Thread is locked.

Moving Threads

TJHO0KER
UA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-10-27 17:47
Dipso - Are you a dipso? They work for EA and can notify development about the massive number of complaints. It's called collaboration. Try it sometime.
Strike-Back
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-10-27 18:00
xxAoPxx said:
GodlyMe said:
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5714/bf320111025202913863.jpg [img855.imageshack.us]
So the chat window is fixed size and doesn't scale? I play on 1920*1080 and it's nowhere near as obtrusive in the space it occupies.

Got to admit i LOL'D at that image. This is why everybody is upgrading GPU's we need to play on 1920X1080/1200 or we get issues they didn't think of becaus they don't spend time programming for 800X600.
ku1kka
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-10-27 19:13
OmFg... this game sucks... I get kicked or Admin kicks me out after 2-5min gaming... PB updated and all updates are installed. EA do something.... 50E for something that doesnt work at all is a fucking scam... You had Beta time to fix this shit...
pr0no
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-10-27 19:16
a question, I do not understand the thing with Oregin. why they do not run it like steam does ,log on to steam go to the store, buy their game, install the game, then run. but no, now you need to log in, purchase, install, then you should valedate that you purchased and installed the game. just a link in the chain that can break
TiffanyBarreto
BR Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-10-27 19:50
I love how CMs and DEVs on this forums are always watching silently aand never speak about the problems, they just show up to move threads and give some opinion about other stuff.
Pulsar83
FR Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-10-27 20:20
Kriss_T0ff said:
what about fixing the crashes, bug, server problems before fixing the forums???

What about THAT?
YEAR !! TRUE
savagewolf7687
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-10-27 21:24 , edited 2011-10-27 21:25 by savagewolf7687
Ok this has gotten ridiculous i feel completely ripped off by spending 60 dollars on a game that the play so far is maybe 1/4th complete and feels like it wouldnt even of passed the beta phase. Now i am not whining because i honestly hope for this game to be working to its standards set at gamescon aswell as other magazines and trailers. For this to happen tho you guys reall need to get ur shit together and let the community help aswell.

Half of the forums you tell us to post bugs on are locked so wth good does that do us when we cant post, i cant find anywhere that i can submit feedback data or hell ill even send u guys some damn video footage using fraps so you can actually experience and visualize the issues im having.

Please consolidate a place we can submit or post known issues , not a bitching whining o man wtf is wrong with u guys form, im talking about a legit " i have a graphical error in which mimics landscape and clutters the screen unless you look upwards at the sky or downwards at the ground similar to a cloning tool used in adobe etc."

Im happy to provide as much feed back as possible because i know im not the only one experiencing multiple problems but seriously i feel ripped that not only i paid for an incomplete unpolished game, but lack of costumer support and advice retrival and submission is rediculous
ROCKNR0LL4
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-10-27 21:57
the forum is not your problem EA !!! fix your origin & bf3 bugs before!!! or do you spend your money before you earn it?
kryno
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2011-10-27 22:38
danops3 said:
Leave a reply...
Mack_NL said:
Rexxie101 said:
Kriss_T0ff said:
what about fixing the crashes, bug, server problems before fixing the forums???

What about THAT?
really? you're dumb.
+1
+2 & +3
+1 +1 x 10
Kriss_T0ff
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-10-27 23:50
I didn't expect to have such a following...

Still there, waiting for a PC patch that makes the game work, even in campaign mode...
Z3Sniper
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-10-28 05:51
Baneh said:
Seriously...this is the most mismanaged game I have ever encounted in 20 years of gaming. YOU people don't have a clue of of what you are doing!! I have never had to put up with such shitty service before in my life...and I'm stuck with this fucking game as I can't return it once opened.

You didn't beta test this shit at ALL and its obvious with all the issues you are having...had you beta tested this game none of this would be happening.

YOU SHOULD ALL BE LET GO AND REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE DOING...BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO LIVE.

YOU COULDN'T WORK YOUR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER SACK!!!

I might sound a little mad at this point but since I have been dealing with every fucking problem with this shit release...I am a little tainted. I figured you would have at least had a game that would have been working before you released it....YOU MONEY GRUBBING WHORES!!

AND ORIGIN SUCKS BALLS...NO ONE LIKES THIS LAUNCH TOOL...WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!!?!!?!?

OH WAIT...YOU WERE ONLY THINKING ABOUT ALL THE MONEY YOU WERE GOING TO SOAK OUT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC....

ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY GOOD PRESS...FUCKING NOOBS!!!

I think someone needs to take a pill and calm down a bit.

throwing comments especially foul mouthed comments don't assist in getting anything achieved, other than possibly a ban of the forums.

the game will have teething issues, yes the beta test should have ironed some of that out. either way, calm down.
XKillerbiene90X
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-10-28 20:30
***Germany***
Ich finds traurig das EA, DICE und ORIGIN nix dagegen unternehmen ...halloooooooo 4 stunden Spielzeit und 100 146 003 968 Punkte ?????
Mann mann mann solche Kunden versauen das Spiel und keine Sau interressierts oder was ....
So mir reichts .... ich werde jetzt offiziel in jedem Forum diesen Text posten .....
---
Liebes EA Team
Ich liebe <3 Battlefield .... es ist für mich wie ein zweites zuhause doch wenn ein Spiel ein Tag draussen ist und mann eindeutig sehen kann das manche schon über eine Million punkte haben dann muss ich sagen ... mich kotzt es an !!!!
Mann brauch nur als servernamen FAST eingeben und schon kommen edliche Server die Fast points und fast ranks anbieten !!!
Ich habe für dieses Spiel 60€ hingeblettert und ich bereue es jetzt schon .....
Ich möchte von EA folgendes anfordern, erstens dass die solche Server sofort sperren und die dummen hässlichen Kunden die da drauf waren und sind mit sofortiger Wirkung bannen ( GGC BANN ), noch dazu wünsche ich mir das die Besitzer eine Fette Anzeige bekommen wegen Hacking eines geschützen Spiels !!
Ich denke mal, dass ich in diesem Moment auch für andere mitspreche und die die selbe Meinung haben wie ich !!!!
Ich hasse Cheater, Hacker und Aimboter und könnte jedes mal ausrasten wenn ich mitbekomme das sowas in meiner gegenwart gemacht wird !!!
Wieso wird sooooo wenig unternommen gegen solche Riesen Vollidioten ?????
Je mehr und länger sich das rumspricht, dass Hacks angewendet werden umso weniger Spieler sind unterwegs und umso verlustvoller sind die einnahmen die das spiel eigentlich wieder einnehmen wollte !!!!
EA-Team DICE TEAM und ORIGIN-TEAM unternehmt bitte so schnell wie möglich was gegen die beschissen Hacker und ihr könnt sehen wie von Tag zu Tag sich immer neue spieler anmelden und diese oberaffengeile Spiel zocken !!!!
Battlefield ist das Spiel das wirklich richtig realistisch ist und kein anderes Spiel kommt gegen diese bombe hinterher :) ich bitte alle Spieler die die gleiche Meinung haben wie ich ... kopiert diesen Text und fügt in in jeden Forum ein !!!Schickt ihn auch an EA persönlich damit sie wissen wie ernst uns es doch ist diese Spiel zu unterstützen und mit zu helfen hier Ordnung zu schaffen !!!
***Dies ist offiziel eine Kriegserklärung gegen alle Hacker-Aimboter-Cheater***
***Ehrliche Spieler steht auf und kämpft mit mir gegen diese miesen Betrüger***
<3 In love <3 BATTLEFIELD <3 :)
------------------------------------------------------------
***English***

