Discussion fermée

MILSIM clan recruiting soldiers! Serious clan.

joshgroves1995
GB Enrôlé : 2012-03-06
2015-02-02 18:27 , modifié le 2015-02-03 14:46 par joshgroves1995
Hello. The Western Alliance of Soldiers (W.A..S clan) is currently recruiting new soldiers. We are a serious clan based on the British army in both tactics and discipline. If this appeals to you please contact SKILLFULLSOLDIER on PSN.
Applicants must:
Be aged 14 or above,
Speak English,
Have a working mic,
Be keen to make a difference,
Be able to follow orders,
Be disciplined.

If you choose to apply to this clan please contact me, SKILLFULLSOLDIER on PSN with the following information:
Your last name (we call each other by this),
Your age (so we know you're not too young),
What you can bring to the clan (good K/D is not a valid answer),
A little bit about yourself (so we can see if this clan is right for you).

We expect you to come to at least four training or fighting sessions per week (dependent on schedule of clan), good team working skills and loyalty. Integrity is important to us along with honesty. We have the same rank system as the British army, however don't worry if you don't know how it goes this will be explained along with everything else you need to know during your training, which means that we are a well structured clan. We are hot on discipline when people aren't taking the clan seriously. We do not play for stats.

This clan is not for everyone, but if you think you have what it takes to join us find details of how to do so above.

-General. Groves
WAoS
SimusRomanii
GB Enrôlé : 2013-08-14
2015-02-02 23:03
Be aged 14 or above = I am 15 and will be 16 in late February
I speak English,
I do have a working mic,
I would be happy to make a difference for the team and for it to improve my gameplay.

My last name is Davis.
I have a 1.65 K/D which isn't reset though you may not care! . . . I am a confident player so I will provide a reliable performance for the team and will be a very strong player who solely focuses on infantry combat hence my 100+ service stars with the AEK and M16.
I have premium so can play any map you'd like even though I am only confident on the vanilla maps, since I got premium recently.
I can ONLY play at the weekend and Friday afternoons. However I may have school sporting fixtures on Saturdays which may render me unable to play.
Just to clear this up I used to be in a clan ParE and currently use the TAG just for pride hence my IGN.

Please get back to me soon :)

Sorry I didn't PSN this since I am unable to go on my console from Monday - Thursday.
Add me Pride_Over_Power on PSN I will play will you as long as you have a mic and enjoy playing infantry! :)
Cema332
DE Enrôlé : 2011-10-30
2015-02-02 23:38
joshgroves1995 said:
We expect you to come to at least four training or fighting sessions per week (dependent on schedule of clan)

sounds good....

LOL
https://www.youtube.com/user/Conrick
Nade-Raider
US Enrôlé : 2013-11-09
2015-02-03 01:51 , modifié le 2015-02-03 01:52 par Nade-Raider
Tactics and discipline? This is a game lol. I'm enlisting in the army in a month when I turn 18 but damn this made me laugh. Also, if you're planning to start a clan, you might want to pick up your stats a bit.
joshgroves1995
2015-02-03 14:22
Note this is a MILSIM clan. We do not need negative input. If you do not like this clan please look elsewhere. Thanks!
MisanthropicImp
GB Enrôlé : 2014-05-28
2015-02-03 14:32
guys shuddup hes a skillfullsoldier!
Fly, you fools!
joshgroves1995
2015-02-03 14:47 , modifié le 2015-02-03 14:48 par joshgroves1995
Nade-Raider said:
Tactics and discipline? This is a game lol. I'm enlisting in the army in a month when I turn 18 but damn this made me laugh. Also, if you're planning to start a clan, you might want to pick up your stats a bit.

It clearly states that we do not play for stats.
QreamieGG
KR Enrôlé : 2014-08-05
2015-02-03 16:48
aww man, im 13
Nade-Raider
2015-02-12 01:58
joshgroves1995 said:
Nade-Raider said:
It clearly states that we do not play for stats.

