Thread is locked.

Blue Screen on Win7 while playing Battlefield 3

Argetlan7
PL Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2012-12-11 08:13
Hello!
I have a BIG problem while i'm playing BF 3 . I had BS several times , what to do ? My hard drive is broken (i don't think so) ? Here is a Screen :

http://pokazywarka.pl/37ig8g/ [pokazywarka.pl]
Hobo_Trainer
AU Enlisted: 2012-06-08
2012-12-11 08:20
prolly not BF3. need to fix your PC bro
Rawr baby.
JTC-Pingas
US Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2012-12-11 08:27
95% of the time a blue screen is hardware related.
Eiluaq
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-12-11 08:38
It would more than likely be hardware related... have you been overclocking or anything recently? I had that bluescreen a fair bit after overclocking my old CPU, increasing the voltages slightly stopped it.. but I'm no expert, please don't adjust anything based on what I just said.
Battlefield 4, Battlefield 2's True Successor
Argetlan7
PL Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2012-12-11 09:40
I haven't overclocking it , i just change i5 into i7 . It start after changing processor
BF_DrSnake
FR Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-12-11 09:42 , edited 2013-06-18 19:01 by BF_DrSnake
hello
Site communautaire de la série Battlefield . http://www.planete-battlefield.fr
Hypnosite
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-12-11 09:53
Do not go to that site ^
dan1342017
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-11 10:10
Argetlan7 said:
I haven't overclocking it , i just change i5 into i7 . It start after changing processor

Is CPU seated correctly, no bent pins, bios settings, maybe bios need to updated to support that processor ?
Argetlan7
PL Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2012-12-11 10:23
But it is happening when i'm playing on the Multiplayer,
dan1342017
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-11 10:33 , edited 2012-12-11 10:35 by dan1342017
So it doesn't crash any other time, except on BF3 multiplayer ?
teckn1c
Enlisted: 2012-09-18
2012-12-11 10:33
more than likely your system hasnt liked the change from the i5 to the i7 cpu.

check your bios settings and update anything you can for the i7 via install disk or via intels website support, also check your device manager in windows to see if it has flagged anything you need to update or make changes to.

if it still carries on..... id suggest a fresh install of your windows OS. as it obvioulsy doesnt like the cpu change youve made to the system

good luck :)
Argetlan7
PL Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2012-12-11 10:57
Dan134521 it crashing on Far Cry 3 Multiplayer to
Azzi86
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-12-11 11:01
Most bluescreens come from RAM problems.

First deactivate Windows automatically restarting after bluescreen so you got time to write down the error code. Post it here then.

If its really your RAM it may help to give it a bit more energy, like 0,1 to 0,2 V should do, and lower the timings.
PJboisen
DK Enlisted: 2011-12-03
2012-12-11 11:11
Had the same problem, somehow my pc wsa trying to run BF3 on the Intel HD and not my Nvidia graphics card, fixed it whit a update of my graphics card and settings in the Nvidia manager.
NFHSMatrix
RS Enlisted: 2011-11-28
2012-12-11 11:14 , edited 2012-12-11 11:15 by NFHSMatrix
Hi Argetlan7, your error for 0x00000124 BSOD(Blue Screen of Death) most likely caused by lack of Voltage.

Let me explain:

Common BSOD Error Codes for Overclocking

0x101 = increase vcore
0x124 = increase/decrease QPI/VTT first, if not increase/decrease vcore...have to test to see which one it is
on i7 45nm, usually means too little VVT/QPI for the speed of Uncore
on i7 32nm SB, usually means too little vCore
0x0A = unstable RAM/IMC, increase QPI first, if that doesn't work increase vcore
0x1A = Memory management error. It usually means a bad stick of Ram. Test with Memtest or whatever you prefer. Try raising your Ram voltage
0x1E = increase vcore
0x3B = increase vcore
0x3D = increase vcore
0xD1 = QPI/VTT, increase/decrease as necessary, can also be unstable Ram, raise Ram voltage
0x9C = QPI/VTT most likely, but increasing vcore has helped in some instances
0x50 = RAM timings/Frequency or uncore multi unstable, increase RAM voltage or adjust QPI/VTT, or lower uncore if you're higher than 2x
0x109 = Not enough or too Much memory voltage
0x116 = Low IOH (NB) voltage, GPU issue (most common when running multi-GPU/overclocking GPU)
0x7E = Corrupted OS file, possibly from overclocking. Run sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r

BSOD Codes for Sandy Bridge

0x124 = add/remove vcore or QPI/VTT voltage (usually Vcore, once it was QPI/VTT)
0x101 = add more vcore
0x50 = RAM timings/Frequency add DDR3 voltage or add QPI/VTT
0x1E = add more vcore
0x3B = add more vcore
0xD1 = add QPI/VTT voltage
“0x9C = QPI/VTT most likely, but increasing vcore has helped in some instances”
0X109 = add DDR3 voltage
0x0A = add QPI/VTT voltage



You may also want to give this other article I wrote a read if you are wondering how to disable auto restart after a BSOD.


