Catch A Free Trial Of Battlefield 1 This Weekend
Maybe you haven’t joined Battlefield™ 1 yet. Or maybe your friends haven’t taken that step to make your squad even more awesome. Either way, you should know that a free trial of Battlefield 1 is coming up this weekend.
The free trial is available for PC and Xbox One players between March 3 and March 5. Full details below.
Xbox Live Gold: Free* Play Days
Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox One can enjoy Battlefield 1 for free with Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days.
You’ll be able to deploy at 9AM PT, March 3 through 11:59PM PT, March 5. During this time, you’ll get to play the full Battlefield 1 with its intense multiplayer matches and gripping single player War Stories.
All Gamerscore and Achievements earned during this event period are yours to keep, and your save and game data will carry on if you decide to buy the game at a later time.
Battlefield 1 Origin Open Trial
The Battlefield 1 Origin Open Trial lets you play Battlefield 1 for free† and the trial version can be downloaded between March 3, 5AM PT and March 6, 10AM PT.
You’ll get 10 hours of play time with 4 multiplayer modes on 5 maps. You can also play the first two War Stories of the game’s acclaimed single player.
Learn more at https://www.origin.com/store/free-games/trials
EA Publisher Sale
If you take a shine to Battlefield 1 during the trial, check out the EA Publisher Sale. It will feature sales on Battlefield 1, the mighty Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition and other EA titles like Star Wars™ Battlefront™, FIFA 17, and Titanfall 2. Conditions and restrictions apply; learn more by hitting the link below:
Save up to 60% on Battlefield 1 in the EA Publisher Sale (Offers may vary depending on region.)
New Battlefield 1 Content Coming Up
With a ton of new content on the horizon, this is a great time to join Battlefield 1. Four themed expansion packs filled with new maps, armies, weapons, and more are coming up: Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar, Battlefield 1 Turning Tides, and Battlefield 1 Apocalypse.
Vinyl Edition of the Battlefield 1 Soundtrack Now Available
Whether you’re basking in end-of-round glory after a multiplayer victory or taking on the thrilling singleplayer War Stories, the soundtrack of Battlefield™ 1 is there to maximise your experience.
Now, the Battlefield 1 soundtrack is available on vinyl. This deluxe heavyweight vinyl includes 17 amazing Battlefield 1 tracks, a 12” collectible poster, a clear PVC Battlefield jacket, and a download card with 8 bonus digital tracks.
The Battlefield 1 soundtrack was composed by Johan Söderqvist and Patrik Andrén in partnership with DICE.
“We are truly happy about releasing a version of the soundtrack on vinyl,” say Söderqvist and Andrén. “It’s the coolest format by far and we hope it will become something of a collector’s item for the dedicated.”
The two composers started out with a strong vision to make a dark and emotional score; to convey the emotional hell and devastation of the war rather than making ”cool” music.
“The war was brutal and we wanted people to feel something and still keep the energy up. Of course we also wanted to pay tribute to the long Battlefield tradition where we use the classic theme in many variations and shapes.”
The Battlefield 1 Original Soundtrack is also available as a digital download:
Holiday Sale: Great Deals on Battlefield 1 and Other Games
Origin Holiday Sale: Great Deals on Battlefield 1 and Other Games
The holidays are closing in and to celebrate this, Origin has a great sale on several PC games from EA coming up. The Origin Holiday Sale starts December 22 and will be running through the holidays and end in January.
Games like Battlefield™ 1, FIFA 17, Titanfall 2, and many more are part of the Origin Holiday Sale – so this is a great opportunity to get hold off some of the blockbuster titles you may have missed.
Prices vary between regions, so head to the Origin Store starting December 22 to see what deals are available for you. Enjoy the holidays!
Thank you for joining Battlefest
Here’s what’s coming next for Battlefield 1
Battlefest is over – and it’s been a thrill seeing you tackle community missions, fight for Dog Tags, and chase down DICE developers on the #FridayNightBattlefield servers. You’ve earned tons of XP, cracked open Battlefest Battlepacks, and shown us the true meaning of PTFO.
Battlefest was a blast. But there’s much more around the corner.
Starting this week, you can try out a new Battlefield™ 1 Custom Game called Line of Sight – a take on Rush where Medic and Scout are the only classes available. With double bullet damage the Scouts are more lethal than ever and as a natural counter to this, Medics will need to make optimal use of their arsenal to balance out the teams.
In December, the new map Giant’s Shadow which will be coming to Battlefield 1 as part of a free* update. Here, you’ll take part in the Battle of the Selle in the cold autumn of 1918, where a massive crashed airship casts its shadow onto the battlefield.
Looking even further into the future, the first Battlefield 1 expansion They Shall Not Pass will arrive in March 2017.
For a two-week head start on They Shall Not Pass and three other expansion packs, consider getting a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass. Apart from the expansion packs, a Premium membership also comes with 14 Superior Battlepacks, priority in server queues, and more.
