Kaceon
Enlisted: 2014-06-24
2016-06-17 08:56 , edited 2016-06-17 08:57 by Kaceon
Ive noticed alot of the time when im on a nice killstreak

ill be disconnected, not kicked or banned, but disconnected

not even like kicked or banned becasue im not a hacker

when im on a nice killstreak espicially knifing streaks lol like 5+

I notice this always happens, so my question is

are there admins on just spectating people doing well and randomly disconnecting them?

lmao i mean its just so wierd that this happens everytime im doing great

i have great internet so yea :p

NOTE: upon doing bad i never get disconnected,
ok say kd is about even with deaths or when im doing horrible i will not get disconnected
only when im on these killstreaks wth is going on! anyone? lmao!
M16A3NoRecoilHax
DE Enlisted: 2014-01-27
2016-06-17 09:02
I didn't hear of a possibility for admins to "disconnect" players. If an admin or serverplugin is involved, you will receive the message "Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Reason: *** ".
Kaceon
2016-06-17 09:05 , edited 2016-06-17 09:07 by Kaceon
yea i know but isnt this kinda wierd? lol like i said ive never been disconnected from a game im doing crappy on only the good ones seems like XD

Like just now i was on a 2 or 3 knife streak i think i was going for my forth one as players were all grouped running out i got disconnected

happens everytime :p

UPDATE: i just went back to said server with 64 players it was full now everyones gone :o 0/64 shanghai rush
M16A3NoRecoilHax
DE Enlisted: 2014-01-27
2016-06-17 09:11
I think it might be just "karma" or what ever, "bad luck".

About the empty server: Could be a servercrash or a malfunction @ EA backend servers. Happens alot these days.
Kaceon
2016-06-17 10:06
welp once again played another tdm did crappy first round, second round got 15 kills with pistol then disconnected again lol also anyother games i play this never happens besides bf4 and occasionally csgo :p
McFoaners
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2016-06-17 10:35
Must be a big conspiracy against you...or just a crappy internet connection.
A box with a PSU, motherboard, CPU and GPU in it. Running just fine...
Frogtooth
US Enlisted: 2013-05-04
2016-06-17 10:47 , edited 2016-06-17 10:52 by Frogtooth
Kaceon said:
UPDATE: i just went back to said server with 64 players it was full now everyones gone :o 0/64 shanghai rush

So what you're saying is everybody got disconnected. Like maybe the server crashed, or the network to the data center dropped, or the EA Blaze backend server couldn't be reached. I don't see any battle report for you from a 64p Rush server tonight, which also suggests the thing crashed.

Also, many ranked servers are set up to kick a player to make room for VIP's who want to join. That's a DICE-provided game feature. It's also a DICE-provided horrible implementation, which picks a player completely at random to kick (not the last to join, not the one doing worst, just someone at random), and which gives the kicked player no message at all to indicate why he was kicked. Just poof--removed from the game.

And of course, maybe your network just sucks. Or maybe you annoyed some 14yo and he's now DDoSing you at random times when he sees you playing. Don't annoy 14yo's who have access to their mom's credit cards.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.