Thread is locked.

Game could not login to EA Online (1) Solution!!

KillerDaisies
Enlisted: 2011-11-21
2011-11-30 20:19
Hey Guys I have been dealing with this damn problem for days and FINALLY my game is working! Here is the transcript of the Customer Service Rep who finally helped me. Feel free to reference my case number as well.

Good Luck, Killerdaisies

Katherine: Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Katherine how may I help you?

Katherine: Please note your case number for today of 01305698.

you: Hello Katherine I am having an error message pop up when I try to launch Battlefield 3 multiplayer. It says Game could not login to EA Online (1). any Idea how to fix that so I can play

Katherine: Please confirm your platform, and I will do all I can to assist you.

you: From the looks and sounds of it this is a common issue on the ea forums and I am hoping you can help me fix this

you: PC

Katherine: Thank you very much, please confirm your serial key?

you: Product code is _______________________

Katherine: Thank you very much, please give me a few minutes to see if there are any registration details I need to update.

you: I Havent been able to get on multiplayer for 4 days. Re installed everything even windows multiple times

you: Ok thank you very much

Katherine: It is my pleasure to assist you.

Katherine: I have definitely found registration details I will need to manually update, I apologize these changes will take me a few more minutes.

you: Ok hopefully this works. If so You will be one person of 8 that has been able to solve this problem. I will recommend a raise for you :)

Katherine: Thank you , one moment please.

Katherine: I have finished updating your account please perform the steps enclosed.

To delete your Windows temporary files on Windows Vista/ 7:

1.Click on Start
2.Type %temp% in the search box, and then hit the Enter key.
3.Click on one of the files in the folder that just opened, and press Ctrl + A to select all of the files in this folder.
4.Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
5.When prompted if you are sure, choose Yes.
If you receive a Error Deleting File or Folder message while the files are being deleted, it just means that one of the files is in use by a program right now. Click OK, close all open programs, and repeat the steps above. If this continues, try restarting your PC and repeating the process again.

Please also ensure your firewalls are disabled, refresh the game log in, and then test it out again?

you: Ok will try it please give me one minute
Katherine: Take your time, no rush.

you: ok all deleted im opening origins and will try to launch the game

Katherine: Ok thank you very much.

you: I will need your address so I can send you a christmas gift :P it works! Thank you so so much

Katherine: That is fantastic glad I could get it going, one moment I have a coupon for chatting with me.

you: Wow thank you

Katherine: It is my pleasure to assist you.

Katherine: Here is a 15% off coupon for chatting with me today _____________
This coupon can be redeemed at http://store.origin.com/. [store.origin.com] When checking out,copy and paste code into the "promo" box hit "apply".

This coupon is only good for the month, does not work with other coupons, and does not work with pre order purchases.

On a side note, I also wanted to advise we have started selling Mass Effect 3 for pre order.

Katherine: Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

you: How did you know I am a mass effect fan? :)

Katherine: It was a lucky guess.

you: Ok thank you for everything you have been more than helpful

Katherine: If you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us anytime!
series-of-pain
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-12-21 01:50
i talked to the same person too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for the same problem but it dident work for me =( =(
ElronVonSexbot
Enlisted: 2011-11-18
2011-12-21 06:12
didn't work for me. been over a week and contacted over 6 ppl and no progress.
Korvfinger
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-12-22 23:04
Didnt work for me either. They said I will get an email from the EA-support that will help me with my issue though.
Gaylord_BuckDich
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2011-12-22 23:16
fucking retard support "disable firerwall"
Zackman40
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2011-12-23 00:27
Didnt work for me too. Been on EA support three times and all failed.......
FotonWarrior
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-12-26 09:51
Spent over 5 hours on their stupid support chat to receive hundreds of so called "solutions" which doesn't solve anything at all. Useless. Here I am thinking BF3 would be great, but now I can't even play it.
gnirtS
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-19
2011-12-26 10:56
Delete temporary files and kill your firewall is not proper support!
parkaxzu
AR Enlisted: 2011-12-26
2011-12-26 19:15
anyone have the solution... same problem =(
CanadaKing
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2011-12-27 07:02
Disable firewall - worked for me after hours of trolling all of these BF3 posts on the subject!
MARCUcuARCU
Enlisted: 2011-12-06
2012-01-31 14:57
Game could not login to EA Online (1). me did all not gone play for a long time is the 8 dey end no resolve a gay from suport sey ia play on ps 3 lol me on pc
end the list continue
no solution
mebe is the masive ban from pb end wee are the wineres loool
D4ISY_CUTTER
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-02-01 08:56 , edited 2012-02-01 16:53 by D4ISY_CUTTER
Any you guys have a Hosts file on your system?
This space intentionally left blank.
D4ISY_CUTTER
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-02-01 16:56
Can you guys have a look for a Hosts file please?

Also go to the AppData PB folder and delete scrnshot folder, then restart.

Let me know how you go, please.

Thanks.
This space intentionally left blank.
theDokt0r
RS Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-12-27 09:41 , edited 2012-12-27 09:48 by theDokt0r
Hi there:

1. Do a Call Back tech support. Get them on the phone. So much better than Live Chat.
2. Identify your problem as this.
Game: Battlefield 3 PC version.
Problem: When attempting to connect to a Multiplayer Server when it gets to the "Logging in..." point of the process I get the error, "Game could not login to EA Online backend.".

The problem seems to be with the entitlements of the game. In order to fix the issue others have had to have their entitlements removed including the Demo/Beta entitlement and have the Battlefield 3 entitlement added back correctly.

I also gave the following information to Ashley who was my EA Tech.

Have your Tech refer to the Successful Case Number 00429873

If they can not figure it out through that then tell your tech to do the following.

1. Go to the agents articles
2. Search for Battlefield 3 ports "battlefield back end error" (There may be an FAQ by now for this)

Now this should show the steps to complete it.

3. Deleted all the entitlements. Make sure they delete any demo/beta entitlements.
4. Added the correct entitlements back.

The above works. You will need to log out of Battlelog and Origin completely while this is being done.
Once it has been done then log back in and join an empty server to test out.
There are two different steps on their end for this so you may have to do this twice.
This has worked for me.

Regards
theDokt0r
DICE Friend - Community helper - Feedback Gatherer

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.