*BATTLEFIELD 1 ON APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY), ALL GAME UPDATES, INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT, AND (FOR CONSOLE PLAYERS) AN XBOX LIVE GOLD OR PLAYSTATION PLUS ACCOUNT REQUIRED.
Celebrate Battlefield in a new Battlefest
Ready to celebrate? Today, we’re kicking off another round of Battlefest – a celebration for the Battlefield community.
Between November 16 and November 27, Battlefield™ 1 players will be treated to a slew of events, giveaways, missions, and in-game activations. Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline players can also expect missions and XP events.
The focus for this Battlefest is on playing the objective – you know, that thing your squad mates sometimes forget to do. Themed around team play, there are several challenges and rewards you can only get this week.
There’s a ton of stuff happening during Battlefest, so make sure to jump into Battlefield 1 regularly to not miss out. Below we have listed the highlights of the 12-day long celebration.
Wednesday, November 16
- Battlefest Dog Tag: Login to Battlefield 1 between November 16 and November 27 and receive a special Battlefest Dog Tag (awarded on November 28).
- Battlefield 1 Battlefest Livestream: Tune in to twitch.tv/battlefield at 1PM – 3PM PT for a jam-packed stream with Battlefield 1 action, including Fog of War and Hardcore gameplay. There will be DICE developer interviews and giveaways.
- Custom Games: We’re adding Hardcore and Fog of War to the Custom Games menu. Make sure to try out these unique experiences.
- Battlefield Insider Dog Tag giveaway: All players who have signed up to Battlefield Insiders by this date will be automatically awarded with this Dog Tag next time you log in. (The Dog Tag will be entitled to the EA account associated with the email address used to sign up to become a Battlefield Insider.)
- “Best Community in the World” Dog Tag: This special Dog Tag will be handed out to players via our Game Changers.
Thursday, November 17
- PTFO Battlefest Mission: Complete this Battlefield 1 mission and you will receive the PTFO weapon skin. Play Battlefield 1 on three different days during Battlefest and win a match in Operations to succeed. Players who completed the mission will be awarded with the weapon skin when Battlefest is over.
- Road to Battlefield 1 Mission: This is for the Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline players. Get 25 kills with the M1911 in either game to get the Road to Battlefield 1 Dog Tag and the M1911 Incarcerator weapon skin in Battlefield 1*.
- Battlefest Battlepack Update: A new and Battlefest-branded revision of Battlepacks will be available.
Friday, November 18
- #FridayNightBattlefield Battlefest: Want to melee a Battlefield 1 developer? We’ve prepped a ton of servers for this special #FridayNightBattlefield and an exclusive Friday Night Dog Tag will be handed out at this event.
- 2XP Event: Battlefield Hardline and Battlefield 4 players will get double XP when playing on November 18.
Tueday, November 22
- Black Friday Sale: Get a great deal on Battlefield 1 and other EA games at your favorite online distributor.
Sunday, November 20
- Battlefest Community Videos: Learn to PTFO by some of the most renowned Battlefield community members.
Wednesday, November 23
- Veteran Dog Tag: This Battlefield 1 Dog Tag will be rewarded to all players who played Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, or Battlefield Hardline.
- CTE Veteran Dog Tag: This Dog Tag will be rewarded to players who have been part of the Community Test Environment on Battlefield 4 or Battlefield Hardline.
Friday, November 25
- #FridayNightBattlefield Battlefest: Another action-packed Friday Night where you get to play Battlefield 1 with the DICE devs.
- 2XP Event: Battlefield Hardline and Battlefield 4 players will get double XP when playing on November 25.
*THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. LIMIT ONE ROAD TO BATTLEFIELD 1 DOG TAG AND ONE BATTLEFIELD 1 INCARCERATOR WEAPON SKIN PER EA ACCOUNT. PARTICIPATION AND ACCESS TO IN-GAME CONTENT REQUIRES BATTLEFIELD 4 AND/OR BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE ON APPLICABLE PLATFORM, ORIGIN ACCOUNT, INTERNET CONNECTION, AND (FOR CONSOLE PLAYERS) AN XBOX LIVE GOLD OR SONY ENTERTAINMENT ACCOUNT. YOU MUST CONFIRM COMPLETION OF COMMUNITY MISSIONS ON THE BATTLELOG COMMUNITY MISSION PAGE BEFORE THE MISSION’S CLOSING DATE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE REWARDS.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY CREDITED, NO WEAPON, VEHICLE OR GEAR MANUFACTURER IS AFFILIATED WITH OR HAS SPONSORED OR ENDORSED THIS GAME.
LIMIT ONE BATTLEFEST DOG TAG, BATTLEFIELD INSIDER DOG TAG, VETERAN DOG TAG, AND CTE VETERAN DOG TAG PER EA ACCOUNT. ACCESS TO IN-GAME CONTENT AND PARTICIPATION IN PTFO BATTLEFEST MISSION REQUIRES BATTLEFIELD 1 FOR APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES, INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT, AND (FOR CONSOLE PLAYERS), AN XBOX LIVE GOLD OR PLAYSTATION™ PLUS ACCOUNT (SOLD SEPARATELY).