Thread is locked.

Going 400+ kills on Shanghai in AH...

wildmustacheride
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2016-06-17 01:45
WHISPonPCin240P said:
Sirlin_Handout said:
SoS is actually a perfect example of how DICE takes a dump on their own advertised rock, paper, scissors.
Would you mind going into depth about what you think "rock, papers, scissors" balance is, so I can start poking holes in your argument? There's are so many ways to go here that I'd appreciate it if you narrowed down what I can say.

Or, ya know, you can just casually not respond to me again, which'll most likely be the case.

Yeah, it's not exactly a secret that dalian is too much of a coward to even attempt to justify his bad opinions about this game that he is bad at.

It's a shame too, because if only he were capable of comprehending reason he might have been saved from wasting the last decade of his life on this pathetic crusade.
TheyHaveScissors
Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2016-06-17 12:37
This map needs the MAA, because chances are pretty low (euphemism) soflam+javelin (never used), stigla's or the nerfed SRAW will down any halfcompetent helipilot.

CTE proved DICE does not have a clue about having a decent balance. Dragon Valley even nearly shipped without MAA.
Magic_Pepee
BR Enlisted: 2013-03-25
2016-06-17 12:38
is it the milionth time you post "shanghai needs maa" or "sraw nerf was bad"? your posts are always the same
fu already
wildmustacheride
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2016-06-17 13:10
Anti-air vehicle/pro-crutch nerds are like the trump supporters of the videogame world.

A whole lotta dumb spam, no real substance.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.