ffdarien123
US Enlisted: 2012-02-19
2016-06-15 08:09
Learn to use it better then. :P
G-Panzy
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-15 08:46
Pepe8D said:
that read about colonelbobi's 1337 tactics was entertaining. doesn't surprise me one bit, rush jet pilots are potatoes. learn to play conquest, where jets atleast take a bit of skill, and have atleast one or two threats

That wall of text was entertaining? :D

I think people should play whatever they want. If Bobi wants to play rush jets, then so be it.
ColonelBobi
DJ Enlisted: 2012-10-03
2016-06-15 09:19
Pepe8D said:
that read about colonelbobi's 1337 tactics was entertaining. doesn't surprise me one bit, rush jet pilots are potatoes. learn to play conquest, where jets atleast take a bit of skill, and have atleast one or two threats

Not my 'tactics' son. Just the insane rantings of an angry child.

Btw I was playing conquest on BF2 when you were in short pants. Just because you aren't skilled enough to counter rush jets doesn't mean they can't be stopped ;)

G-Panzy said:
Pepe8D said:
That wall of text was entertaining? :D

I think people should play whatever they want. If Bobi wants to play rush jets, then so be it.

Indeed. I played Conquest jets now and again but tbh they bore me. I would rather tank or use the heli on Conquest.

Give the guy credit for at least reading the wall of rage. I managed 5 or 6 sentences before my eyes bled.
G-Panzy
2016-06-15 10:10
Just because you aren't skilled enough to counter rush jets doesn't mean they can't be stopped ;)

Rush jets are OP though.
Magic_Pepee
LT Enlisted: 2013-03-25
2016-06-15 11:01
G-Panzy said:

then he shouldn't ever talk about skill or make excuses when he gets out called about his pathetic playstyle. i would never claim to be the ifv driver if i only played bazaar for example, so perhaps he should shut up about skill, if all he does is play the easy mode rush jets
G-Panzy
2016-06-15 11:27
Pepe8D said:
G-Panzy said:
then he shouldn't ever talk about skill or make excuses when he gets out called about his pathetic playstyle. i would never claim to be the ifv driver if i only played bazaar for example, so perhaps he should shut up about skill, if all he does is play the easy mode rush jets

Sure I agree. I remember him saying that he isn't good though.
Magic_Pepee
2016-06-15 11:30 , edited 2016-06-15 11:31 by Magic_Pepee
well, he surely spreads a lot of bullshit
ColonelBobi:
Just because you aren't skilled enough to counter rush jets doesn't mean they can't be stopped ;)

maa would be an option, but there's no maa on rush maps. there's actually almost no option at all, excepting attempting ecm sneaks. on kharg there's an attack heli, though jet>attack heli

but on other maps (caspian, firestorm) you have absolutely no options.

when you consider how many options there are to take down armor and non hovering helicopters, it's hard to argue rush jets are okay. and even the hovering helicopters everyone complained about can still be taken down by a jet relatively easily

rush jets have close to no counters and are for miserable pilots. actually, rush vehicle play in general is for baddies.
Yui-chaaaan
Enlisted: 2012-10-12
2016-06-15 12:17
Rush jets are just stupid. Mostly its just to see which team has better jet pilot and leave them to farm the whole server.
Fortunately there aren't that many good pilots playing on rush servers.
BARNYwithaGUN
US Enlisted: 2012-09-07
2016-06-15 16:12
Rush jets are slow. I can't get into them I get bored after a few minutes
ColonelBobi
DJ Enlisted: 2012-10-03
2016-06-15 22:11
Pepe8D said:
G-Panzy said:

Don't tell me what I can and can't talk about kid. By 'pathetic playstyle' I assume you mean I play Rush. What is wrong with that? I play to farm kills and generally more are available on Rush maps depending on the map. When you can do what I can do on console then you can talk about skill. This is the console forum bub. Why would a PC kid be interested in it?

G-Panzy said:
Pepe8D said:
G-Panzy said:

Nah not not good enough. I just find CQ Jets dull. When I use them I do just fine but Rush jets are much more enjoyable to me. Personal opinion.
Magic_Pepee
2016-06-16 09:52 , edited 2016-06-16 10:02 by Magic_Pepee
great, so you chose to play an infantry centric game mode in vehicles, because you are too bad to play conquest. okay, bye. have fun being terrible even after 2000 hours. however, dont make excuses when someone with far worse stats will obliterate you in a dogfight

edit: are you also a badmin like layzan was?
BARNYwithaGUN
2016-06-16 16:19
It's been years since I've seen so many tears in this section. almost a shame it'll be gone soon. You'll have to teach me how to make friends bobi
Tp3n6-1
US Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2016-06-16 18:03
44.Scoped Master Race
#1 in the world with the 44. Scoped on PS3. PC players are bad. Send me nudes yo
BARNYwithaGUN
2016-06-16 20:28
Tp3n6-1 said:
44.Scoped Master Race

Hax
TheDutchLebowski
SR Enlisted: 2013-10-04
2016-06-16 20:37
BARNYwithaGUN said:
It's been years since I've seen so many tears in this section. almost a shame it'll be gone soon. You'll have to teach me how to make friends bobi

Will they close this bf3 section? When, with the release of BF1?
BARNYwithaGUN
2016-06-16 21:01
TheDutchLebowski said:
BARNYwithaGUN said:

Yeah I think it's supposed to be sometime today. They will close these forums and move to the new bf1 forums
InS_Hypno
CA Enlisted: 2012-06-13
2016-06-16 22:09
ColonelBobi said:
Pepe8D said:
G-Panzy said:
Don't tell me what I can and can't talk about kid. By 'pathetic playstyle' I assume you mean I play Rush. What is wrong with that? I play to farm kills and generally more are available on Rush maps depending on the map. When you can do what I can do on console then you can talk about skill. This is the console forum bub. Why would a PC kid be interested in it?

G-Panzy said:
Pepe8D said:
G-Panzy said:

Nah not not good enough. I just find CQ Jets dull. When I use them I do just fine but Rush jets are much more enjoyable to me. Personal opinion.

why are you still here ?
J'aime les PEANUT !!!!!
Tp3n6-1
US Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2016-06-16 22:37
BARNYwithaGUN said:
TheDutchLebowski said:
BARNYwithaGUN said:
Yeah I think it's supposed to be sometime today. They will close these forums and move to the new bf1 forums

Rip Forums :(
#1 in the world with the 44. Scoped on PS3. PC players are bad. Send me nudes yo
jahorgani
CA Enlisted: 2013-06-23
2016-06-17 00:55
Boomp
BARNYwithaGUN
2016-06-17 05:18
Maybe I was wrong g they ain't shut down yet

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.