Worst Assignment ever???

arnietoonarmy
GB Enlisted: 2012-03-29
2014-10-30 09:46
Clarence_6000 said:
phaseadept78 said:
10 orders followed ribbons = retarded. I hate that assignment.

MrFroggins
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2014-10-30 09:50
arnietoonarmy said:
Clarence_6000 said:
phaseadept78 said:
10 orders followed ribbons = retarded. I hate that assignment.

awww got no friends to go squad leader on their own for 3 mins to get the ribbons?

poor you

cry me a river.
b2tchwood
GB Enlisted: 2012-01-16
2014-10-30 09:51
Ones I've had most trouble with:
perfect landing - took me a while
Scorched, no one is ever stupid enough to go to the top level of Firestorm
I'm dynamite, you have to be lucky enough to get in the bomber going against three other people doing the same and then you have to get a ribbon.... Not easy.

Commander assignments are bull, I gave up originally when I found they were broke.

As for OP Firestorm rush is your answer
http://www.youtube.com/user/b1tchwood?feature=mhee I recon better than you assault.
Sothatstheway
AU Enlisted: 2012-10-25
2014-10-30 10:00
b2tchwood said:

I had 450hrs up before I got this one, ran like a mad man from half way across the map to hit the button haha
Probably should have sent him a message saying thanks!
MrFroggins
2014-10-30 10:29
Sothatstheway said:
b2tchwood said:
I had 450hrs up before I got this one, ran like a mad man from half way across the map to hit the button haha

is it considered boosting if you have a friend on the opposite team who sits up there while you do the button and then switch after so he gets it too?

I don't believe it is. I consider boosting for getting points, KD, and rank up.

most of the assignments can be done this way.
b2tchwood
2014-10-30 10:55
MrFroggins said:
Sothatstheway said:
b2tchwood said:
is it considered boosting if you have a friend on the opposite team who sits up there while you do the button and then switch after so he gets it too?

There is No Fun in that.

With the scorched one I did it and didn't realise that there was an assignment you had to do before it.... I could've cried. The second time I spotted the guy and ran like crazy getting shot at, I had 4 health when I pushed the button I was jumping around like crazy.

It's the small things in life!! Lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/b1tchwood?feature=mhee I recon better than you assault.
MrFroggins
2014-10-30 10:58 , edited 2014-10-30 11:00 by MrFroggins
b2tchwood said:
MrFroggins said:
Sothatstheway said:
b2tchwood said:

There is No Fun in that.

With the scorched one I did it and didn't realise that there was an assignment you had to do before it.... I could've cried. The second time I spotted the guy and ran like crazy getting shot at, I had 4 health when I pushed the button I was jumping around like crazy.

It's the small things in life!! Lol

I have to admit that only the commander ribbons I used this method to get them, it's a suggestion not what I did lol
I killed 3 camping snipers with the burn off on 360 version.
I also killed a camping sniper on Caspian when setting the grass on fire - didn't even know he was there!

the toughest achievement/trophy = knifing the flag carrier while you're carrying the enemy flag.
b2tchwood
2014-10-30 11:04
Didn't know about that one, challenge accepted!!
MrFroggins
2014-10-30 11:08
b2tchwood said:
Didn't know about that one, challenge accepted!!

it might not be one, but there's deffo a dogtag for it
b2tchwood
2014-10-30 11:10
Really??? Don't play me now!
MrFroggins
2014-10-30 11:12 , edited 2014-10-30 11:13 by MrFroggins
Risky Business

Kill an enemy flag carrier while carrying their flag in CTF

just knifing the flag carrier is for the dogtag so do both
b2tchwood
2014-10-30 11:23
Done deal.

Feeling inspired to get them all done now!!
MrFroggins
2014-10-30 11:26
b2tchwood said:
Done deal.

Feeling inspired to get them all done now!!

far more rewarding to do all the assignments & achievements/trophies than the grind of mastering weapons
I completed all on BF3
and just waiting for FS to drop so I can do the same on BF4
Nice0neBruvva
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2014-10-30 12:03
Got them all except the 50 mele ribbons ,nearly half way through but find knifing in BF4 so frustrating,I was a knife addict in bf3
Some of them assignments are a headache like perfect landing but one thing it's made me more of a rounded player as I have had to use all vehicles and classes,I can actually stay alive in a jet to get a few kills most games now
The ones a really hate are when you have to fight with your team mates to get a in map pick up like on dragons teeth !!!! RAWR!!!
MrFroggins
2014-10-30 12:24
Nice0neBruvva said:
Got them all except the 50 mele ribbons ,nearly half way through but find knifing in BF4 so frustrating,I was a knife addict in bf3
Some of them assignments are a headache like perfect landing but one thing it's made me more of a rounded player as I have had to use all vehicles and classes,I can actually stay alive in a jet to get a few kills most games now
The ones a really hate are when you have to fight with your team mates to get a in map pick up like on dragons teeth !!!! RAWR!!!

Knifing made easy.....

play Rush as a sniper and flank the enemy via a nice hidden spawn beacon.
or CQ on lost islands - so many camping snipers to choose from, my arm aches from knifing them all.
b2tchwood
2014-10-30 12:41
^^^ this, I don't go after ribbons but i still get them
cbenson89
US Enlisted: 2012-07-09
2014-10-30 12:55
For me it's definitely the one that unlocks the airburst for the UCAV.
Lek_DK
DK Enlisted: 2014-06-08
2014-10-30 12:59
BlackViper13 said:
What is the worst assignment for you in BF4??

For me it's hands down the Eagles Nest. I mean how stupid. The ppl that did this one in the first week or so of this game will forever be the only ones to get it. Every time u play caspian boarder the tower is blown up before u can get 5 kills and every time I play Firestorm everyone else is sniping the hell out of the tower or camping the base of the darn thing. I hate sniping to begin with and clearly I'm not very good at it. Twice I've gotten 4 kills on the tower but obviously that's just not good enough. I've played this map litterally close to 100 times. My K/D playing it is always about 5-25% which is killing my overall k/d ratio.

Dumbest assignment ever!

How about you?? What's your opinion for the worst assignment?

Easy way to get it is on Rush: On the defensive side on the first base, there is a pick up sniper, and you will be abel to get to the tower very easily.