Thread is locked.

Chopper 2v2 Ladder

JV44-Slidear
FO Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-09-28 17:51 , edited 2012-09-28 17:55 by JV44-Slidear
in esl forums u said that to fly low would be bf2 style which is simply not correct and I thought u still have that opionion so I had rage attack and wrote here lol u can call me sad cunt to even read here but ya nvm
IuXy
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-09-28 18:27
venax pls. You got owned by me and bassdrive in 2on2 cup and we are terribad in choppers.
JV44-Slidear
2012-09-28 18:36
v2-luXy said:
me terribad .
True story
iKickzBad
Enlisted: 2011-12-30
2012-09-28 18:45
v2-luXy said:
venax pls. You got owned by me and bassdrive in 2on2 cup and we are terribad in choppers.

<3
nB-Unitsas
IT Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-09-28 18:53
redbyte-venax ha detto:
UnitSas79 said:
when you want to play with only TV and pods call me :D I have already defeated once, the problem is not Heatseeker, but flaire the gunner. I like to go to take the helicopter opponent, with this patch I can not do
Fly low .....

hahahahhahaha Venax? hahahahahahahahaha and you are? hahahahahahahahahahaa
redbyte-venax
IT Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-09-29 16:47 , edited 2012-09-29 16:59 by redbyte-venax
v2-luXy said:

sure with 500 ping, 2v2 when you want

@unitsas u mad? sorry you won nothing
UDK-R3ven
FR Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-09-29 17:22
v2-valee5 said:
Lol postin a vid with Dalian 2v2 and R3ven lol shows u went full retard now ://

Videos that have quite some views now.

Don't understand exactly whats wrong with you Slider. Why suddenly attack me? I had quite some respect for you but I think it just vanished away. You should ask yourself why my videos have so many views instead of raging about it. I played many years on BF2, and like most of the players, I prefered Daqin (fast and dangerous) over Dragon Valley (play with the tv range). You fly the way you want and I fly the way I want, if people are more interested in low flying, I can't do anything about it. Deal with it.
JV44-Slidear
2012-09-29 17:47
Ragin about views lol really I dont even have any own vids :p even tho its obviously your editin skills are pretty amazing and give u most of the views.
I dont care if u fly low just do it and get owned :D but crying about the opponent flying high and lame lol is somethin what makes me rage.
And i dont understand how ppl come up with that shit like bf2 flyin means to fly low that started when the game was pretty dead and some retards (including me)
just tried hard the game for fun.
iDF-End
IT Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-09-29 18:22 , edited 2012-09-29 18:26 by iDF-End
Fortunately there are different flystyles... Some like flying high... some like flying low... pretty similar to the dogfight scene. Some pilots like flying circles with perfect speed, some like to switch like bastrds... Everyone should play the game on his way...
Personally i like more the bf2 style to watch... !and i say to watch!... it is more interesting, but that doesnt mean that it is better... Like i personally like more the switchpilots than the speedpilots, which doesnt mean that switchpilots are better than speedpilots.
redbyte-venax
2012-09-29 18:40
IDF-End said:
Fortunately there are different flystyles... Some like flying high... some like flying low... pretty similar to the dogfight scene. Some pilots like flying circles with perfect speed, some like to switch like bastrds... Everyone should play the game on his way...
Personally i like more the bf2 style to watch... !and i say to watch!... it is more interesting, but that doesnt mean that it is better... Like i personally like more the switchpilots than the speedpilots, which doesnt mean that switchpilots are better than speedpilots.

and you have more fun :) ....anyway you right ,play the way you want , that was only imho
PENTA-pyo
DE Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-09-29 19:54
some of us playing this style because it makes fun :D
If you fly low and your opponent high you will loose, no question about it.
When i played vs R3ven i also flew the low style because he likes it and for me its also quite funny and interesting. I also made some scrim with this flying style with venax on firestorm. Was really great and made a lot of fun. I know this style is a little bit retarded because in a 2v2 or 8v8 you will loose against a Team which fly high and/or range. You will get totally owned, for sure :D
You can only fly this way with a Team that also play this style. Otherwise you have to adjust your style of flying.
fug
IuXy
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-09-29 19:59
IDF-End said:

