to be fair and no i don't have time to ask you if you will move.

AUS/NZ ONLY this is because of lag and the hardest one to maintain I myself am not originally from Australia I am from Wales so yeah in the past because of accent i too have been kicked but please please please if you are from Asia play in Asian servers, if you are from Europe play in European servers, get what i mean??? id does nothing other than cause lag and no one wants to play a game where you are 5 secs behind everyone else.

Conclusion....
It is more work than you could ever imaging to run a server so please forgive the d bag that doesn't have the balls to respond because he probably has had 20 just today and believe me they are so abusive why would you respond? because it will just be an endless argument about nothing and if you would read the rules then you would not get kicked in the first place............

All I can say to who ever bitches about badmins is that you should go and rent a server yourself and see if you could do it better it took me 4 days before i kicked someone and I swore to myself that i would not be like that. Now I am a badmin and a maggot apparently.

Peace out

kaboomplatoon

DICE WITH DEATH

AUSTRALIA

Yes! That's always been a problem, I have run many successful servers but only because i have a huge admin team and many frequent players. Its difficult running them but they are so worth it when they get running 100%.

Its all about who you have as admins and who plays, not maps or server description. You know if you have certain names it does attract the idiots and rule breakers.

For those wondering no, i don't have a server running atm because i need money for other things. Otherwise you're all welcome to add me and when i do i will update my status so you all can join and see what a good server is.

Haz
Strength & Honor.
HighGroundSW
US Enlisted: 2013-07-20
2014-08-21 19:10
I was playing on Ziba tower the other day, and the rules said no shotguns, but guess what these little shits were doing. They start using shotguns. When I pick up a shot gun, I get banned.
VIOLA803
US Enlisted: 2013-11-02
2014-08-24 03:56
We need more rotations in the aftermath maps and sharqi.. I need to get those assignments......
devilkingpt
PT Enlisted: 2014-06-23
2014-09-03 19:43
ok first in real war thas no rules ok hack and chest its bad
today i was banned from a server by KILL A ´´OVERPOWER´´ DUDE IN A CHOPPER WITH A TANK
i think the admin of the server should not banner people for be ´´to good´´ in a game thas sad
BF3_FabGamingNL
NL Enlisted: 2013-11-05
2014-09-25 13:36
I Also got banned from the server and are banned for 1210 minutes for no f*cking reason, no hacks, no glitching i was playing TDM at http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/13bf9118-6f9e-4769-b651-2d56ad33a509/G4L-24-7-Team-Death-match-No-Muff-to-Tuff/ [battlelog.battlefield.com] and when my team won I got banned and my score was not special i had 11 kills and 12 deaths
kgnlws
ZA Enlisted: 2012-12-27
2014-11-26 20:06
Hi Guys, how can i check if I was banned from a server?
Surculus Ut Caedo
zhadj030
CA Enlisted: 2014-05-30
2015-01-05 03:42
I was banned from the same server like "BF3_FabGamingNL" http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/13bf9118-6f9e-4769-b651-2d56ad33a509/G4L-24-7-Team-Death-match-No-Muff-to-Tuff/ [battlelog.battlefield.com] for no reason at all, and in the reason he called me asshat. Nothing special neither my games or KDM which is almost 1 or less all the time. Just because I am running around playing almost knife only on my own knifing everyone, by Deathstrake who is abusing his power, what an idiot.
gorgeousrick
GB Enlisted: 2013-12-02
2015-02-01 18:33
I just been banned from WoA NOOBS in Warfare....... Some guy was typing abuse, when I replied to him, I got kicked at first. Then rejoined, they told me to watch myself, so I did. I played another 3 conquests, then all of a sudden I got banned by H4AD Hunt3er (the admin) all because I kept killing him. What a saw loser lol :)
Oldbuthard
DK Enlisted: 2012-07-15
2015-03-16 16:15
thx for no rev, what does that Means. I was kicked and then banned. What I do, I shot in smal burst use cover and naroved angel, and of corse kille a lot of Guys.
Xr_Zharakov-x
PH Enlisted: 2014-06-02
2015-05-16 09:23
Kaboomplatoon08 said:

day one no one joined.

day four started kicking

day five started banning

Server name...

DICE WITH DEATH

Server description...

Relatively simple right?

Think again...

Conclusion....

Peace out

kaboomplatoon

DICE WITH DEATH

AUSTRALIA

you know what about the whole 100 lvl colonels thing rank dosent mean skill i have met loads of 100 colonels that suck and see some pro rank 22s

what you mean riding back for free so your saying every 100 colonel should get a server because they played the game long it isnt like that dummy
Nicknamed the High Ping King. Ephesians 2:8-9

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.