Once again, what is the point of a clan if not for the improvement of players? Or the competitive experience? Furthermore, what do you expect out a clan formed on PSN of all places? If you truly want to form a clan, the best place would be on PC. I really don't appreciate that you suggest a clan in video games should in any form be able to replicate army fashion. Though what i say may seem hostile, I am truly amused and would like for you to elaborate.
BARNYwithaGUN
US Enrôlé : 2012-09-07
2015-02-12 03:02
How much you paying
VirAnimus314
US Enrôlé : 2011-11-14
2015-02-12 18:11 , modifié le 2015-02-12 18:21 par VirAnimus314
Nade-Raider said:
Once again, what is the point of a clan if not for the improvement of players?

To have fun. If they accomplish this, then nothing else matters. Who are you to judge them? Not everybody values the same things that you do. It's called perspective- Let them do what they want. If you don't want to be a part of it, then shut up and go do your own thing.

Furthermore, it isn't any of your business what you appreciate. The kid can do whatever he wants however he wants to do it with whomever wants to do it with him. I hope you do enlist in our nation's military- They'll surely beat that sense of entitlement out of you and remind you that you'll be fighting for the very freedom you try to passive-aggressively squander.
I am a pilot. http://www.youtube.com/vanimusgames
Sir-xer21
RU Enrôlé : 2011-10-26
2015-02-12 20:21
vanimus-games said:
They'll surely beat that sense of entitlement out of you and remind you that you'll be fighting for the very freedom you try to passive-aggressively squander.

the US hasnt defended its freedom in a while, and a lot of military dudes are some of the most entitled people around who think that just because they shuffle papers in the supply chain that they're fucking heroes and everyone should suck their dicks.
[quote JJuski said:]Its Xer21. You`re all doomed.[/quote] [quote Loqtrall said:] Somebody wants that sweet Xer meat.[/quote] [quote VoteKick6o3matty said:]xer21 for new battlelog community manager.[/quote]
TerryCIA-davis
FI Enrôlé : 2013-10-02
2015-02-12 21:00
I have never been part of a clan, and i never will.
Ive never played with my irl friends extensively, because they dont live up to my expectations.
I´l be a sorry excuse of a team player lonewolfing forever.
VirAnimus314
2015-02-12 21:19
Sir-xer21 said:
vanimus-games said:
They'll surely beat that sense of entitlement out of you and remind you that you'll be fighting for the very freedom you try to passive-aggressively squander.
the US hasnt defended its freedom in a while, and a lot of military dudes are some of the most entitled people around who think that just because they shuffle papers in the supply chain that they're fucking heroes and everyone should suck their dicks.

You're free to think whatever you like about it, but quite frankly, what exactly qualifies you on the subject? What do you think that you know about any country's military, let alone your own? Again, you're absolutely free to say and feel whatever you want, but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to take it seriously.
Sir-xer21
2015-02-12 22:20 , modifié le 2015-02-12 22:28 par Sir-xer21
vanimus-games said:
You're free to think whatever you like about it, but quite frankly, what exactly qualifies you on the subject?

irony.

about everything you post, really.

but please, tell me how they've defended MY freedom. cmon, the biggest threats to American freedom have been the unconstitutional spying on of US citizens by the past two presidents. they're not fighting for MY freedom, they're fighting for someone else's. which is fine, but im not going to sugar coat it and act like i owe them anything but my tax dollars, because i dont. they're no more important to society than any other working adult and this stupid deification we have of soldiers (and cops to a large extent) is ridiculous.

