Thread is locked.

206-1 Attack Helicopter Siege of Shanghai

Beverain
ZA Enlisted: 2013-11-05
2016-06-02 10:39
and here i thought my 37 kill streak was impressive :\

The AH has too much an upper hand on Siege since its movement buff...
Explosions - making direct hits irreverent since the first millennium.
R0gueWarrior
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2016-06-02 13:22
Wow...

Doritos, Soft-core and Console.......That's Cute!
Did I mention my BF4 has worked Flawlessly since initial Release! When you pay for my game, then you can tell me what weapons to use!
it_dome
US Enlisted: 2015-08-21
2016-06-02 14:44
You know you guys don't have to watch the vid. Or say good job. Or even comment at all. Just move along, it's not that hard to ignore something.
Turban_Legend80
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-06-02 15:00
R0gueWarrior said:
Wow...

Doritos, Soft-core and Console.......That's Cute!
Hiding your profile is cuter.
Do you need doritos when you are using thermal sights?
Do the enemies have more health on hardcore?
The wagon rests in winter, the sleigh in summer, the horse never.
KorpusDraige
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2016-06-02 16:58
The thing is, it wouldn't of been too impressive if it was anything above 800 tickets, in my opinion... However, it was 800 tickets, so goodjob on that! Another thing is, how is it the chopper's fault that no one on the enemy team had a brain to take him down or attempt to?
Jet Help: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064784088148876/
MountainyTooth4
US Enlisted: 2012-01-06
2016-06-02 17:17
Pilot did what he needed to.

Gunner did what he is supposed to.

Well-done.
Gattsuuuu
DE Enlisted: 2012-09-08
2016-06-04 21:54 , edited 2016-06-04 21:55 by Gattsuuuu
Pilot did what he needed to.

Gunner did what he is supposed to.

Well-done.


Essentially this. Why exactly are people mad again because some skilled players use vehicles to their full extent ?
Jlinz20
US Enlisted: 2012-03-16
2016-06-04 23:45 , edited 2016-06-04 23:46 by Jlinz20
Because people think the chopper is unfair on this map. They go back to the same rooftop they got killed by the chopper and get killed another 10 times. They'd rather blame the chopper than their own stupidity.

I rarely get killed by the chopper more than a couple of times when im actually moving between the flags as infantry.
BF4 2016 Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx4JS8TJjD4
KorpusDraige
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2016-06-05 02:21
Jlinz20 said:
I rarely get killed by the chopper more than a couple of times when im actually moving between the flags as infantry.


Exactly.
Jet Help: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064784088148876/
TonkTooStronk
JP Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-05 02:33
As much as I support these kinds of videos, but... Can you post something that isn't Siege of Shanghai? I've seen plenty of good chopper crews do massive streaks on other maps. Surely someone can record it.
Potato.
KorpusDraige
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2016-06-05 02:43
TonkTooStronk said:
As much as I support these kinds of videos, but... Can you post something that isn't Siege of Shanghai? I've seen plenty of good chopper crews do massive streaks on other maps. Surely someone can record it.


I know what you're saying with that... It's why I tend to prefer to show off good rounds with my Attack Jet on something like Rogue, instead of always Paracel.
Jet Help: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064784088148876/
TonkTooStronk
JP Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-05 03:01
KorpusDraige said:
TonkTooStronk said:
As much as I support these kinds of videos, but... Can you post something that isn't Siege of Shanghai? I've seen plenty of good chopper crews do massive streaks on other maps. Surely someone can record it.
I know what you're saying with that... It's why I tend to prefer to show off good rounds with my Attack Jet on something like Rogue, instead of always Paracel.

Yeah, a good pilot will always get good scores. I dunno, sometimes it gets burnt out when people only post Shanghai. Like I get it, we all have our farm maps. :p Let's see some domination on maps like Golmud. I've seen Mayan go on some ridiculous streaks on DLC maps and what not. I know PC and PS4 pilots can do some crazy streaks on maps like Giants of Karelia and what not.
Potato.
Jhawkmarine
US Enlisted: 2015-02-04
2016-06-05 03:09
Jlinz20 said:
Because people think the chopper is unfair on this map. They go back to the same rooftop they got killed by the chopper and get killed another 10 times. They'd rather blame the chopper than their own stupidity.

I rarely get killed by the chopper more than a couple of times when im actually moving between the flags as infantry.

Tonk I'm doing that with IFVs right now just need a good score on operation mortar.
Im good at EOD bots and UCAVs
TonkTooStronk
JP Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-05 03:30
Jhawkmarine said:
Jlinz20 said:
Because people think the chopper is unfair on this map. They go back to the same rooftop they got killed by the chopper and get killed another 10 times. They'd rather blame the chopper than their own stupidity.

I rarely get killed by the chopper more than a couple of times when im actually moving between the flags as infantry.
Tonk I'm doing that with IFVs right now just need a good score on operation mortar.

Yeah I was kinda doing that as well. There's that one snow map that's fantastic for the IFV. ( Didn't play much DLC lol )
Potato.
TOWtoTOW
US Enlisted: 2012-08-18
2016-06-05 05:55
Whenever im doing bad in the air the first thing i grab is the lav. Its easily one of the most underrated vehicles in the whole franchise. I do better in lavs than i do in mbts
I grow stronger with every stinger users soul I eat
Toxic_CA
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-05 06:01
OH my god

Stop making these threads
Ain't nuthin to it, gangster rap made me do it
-sIimjym-
KP Enlisted: 2013-04-21
2016-06-05 06:56
coldberserk said:
Pilot did what he needed to.

Gunner did what he is supposed to.

Well-done.
Essentially this. Why exactly are people mad again because some skilled players use vehicles to their full extent ?
Because people are salty baddies.
TheyHaveScissors
Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2016-06-05 12:43
_Ao2-SL1M_ said:
coldberserk said:
Pilot did what he needed to.

Gunner did what he is supposed to.

Well-done.
Essentially this. Why exactly are people mad again because some skilled players use vehicles to their full extent ?
Because people are salty baddies.

Oh yes that will really solve any blatant abuse of unbalanced aspects in a game.
the_manny500
GB Enlisted: 2013-06-23
2016-06-05 13:02
didn't watch. all noobs can pull a score like that on shanghai with atack heli
-sIimjym-
KP Enlisted: 2013-04-21
2016-06-05 14:06
Sirlin_Handout said:
_Ao2-SL1M_ said:
coldberserk said:
Pilot did what he needed to.

Gunner did what he is supposed to.

Well-done.
Essentially this. Why exactly are people mad again because some skilled players use vehicles to their full extent ?
Because people are salty baddies.
Oh yes that will really solve any blatant abuse of unbalanced aspects in a game.
Is skill a blatant abuse of unbalanced aspects of the game?
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.