Thread is locked.

Looking for clan willing to do tournaments.

BatGage
Enlisted: 2013-10-12
2016-06-17 09:36
Hello i've been playing battlefield recently a lot and I am practicing for BF1. I'm looking for a good clan to stomp on some people. My strong suits is flying, driving tanks and lav. I am really good at driving LAVs in particular as long as I have a decent gunner and usually solo as well. I believe my best score in a LAV is 44-1 with gunner and repairs. That game was my highest kill streak which is 32. I would have to say I am really good at driving and usually always wait at the map for them to spawn so I can get them ASAP. I am mainly tired of crappy players taking the LAVs and Tanks and wasting them quickly. I usually last a good amount of time with some helpful repairs and coverage. Feel free to drop me a line and let me know some info. I only play on hardcore because I hate normal mode. It's for noobs in my opinion :P when i'm on the ground I usually roll with an RPG and the scar DMR. I'm decent at sniping and while rolling in a LAV or Tank I have free aim shot down many planes and helicopters. I am also decent at shooting helicopter pilots out with my DMR as well. I am however the best at hitting snipers at very long ranges with a LAV. I mean seriously I hit them from very far distances with only one to three shots if i'm focused.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.