Argetlan7 said:
I haven't overclocking it , i just change i5 into i7 . It start after changing processor


First of all, u need to update bios for yours motherboard.

After update bios, reset CMOS with JUMPER

Set bios and try again.
Did i ever tell you the definition of "Insanity"??
WALKINGCORPSE1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-11 14:33
NFHSMatrix said:
Hi Argetlan7, your error for 0x00000124 BSOD(Blue Screen of Death) most likely caused by lack of Voltage.

Let me explain:

Common BSOD Error Codes for Overclocking

0x101 = increase vcore
0x124 = increase/decrease QPI/VTT first, if not increase/decrease vcore...have to test to see which one it is
on i7 45nm, usually means too little VVT/QPI for the speed of Uncore
on i7 32nm SB, usually means too little vCore
0x0A = unstable RAM/IMC, increase QPI first, if that doesn't work increase vcore
0x1A = Memory management error. It usually means a bad stick of Ram. Test with Memtest or whatever you prefer. Try raising your Ram voltage
0x1E = increase vcore
0x3B = increase vcore
0x3D = increase vcore
0xD1 = QPI/VTT, increase/decrease as necessary, can also be unstable Ram, raise Ram voltage
0x9C = QPI/VTT most likely, but increasing vcore has helped in some instances
0x50 = RAM timings/Frequency or uncore multi unstable, increase RAM voltage or adjust QPI/VTT, or lower uncore if you're higher than 2x
0x109 = Not enough or too Much memory voltage
0x116 = Low IOH (NB) voltage, GPU issue (most common when running multi-GPU/overclocking GPU)
0x7E = Corrupted OS file, possibly from overclocking. Run sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r

BSOD Codes for Sandy Bridge

0x124 = add/remove vcore or QPI/VTT voltage (usually Vcore, once it was QPI/VTT)
0x101 = add more vcore
0x50 = RAM timings/Frequency add DDR3 voltage or add QPI/VTT
0x1E = add more vcore
0x3B = add more vcore
0xD1 = add QPI/VTT voltage
“0x9C = QPI/VTT most likely, but increasing vcore has helped in some instances”
0X109 = add DDR3 voltage
0x0A = add QPI/VTT voltage



You may also want to give this other article I wrote a read if you are wondering how to disable auto restart after a BSOD.


Argetlan7 said:
I haven't overclocking it , i just change i5 into i7 . It start after changing processor


First of all, u need to update bios for yours motherboard.

After update bios, reset CMOS with JUMPER

Set bios and try again.


hey matrix,,any idea why i would get this error message when mine bsod,,,,,,tcpip.sys,,,happens alot.
ukHawkuk
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-12-11 14:36 , edited 2012-12-11 14:39 by ukHawkuk
Does your mobo support i7.
Starbusta
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-12-11 14:38 , edited 2012-12-11 14:40 by Starbusta
WALKINGCORPSE1 said:
hey matrix,,any idea why i would get this error message when mine bsod,,,,,,tcpip.sys,,,happens alot.



do you use ESET nod32 by any chance ? if not just google this ...............>tcpip.sys
Google is your friend
WALKINGCORPSE1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-11 14:47
atG_Starbusta said:
WALKINGCORPSE1 said:
hey matrix,,any idea why i would get this error message when mine bsod,,,,,,tcpip.sys,,,happens alot.
do you use ESET nod32 by any chance ? if not just google this ...............>tcpip.sys


hey man,not to sure what ESET nod32 is,,sorry. i have goggled it and tried some things that people say and nothing works so far. and all drivers and everything is up to date.very weird.
Oh-Uhhh
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-12-11 14:51
I am going to go on a limb and suggest the power supply is dying. What happens is a game needs hardcore 3d graphics to be calculated, the graphics card tries to draw the power it needs to do this via the pci-e power cords, and if the supply is faulty or just not powerful enough the draw will drop power to the rest of the pc and it will do weird and usual things like crash, or often just outright turn off with no warning at all, but only during heavy 3d games like BF3
Cheating is like needing a wheelchair to play. Is that what you want to be remembered as?
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.