I do find it sad that EA DICE and ORIGIN nothing about it ... halloooooooo 4 hours playing time and 100 146 003 968 points ?????
Man man man such customers mess up the game and do not sow or interrested .... what
I am now officially in any forum post this text .....
---
Dear EA team
I love <3 Battlefield .... for me it's like a second home but when a game is a day out and can see clearly the man some points more than a million have already then I have to say ... me it's disgusting!!
Man need only enter a server name and FAST servers already come Lent points and almost ranks to offer!
I paid for this game 60 € and I regret it now .....
I would like to request the following from EA, first block such that the server immediately and the stupid ugly on it because the customers were and ban with immediate effect (GGC BANN), for although I wish the owners get a fat indicator because of hacking a protected game!
I guess that I am a say in that moment for others and who have the same opinion as I do!
I hate cheaters, hackers, and aimbots every time and would go ballistic when I noticed that something in my presence is made!
Why is sooooo little action against such giants idiots ?????
The more and more the word gets around that hacks are used the less players are on the road are full of loss and all who took the play that really wanted to play again!!
EA DICE team ORIGIN TEAM TEAM and under take us as soon as possible to see what crappy against hackers, and as you can from day to day more and sign up new players and this gamble Upper horny monkey game!!
Battlefield is a game that is really realistic and really no other game comes from behind the bomb:) I ask all players have the same opinion as I ... copy this text and add in one in every forum! Send him personally to EA so they know how serious it is but us, to support this game and to help establish order here!!
<3 in love <3 BATTLEFIELD <3:)
***This is an official declaration of war against all hacker Aimbot-Cheater***
***Honest player gets up and fight with me against these rotten scammers***
Pvt-Wingman
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-10-28 23:41
why don't you start by fixing the game worry about forums later
paladin99
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2011-10-29 03:32
very unhappy with this launch next time i will wait 6mos before i buy an ea game to make sure all the bugs are out this might be good for MW3
balbok83
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2011-10-29 06:37 , edited 2011-10-29 06:38 by balbok83
This is my last game i bought from EA....
JosephUrbanek
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-10-29 09:05 , edited 2011-10-29 09:10 by JosephUrbanek
hello all i fill for all you out there that are having ploblems with the game i myself dont no why but mine is working great i do get the random sever kick but the laggy issue was fix with the last update for me at least and i am looking for word to the update that will repair the start up and kicking issues not sure but maby most of the proplems are with the ppls outdated pcs and lack of updating your drivers and poor enet connections this game does demand a higher quality set up to get the full game quality vidio cards that are not up to pare will affect the game and make it not funtion prober or not at all and slugish pcs are proply alot of the issues for most but there are proplem with the why the game has to start up i love how steam does it simple the way it is now is not well thought out or was but got messed up some were it all should have been fix in beta but its not so let give the ppl at ea a chance to redeem themselfs because in the end ppl are the ones paying the bills and upset ppl will stop buying there product witch im sure would upset them so im shur the got rushed by there higher ups to get it on the selfs most programs take bride in there games but in the end if there boss sead hurry up or your fire there going to hurry up and cut corners sadly latter is when thay fix those coners and yes we sufer for that its all about money to the company but lets see if they can repair these issue before we lose faith but to each there own with that sead i love the game play so far and am looking forword to play with all the new update it will recieve in due time please dont leave the ppl hanging EA ITS IN THE GAME thks all and good luck in life hope all get it fix aa yes please destroy the hackers aimbots and cheaters that ruin a good game due to there lack of true skill just beacuase you cand hack cheat and code the game files dont make you good it shows us you really suck to have to resort to cheating sad to see it done so JUST SAY NO you will fill better if you really earned the skills not no you suck and cheat
droxile
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2011-10-29 13:07
JosephUrbanek said:
hello all i fill for all you out there that are having ploblems with the game i myself dont no why but mine is working great i do get the random sever kick but the laggy issue was fix with the last update for me at least and i am looking for word to the update that will repair the start up and kicking issues not sure but maby most of the proplems are with the ppls outdated pcs and lack of updating your drivers and poor enet connections this game does demand a higher quality set up to get the full game quality vidio cards that are not up to pare will affect the game and make it not funtion prober or not at all and slugish pcs are proply alot of the issues for most but there are proplem with the why the game has to start up i love how steam does it simple the way it is now is not well thought out or was but got messed up some were it all should have been fix in beta but its not so let give the ppl at ea a chance to redeem themselfs because in the end ppl are the ones paying the bills and upset ppl will stop buying there product witch im sure would upset them so im shur the got rushed by there higher ups to get it on the selfs most programs take bride in there games but in the end if there boss sead hurry up or your fire there going to hurry up and cut corners sadly latter is when thay fix those coners and yes we sufer for that its all about money to the company but lets see if they can repair these issue before we lose faith but to each there own with that sead i love the game play so far and am looking forword to play with all the new update it will recieve in due time please dont leave the ppl hanging EA ITS IN THE GAME thks all and good luck in life hope all get it fix aa yes please destroy the hackers aimbots and cheaters that ruin a good game due to there lack of true skill just beacuase you cand hack cheat and code the game files dont make you good it shows us you really suck to have to resort to cheating sad to see it done so JUST SAY NO you will fill better if you really earned the skills not no you suck and cheat

What the fuck?
halaSs
HU Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-10-29 20:53
fucking crashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX NOOW NOOBS
Jwigski
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2011-10-29 21:33
It is impossible to join a game while in a party of 2+, all having great connections.
(Error msg; check your connection) on 360
Luggruff
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-10-30 13:24
How about adding a function to the forum saying only people with certain accounts can post in the official announcements forums? /: Shouldn't be too hard.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.