Warfighter Beta After Action Report
The Xbox 360 Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer Beta wrapped up early Monday morning. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Here’s a glimpse of the action that took place:
- 2.5 billion shots fired
- 79,788 platoons created
- 1.8 million tomahawk kills
- Over 30,000 UAV kills
- Fallback Spawn – multiple improvements were made to lower the odds of spawning in front of an enemy.
- Weapon Tuning – some weapon tuning and class ability tuning has been implemented, mostly around the Spec Ops and Demolitions classes.
- Control Sensitivity – adjusting sensitivity is now more precise.
- Blackhawk Spawn – enemies near the Blackhawk now show up on the minimap to alleviate spawn camping.
- Jammer Clipping – clearance is now required before this ability can be activated in order to prevent pushing through collision.
- Kill-Feed Delay – this has been sped up in order for the text to appear more closely to real-time.
- Menu Navigation – Streamlined, including quick weapon changes and easier navigation.
- My Gun – now saves from the menus and can be taken into the game properly.
- Stability – many crashes encountered during the MP Beta have been addressed and improvements have been made to minimize the number of mid-round disconnects.
Thank you to everyone who participated, and we can’t wait to deliver the full Warfighter experience come October 23. See you online!