its a volunteer army, yeah, there's risk, but they still CHOSE it.
[quote JJuski said:]Its Xer21. You`re all doomed.[/quote] [quote Loqtrall said:] Somebody wants that sweet Xer meat.[/quote] [quote VoteKick6o3matty said:]xer21 for new battlelog community manager.[/quote]
carrotsniffer
Enrôlé : 2013-03-01
2015-02-12 23:20 , modifié le 2015-02-12 23:26 par carrotsniffer
lol are you serious skillful?
you are one of the worst players i've ever played with, you feel like you're leading an army, when really you're all very bad,(no wait, not everyone in Rha is bad)
and you take it way too serious, i played with you guys just because i thought it could be fun,
making people run around a map for 4 hours and clear empty buildings as training is far from fun,
and you said its MILSIM (but there is a limit to how far you can go with it)
and to top it all off, you make everyone do this stupid sh*t, and it does not improve anyone's gameplay at all, i'm not going to take my time to go in a building, sit in the middle of the stairs, and wait for someone to pas by me to die.
you are one of the worst players/leaders out there, and not only do you make everyone in your "platoon" suck your d*ck, you're also a badmin kicking players that kill you 2 much, seriously.
i'm not going to stop anyone from joining their platoon, but as a leader he does the worst job i've ever seen.
banned me because i shot a bullet in the ceiling above me lol
here look at this game
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/4/120909051/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
you see RoyalAlexAir and TH31STROCKSTVR's
he banned them just because they were better then him and his "platoon"
and let the low lvls stay...
only decent player prob has to be fresh prince
lol if you want to waste 3 hours running around a map and standing against a wall, feel free to join <3

Well thats all fowks, hope everyone is having a good day :3
http://media.giphy.com/media/FNiMmv9tMwQ0g/giphy.gif [media.giphy.com]
if you can't handle the fire, then don't start it.
Amgtree
US Enrôlé : 2012-05-15
2015-02-12 23:35
SimusRomanii said:
Be aged 14 or above = I am 15 and will be 16 in late February
I speak English,
I do have a working mic,
I would be happy to make a difference for the team and for it to improve my gameplay.

My last name is Davis.
I have a 1.65 K/D which isn't reset though you may not care! . . . I am a confident player so I will provide a reliable performance for the team and will be a very strong player who solely focuses on infantry combat hence my 100+ service stars with the AEK and M16.
I have premium so can play any map you'd like even though I am only confident on the vanilla maps, since I got premium recently.
I can ONLY play at the weekend and Friday afternoons. However I may have school sporting fixtures on Saturdays which may render me unable to play.
Just to clear this up I used to be in a clan ParE and currently use the TAG just for pride hence my IGN.

Please get back to me soon :)

Sorry I didn't PSN this since I am unable to go on my console from Monday - Thursday.

100s with m16 and aek lol

Only 1.6 kd so pro
VirAnimus314
2015-02-13 00:12
Sir-xer21 said:
but please, tell me how they've defended MY freedom.

Why would I tell you that? What sense would that make? You're not an American. I'm going to ignore everything else you said because your opinion on the matters is irrelevant to me.
Nade-Raider
2015-02-13 01:20 , modifié le 2015-02-13 01:21 par Nade-Raider
carrotsniffer said:
lol are you serious skillful?
you are one of the worst players i've ever played with, you feel like you're leading an army, when really you're all very bad,(no wait, not everyone in Rha is bad)
and you take it way too serious, i played with you guys just because i thought it could be fun,
making people run around a map for 4 hours and clear empty buildings as training is far from fun,
and you said its MILSIM (but there is a limit to how far you can go with it)
and to top it all off, you make everyone do this stupid sh*t, and it does not improve anyone's gameplay at all, i'm not going to take my time to go in a building, sit in the middle of the stairs, and wait for someone to pas by me to die.
you are one of the worst players/leaders out there, and not only do you make everyone in your "platoon" suck your d*ck, you're also a badmin kicking players that kill you 2 much, seriously.
i'm not going to stop anyone from joining their platoon, but as a leader he does the worst job i've ever seen.
banned me because i shot a bullet in the ceiling above me lol
here look at this game
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/4/120909051/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
you see RoyalAlexAir and TH31STROCKSTVR's
he banned them just because they were better then him and his "platoon"
and let the low lvls stay...
only decent player prob has to be fresh prince
lol if you want to waste 3 hours running around a map and standing against a wall, feel free to join <3

Well thats all fowks, hope everyone is having a good day :3
http://media.giphy.com/media/FNiMmv9tMwQ0g/giphy.gif [media.giphy.com]

Well this proves my initial point and shits on his rebuttal.
Sir-xer21
2015-02-13 01:44
vanimus-games said:
You're not an American.

you're very gullible.

im not surprised that you buy into the whole "defending your freedoms" tagline.

Discussion fermée
Discussion fermée