Factoryy
Tag: [F] Fans: 37 Created: 2013-11-30
Founder
Leader
Leader

Platoon Presentation

Factoryy ,!¡!¡!ONLY SQUAD RUSH!¡!¡!











We take only very high skilled players ,who really knows how to play SquadRush!
##
We won 84% of all Clanwars the other 16% we lost, bacause they hack!
Only a game dont take everything so serious xD
○○○○○○○○
●●●●●●●●
□□□□□□□
■■■■■■■
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
°°°°°°°
8===>
█▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◄ Win: 65★
Draw: 2★ Loose: 5►▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬█
 

Platoon feed