Discussion fermée

Triple xp servers pls

carrotsniffer
Enrôlé : 2013-03-01
2015-02-13 00:12 , modifié le 2015-02-13 10:45 par carrotsniffer
Hi there you beautiful scrubs i love

you guys noticed the fripple triple doritos servers they put out for us to enjoy?
wel i didn't enjoy jack sh*t
here let me put this out for you
92/65
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/4/121303319/853312003/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
mother of god the lag, the goddam lag
this game lagged so goddam hard i wanted to cut off my left nut and shove it so far up my anus even satan himself would be impressed...
do you know the feeling of teleporting? All over the goddam map??? i felt like a jumper in that movie with Samuel.L.Jackson.
i wanted to just cut my wrist and take a hot shower, think about my worthless life a bit...
i swear to god half of the time i died i got killed and then the bullets hit me, i felt like i was being raped
i don't know if i can even play bf3 after this game
the weird part is, at times, i was invincible, imagine jumping in a hallway with 5 100 Colls having their M16a3 prepared to shove it up my arse, and killing all of them, with 60% health left, i felt sorry for them, emptying their clip to a teleporting scrub then trying to bunny hop away, and these weren't any ordinary casuals, atleast 10 of them were medics,
they rather have died then not revive their teamate i just killed,
seriously,
and i think if the game wasn't so laggy i would've had less kills, but also a lot less deaths,
i wanted the game to end so badly i begged every single god out there, godammit i was singing the backstreet boys every time i went in, just to make my slaughter less sad,
sweet jesus
, but tbh my dumb arse tried to go in alone every time, killing 8, then dying and not getting revived, and oh god the teabags, the teabags...
everytime i killed 4, they would just kill me, revive everyone, and teabag me, all of them, teabagging my dead molested body....sweet jesus

Dice pls, Nerf triple xp survers

http://media.giphy.com/media/FNiMmv9tMwQ0g/giphy.gif [media.giphy.com]
if you can't handle the fire, then don't start it.
bmw_motorsports
US Enrôlé : 2012-03-27
2015-02-13 02:52
I don't think any of the double or + xp servers are quite legit. I mean, why wouldn't DICE tell people about it, why wouldn't they make a profit off of it? Enjoy it while they last, no matter how bad their quality may be. Just nice to get some service stars quicker with vehicles if you can actually grab hold of one.
Amgtree
US Enrôlé : 2012-05-15
2015-02-13 12:27
bmw_motorsports said:
I don't think any of the double or + xp servers are quite legit. I mean, why wouldn't DICE tell people about it, why wouldn't they make a profit off of it? Enjoy it while they last, no matter how bad their quality may be. Just nice to get some service stars quicker with vehicles if you can actually grab hold of one.

A guy is hosting them on his computer. I don't think dice cares because he has openly omitted it on the forums and mods cared
TerryCIA-davis
FI Enrôlé : 2013-10-02
2015-02-13 12:36
Why the hell is everyone using the same god damn cancer(anime) gif?
FFS use something else for a change.

0/10 originality
http://i.imgur.com/dO5JQyW.jpg [i.imgur.com]

I have never been to a douple/triple XP server nor would i care to be in one, idgaf about the score if the match is laggy/terrible.
Oh well, asduygftiyasugdkhilkjikööjn38972yiu3hjfkmlsd
Amgtree
2015-02-13 12:44 , modifié le 2015-02-13 12:44 par Amgtree
WhiteDeathWinter said:

0/10 originality

I have never been to a douple/triple XP server nor would i care to be in one, idgaf about the score if the match is laggy/terrible.

implying anything anime related isn't cancerous
TerryCIA-davis
FI Enrôlé : 2013-10-02
2015-02-13 13:31
Amgtree said:
WhiteDeathWinter said:

0/10 originality

implying anything anime related isn't cancerous

You talking shit about my waifu, cunt?
Il have you know i can lift 200 pounds from a bench with the help of 3 other dudes, so you better keep your big mouth shut before i force my cancer down your throat.
LvL100Kingdra
CA Enrôlé : 2011-12-06
2015-02-13 14:39
Those servers are so laggy at times.

If they weren't all euro servers they would be fine but nope.
WR#1 Anti-Air on PS3. 35,000 Anti-Air kills. 29,000+ Tunguska kills. 2nd person on PS3 to achieve 200 AA service stars.
Amgtree
2015-02-14 00:56
Renamed23112 said:
Those servers are so laggy at times.

If they weren't all euro servers they would be fine but nope.

Its because ea(whoever they outsourced them to) doesn't host them. Some guy hosts like 10 servers off his pc
MEL0DRAMATIC
CA Enrôlé : 2011-10-25
2015-02-14 00:58
WhiteDeathWinter said:
You talking shit about my waifu, cunt?
Il have you know i can lift 200 pounds from a bench with the help of 3 other dudes, so you better keep your big mouth shut before i force my cancer down your throat.

I lol'd.
Founding member of the KH2002 Cheerleading Squad.
EBlTDA
AT Enrôlé : 2012-09-21
2015-04-11 08:56
My experience on a triple XP server. SO basically, I am a helicopter pilot. So I am in the US side on kharg and I see this guy in the viper. He's level 15 and got 27 k points, probs a closet colonel... He just sitting and camping over flags to get points, and the noobs in the other team just cant get him down, so I decide to switch teams, since the US was already winnning and I wanted to balance the teams. I go over ti RU, take the havok and instantly kill him, the repercussion was an instant ban... Couldnt get in, messages sent, but no justification.... Thanks... btw, his name is iloveviper015.
HailErisDiscord
NL Enrôlé : 2012-11-21
2015-04-11 10:34
who cares
dmrc43
CA Enrôlé : 2011-11-08
2015-04-11 13:08
they don't exist.

But if they did exist, i never lagged at all.
freedom of speech does not apply here.

Discussion fermée
Discussion fermée