But this "speedpilots and switchpilots" only applies to 1v1 as well . Most of the 1v1 heros get assraped in 8v8 because they're unbrain idiots that can only dogfight in a normal dogfight condition because it's the only situation they ever flewn in.
RayMcWayne
DE Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2012-09-29 20:11
true story
......(\_/) ......( `_`) ..../""""""""""""\======░ ▒▓▓█D /"""""""""""""""""""\ \_@_@_@_@_@ /
Kuroyukihimeeee
Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2012-09-29 20:14
v2-luXy said:
Most of the 1v1 heros get assraped in 8v8

this is why people cry that jets dont do anything in games, pilots need to be more multirole, kill other jets and chopper then deal with tanks using rocket pods
November...
iDF-End
IT Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-09-29 20:53
v2-luXy said:
IDF-End said:
But this &quot;speedpilots and switchpilots&quot; only applies to 1v1 as well . Most of the 1v1 heros get assraped in 8v8 because they're unbrain idiots that can only dogfight in a normal dogfight condition because it's the only situation they ever flewn in.

To be honest, there are pilots who know how to fly in 8v8. Recent pilots who got strong in 1v1 are pretty shit in conquest, that is true... but that because they never did real 8v8s... Always said that being good in 1v1 doesnt mean that you are good at 8v8... same stands for 2v2 jet... im pretty sure that the most of the pilots today have no idea how a 2v2 works... but why do we disguess about jets? :) They should flame eachother about chooooooooooooooooppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
redbyte-venax
2012-09-29 20:57
IDF-End said:
v2-luXy said:
IDF-End said:
But this &amp;quot;speedpilots and switchpilots&amp;quot; only applies to 1v1 as well . Most of the 1v1 heros get assraped in 8v8 because they're unbrain idiots that can only dogfight in a normal dogfight condition because it's the only situation they ever flewn in.
To be honest, there are pilots who know how to fly in 8v8. Recent pilots who got strong in 1v1 are pretty shit in conquest, that is true... but that because they never did real 8v8s... Always said that being good in 1v1 doesnt mean that you are good at 8v8... same stands for 2v2 jet... im pretty sure that the most of the pilots today have no idea how a 2v2 works... but why do we disguess about jets? :) They should flame eachother about chooooooooooooooooppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol
Zennappi
RU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-09-29 21:26
IDF-End said:
v2-luXy said:
IDF-End said:
But this &amp;quot;speedpilots and switchpilots&amp;quot; only applies to 1v1 as well . Most of the 1v1 heros get assraped in 8v8 because they're unbrain idiots that can only dogfight in a normal dogfight condition because it's the only situation they ever flewn in.

WOPWOPWOPWOP n00b
JV44-Slidear
2012-09-29 21:27
redbyte-venax said:
IDF-End said:
v2-luXy said:
IDF-End said:
But this &amp;amp;quot;speedpilots and switchpilots&amp;amp;quot; only applies to 1v1 as well . Most of the 1v1 heros get assraped in 8v8 because they're unbrain idiots that can only dogfight in a normal dogfight condition because it's the only situation they ever flewn in.
lol

Tried but then u came with that *everyone should fly that style he wishs to* together with that peace and love shit thats not really somethin u can build a flame thread on?
Level-HusTleR
DK Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-09-29 21:47
IDF-End said:
v2-luXy said:
IDF-End said:

my name is HUstla and I approve ENds message.

anways maybe you all should just stfu and go show your e-penis´s somewhere else. or come play planetside with me !
We own the sky!
JV44-Slidear
2012-09-29 21:49
oh god the guy with his countless archivements Especially noteable the 2nd place in Clanbase Spring Cup TAKE A GUESS who became 1st
U can come at me now :))))))))))))

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.